Who Wins?

Superman

Depends.

Morrison once wrote Cap sucker punching the shit out of Supes, two hits and he slept for half an hour. His JLA run.

They don't fight much in cannon.

In the Injustice universe it seemed Billy was clearly more powerful.

Supes won in DCAU, and he was underpowered to shit there, so Superman.

>In the Injustice universe it seemed Billy was clearly more powerful.

Superman
Captain Shazam is just a lame rip off

Shazam SHOULD win because he's just as strong and fast and he can command magic lighting that can hurt Superman, but Superman is Superman so...

LITERAALLY
MAGICK

>You're kidding me! All of this time we've been in mortal fear of BILLY BATSON?

>SHAZAM

Go fuck yourself dumb casual

Captain marvel.

Superman bioaura doesn't protect him against magic, so all his has is a extremely durable body, the difference is that he isn't as used to pain as captain marvel and all what bully needs is a fee openings while superman adjusts to the lack of his extra protection.

Get with the times grandpa

Another question:

Is it better to be a DC high-end Wizard, or to be a Kryptonian?

Which one would you prefer to be?

Not the same powers, not the same origin, not the same powerlevel.

You are a retard. Johns version of the character and n52 black Adam are far from the level of a kryptonian.

Calm down please.

Pre new 52 Captain Marvel was a bit more stronger than Superman, but Billy is a kid, while Superman is expert and more trained. In any case, before they were almost at par, now Shazam has been nerfed and is way more inferior.

Shazam is above pretty much every hero not named spectre. Monarch isn't a hero so that version of Captain atom. Doesn't really count. Lord marvel was supposed to be potentially as powerful as Shazam but we never got to see it. It was an interesting idea and the suit was fantastic and screamed royalty but it was all wasted, Morrison wanted his captan marvel anthology, DC wanted Freddy as the new champion and under the name Shazam (after all Shazam was dead), and WB wanted to get rid of the gods and bitchboy Johns presented his pitch.

Nobody. They're both garbage

Kryptonian is too good. Super-speed, Super-Strength, Invulnerability, Heat vision, etc.

Like Zatanna can pretty much do anything, she is like a god who can twist reality, but she has a pretty fucked up crutch. Any kryptonian could get to her before a word came out.

Dr. Fate, during early-mid eighties was godly. But I would still put money on Supes kicking his ass back then. Maybe not after Man of Steel mini.

Cap has his physical attributes protecting him while he has magical resources that dont compare to others, but get the job done because of the whole package.

So that's a Kryptonian on both accounts?

I agree

Here's a question:

Would you prefer to be in DC with other Supers, good and bad, or to be the only Super in our world?

Dr fate would had rekt superman.

The only super in my world.

Easy.