Why didn't Sokka just kill Azula with his sword club thing?

Why didn't Sokka just kill Azula with his sword club thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9OVv-J-LXQU
youtu.be/8ILcZj61QiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Azula had a huge amount of plot armor up until Sozin's Comet.

Azula was still someone to be feared in Season 2. Sokka did nearly cut her head off during the prison escape.

Because he was a pussy.

Sokka could have easily raped her right here.

Same reason Azula didn't lightning bend everyone. Gotta keep it PG. Well with exception to Sparky Sparky Boom Man and Jet, they went to a farm upstate.

Isn't he a canon faggot now?

The same reason Mai never actually kills anyone with her throwing knives. It's a kids' show, at the end of the day.

And you know, now that I think about it, wasn't it kind of dumb to give a character a knife-throwing gimmick if you knew full well they'd never be allowed to kill anyone? You've basically consigned her to incompetence and annoyance.

That would be playing right into her plan you idiot

Why didnt ang just fly to the firelord?

She would have enjoyed it.
Also rape would have taken too long to satisfy him.

Azula would never let herself be fucked by a lesser person.

Elaborate

I'm serious. In the new comic with Legend of Korra they say he is bisexual.

The comic that said Sozin outlawed homosexuality? I'm refusing to take that as canon.

Because Sozin desperately wanted Roku's dick.

>new comic

NO. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE YOU. THERE'S NO WAY THEY'RE STILL MAKING THIS SHIT

Literally no fucking clue what either of you idiots are talking about.

I'm sorry

It's called world-building

Wonderfully subtle political commentary, only the best from cartoons

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=9OVv-J-LXQU

Fairly sure this isn't real.

I wish it wasn't.

On the bright side, I'm pretty sure this means Kyoshi founded her warriors specifically for a fresh supply of pussy.

I've seen this image posted but never a source.

i want to die

it's like- I didn't even mind the ending to Korra. It was a nice, subtle nod. I thought it was well done, tasteful. But this is just screeching HOMOPHOBIA IS BAD, INCLUSIVITY IS GOOD, GAYS ARE NICE PEOPLE, SKRRRRRREEEEEE while beating you in the face with a sack full of feces.

This is just pointless choir preaching. The epitome of taking a non-position. Saying homophobia is bad is like saying that whole holocaust thing wasn't very neighborly. You don't get fucking kudos for not being an asshole, it's just expected, now stop virtue signalling

On the bright side we now know best Avatar was probably banging everything that moved

>best Avatar

We've heard nothing about Yang-Chen's sexuality.

Good fucking lord, thats retarded

youtu.be/8ILcZj61QiI

This plays right into my headcanon that Suki was using the Kyoshi Warriors as her personal harem.

I would like to purchase two tickets to Switzerland so that I can take myself and the Avatar franchise to Dignitas and put us both out of our fucking misery

They say that Kyoshi was bi but I don't think they said anything about Sokka. He's barely ever mentioned in Korra.

> Why didn't Sokka just kill Azula with his sword club thing?
he lost his sword club thing at that point

it was on Appa's saddle and got lost when sandbenders stole Appa

ATLA staff made sure to track how things like that

Isn't Turf Wars about some business man trying to make an Amusement park out of the spirit forests? What does that half to do with all this LGBT shit I keep seeing? I wish they used this comic to address the fact that the Red Lotus is still active.

how about his sword in ?

I miss when the spirit realm was a weird, alien, dangerous place. Not what they turned it into in Korra

How do you start so fucking good and go so fucking bad aaaaaaa

Roughly half the comic got leaked and people still have no idea what the plot is supposed to be about. Everything's just loosley connected shit about how gay everyone is.

The Avatar franchise is basically like the Simpson's now, where there's more bad content than good.

They should have shown some areas that looked like Koh's place to make it more obvious that the appearance of the Spirit World varies greatly.

>try to rape Azula
>she uses firebending to turn her pussy into an oven
>when you pull out, all you have left is a charred weenie

Wouldn't be worth it

They said the main focus of the first issue is korrasami. So the amusement park and spirit stuff are the sub plots to the homosexual plotline.

>do it during the eclipse

This was the obvious route after Korrasami ending. I don't understand how people didn't see shit like this coming.

I'd think a trip to Switzerland would rapidly get rid of most people's suicidal thoughts.

If they sold tickets, would they be half priced on Sundays?

>she just bites it off with her pussy teeth instead

>pussy teeth
Wrong series buddeh

I wish writers could treat LGBT romances normally and not make them feel unnatural and forced (although I guess there really isn't such thing as a natural and not forced romance in the Avatar franchise).

Because he was trying to find out where Suki was you stupid son of a bitch. Is everyone in this thread a fucking moron? Even if Avatar was rated R Sokka still wouldn't have killed Azula because he needed info from her.

I guess it's hard or something, but surely Bryke wouldn't be the ones to do it right. Just look at pretty much any romance they've written. And with this i can say that Korrasami probably is the most forced they've ever done. Though i felt that way before the comics aswell.

Truth is...Azula is overrated as a fighter. everyone fighter in such a way to just overcome the opponent and make him stop, she was the only one shooting to Kill(most of the time) and failed hard.

>Even if Avatar was rated R Sokka still wouldn't have killed Azula because he needed info from her.

Pretty sure he could've went CIA on her but i doubt a black site exists

>autistic as fuck
>spilled spaghetti in front of chad

Looking back, Azula getting some good dick would have most likely meant 1 less enemy for the avatar.

LGBT romances aren't normal.

True.

Still, swordpoint would have shown he meant business

Thing is I don't think Sokka has the mentality for torture. Plus even if he did Aang and Katara would never allow it.

Being bisexual doesn't mean you fuck only guys. That's what the BI part means

This. You can tell by her smug look she wants a hard dick so bad

That doesn't stop the CIA from using enhanced interrogation.

Her father's.

*brother's

*both

Yes, she wants someone just like Daddy, which is why she scares off Chad with her talk of ruling with an iron fist. She needs someone to dominate her.

I think her father gave her the D before she could talk so she couldnt say "no"

Yep. He was the worst for outlawing Gay Marriage.

Not the genocide.

Zuko and Azula are honorsexual.
They only want to bang whoever they perceive as being the most honorable person from their point of view.
At the start of the show, for both of them, that's Ozai.
In Zuko's case, over the course of the story, it becomes Aang.
In the comics, Zuko's focus changes from Aang to Ursa.
(Note that it has never been Mai, this is why their relationship doesn't work)
Azula also seems to have had a change of focus in the comics, changing from Ozai to Zuko. This implies strongly that she recognizes the title of Fire Lord with honor, rather than the individual who holds the position.

Azula would've killed Zuko the first time they fought if Iroh didn't save his ass.
She was about to give Aang the killing blow on the Drill and got interrupted.
She did kill Aang and he was only brought back by bullshit water.
Zuko would've died if he didn't have Katara's healing.

The only fights where she didn't almost kill a character was the one where she had to deal with Aang and Zuko at the same time and then have to retreat from the Gang and Zuko/Iroh. And the first time she fought Aang and he spend the entire fight running away from her until he finally got away.

Also if you think Zuko throwing around fireballs or Toph throwing boulders or Aang flinging people a dozen feet in the air is non lethal you're retarded.

Sokka isn't a member of the CIA.

Are you the same person who made this claim in an earlier thread and also didn't back it up there, or are you just someone who heard that unbacked claim, assumed it was fact, and are now spreading it around as well? I still haven't seen any actual proof of this.

>Zuko's focus changes from Aang to Ursa.

Freud would have a field day with this. Granted I'd want my mom too if she looked like Ursa. Who's got best Avatar MILF and the Semen Demon of Ba Sing Se

>implying Azula wouldn't have just raped him back

Dammit and i was hoping for a Baneposting crossover with Sokka

AVATAR AANG I'M CIA. THE AGENCY SENT ME TO BRING YOU IN.

Exactly. They were terrible at writing romance in TLA, as well, so none of this comes as a surprise.

hivemind

How would the series be different if Azula was a lesbian? Would she have spared Ty Lee and that other chick from imprisonment?

Pretty sure she'd rape them both to death for treason

Sokka can't be CIA because he's Wolfbatman.
CIA would haveto he someone completely ineffectual, like Haru or someone

>if

Jet could be CIA. But who would be Bane?

If i hit you in the forehead would you die?

....!

You're a big guy

Wouldn't she just fire bend from her pussy to stop him if he tried? They can fire bend from their hands, feet and mouth so I'm sure it's possible.

why didn't he ever talk?

Requesting Bane masks for Combustion Man

He had other things on his mind

That was during the eclipse, so she didn't have her firebending at the time.

*Cue the end of the Thomas song

Plus Sokka wouldn't force himself on a woman unless she was thirsty af (like his blind bae)

*sister

He hadn't put in the mask, so nobody cared

But Katara can just waterbend her vaginal fluids to gain pleasure, why would she need a man?

*blind bae

>Katara waterbended Aang's cum straight out of him to knock herself up
>Aang dies a virgin father of three because Katara is a massive cunt

All I'm seeing is an alternate ending where Aang actually gives up his earthly tether and the air nomads are saved at the same time

>LITERALLY SOZIN

I know it's in the name and all but I've always felt that the Airbender genocide was the weakest part of ATLA lore.
A. Entire race of people who can fly with flying pets and none get away? Bullshit. Even if high level firebenders can fly on Sozin's comet there still wouldn't be enough of them to make sure every single airbender doesn't escape the temples and that's if all the Air NOMADS happen to be in their temples at the same time despite the fact they knew a war was coming for years.
B. Some get away but the Fire Nation manages to hunt them down? Bullshit. There were plenty of places the Fire Nation hadn't conquered even after a hundred years of war.
C, The Fire Nation decides to wipe out one of the Four Nations that have existed for as long as recorded history? Nobody thought that was a bad idea? Why not colonize them? Why not establish some Airbender Janissaries?