pscp.tv/SDCCanon2017/1MnGnmqrWMNKO?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A match made in Hell.

Can't stop the IanxBecky love train

we're all goin to hell today firstposter

For the Eastfags:
KO Panel: 1 PM
SU Panel: 2 PM

I'm planning on doing a Periscope of the SU panel, went successful last year. I'll post the link later.

When's the Justice League Action panel?

has anyone asked Khary Payton to say "Time to hit those showers"?

Is it bad i want some cancerous SU fan try to bring up Concrete in the panel? I don't hate the crew but that shit would be hilarious to watch.

>inb4 crossover episode

So what's the SU panel going to be about? Cancellation?

youtube.com/watch?v=RLETeBVwCZY

already happened

you're the man

Oh yes, please. Most of the SU cancer has been online, I want to see some shit in real life. Make sure to order your artbook before the censored second edition comes out!

S5, more likely. We'll get a hint of the new special picking up right where Wanted left off, likely with Steven returning to Beach City and dealing with the fallout from the last two bombs. Probably not much important shit happening, a lot of crying and feelings and I suspect Sup Forums will be very disappointed that it has nothing to do with White Diamond, Jasper, or Centipeedle.

Thanks for the link.
>And that's the tip of the iceberg for Booster Gold episodes. You're going to see a lot more of those.
My heart

Only if Rebecca doesn't cry

if anybody here is in SDCC, please try to stream the panels, or at least give us the most info you can

Post predictions. or streams. preferably streams.

I think y'all fags need to bring your expectations for Reunited way the fuck down. Bismuth and Gem Harvest were both relatively low key self-contained storylines that broke up the flow of previous episodes.
I expect nothing more than crying, hugging, and townies, and you shouldn't either.

>Cringe Question
But there's already a free space user.

bismuth was great. gem harvest sucked.
The difference is that both of them where stand alone episodes located in the middle of a space on the seasons where nothing happened. Amethyst was feeling bad on bismuth and in gem harvest nothing was happening.
This is after an arc where steven went to homeworld, found out PD death was shady and brought back to life someone. You cant tell me i shouldnt expect anything.

>Jasper is mentioned
They better fucking mention her, she's the only reason I keep watching this shit show

then this should make you happy

I kinda do want to see her cry just to see the fandom's reaction when they finally realize how terrible they are.

I'm not a good person user, but at least I'm not an SU fan.

Unadvertised at 6am, just like the show.

Bismuth was a very good episode, Gem Harvest was unexpectedly mundane that had unfortunately large expectations due to its association with a single line from Peridot.

Reunited will probably be boring if Steven decides to focus on the townies and less so on interacting with the gems.

Please do, but please make sure not to get caught.

kill yourself jascuck

PLEASE DO IT
you will be my savior
thats with villainous

Bismuth is one of the best episodes in the show.
You know something went right when there are still tons of anons who debate if Bismuth was in the right or not.

are you doing the ok ko panel too?

Gem Harvest was fine but it didn't need to be 22 minutes long. Now, an episode where Steven reunites with the gems and they go over how best to rescue Lars with wacky antics added into the mix? That'll be good.

My Periscope is @SDCCanon2017 I will do a test run at 9:35 to gauge my sight lines. For the panel itself I got a good shot but for getting any video clips I may be putting myself too much at risk by getting a good angle.

i dont use periscope so i dont know how to search for you

1 hour 30 minutes? Or 2 hours 30 minutes?

1 hour 30 minutes

BLESS

pscp.tv/SDCCanon2017/1ZkKzOwnlMZGv

30 minutes for KO, Hour 30 for SU

If you can get a video clip at all then I wouldn't care if it's at a wonky angle.

I'll happily do that after a Jasper redemption

Believe in me, believe in Steven.

I am but won't bother streaming it, sorry!

Hopefully a fellow user will vidcap my stream and upload it later, any takers?

Plus, there would be uploads of the clip with better angles within hours of it happening anyway

man thanks

thanks my man

>I am but won't bother streaming it, sorry!
AHH I'M DISAPPOINTED BUT I CAN'T FAULT YOU FOR DOING SUCH A GOOD THING OTHERWISE

GIVE ME THE LEAKIES

No leaks yet

shut up retard

>Villainous crossover with SU
>it shows how Black Hat killed Steven which is why his shirt is in one of BH portraits

updates here:
pan-pizza.tumblr.com/post/163255106250
peridactyl.tumblr.com/ (possibly)

panel for OK KO has started, I assume

Good God, the cancer.

and the guy isn't streaming yet...

yeah should be

refer to

Why is the thread so dead?

Cos it ain't time yet

panel hasnt started yet

We're just waiting user

This isn't /sug/ stupid.

Everyone's waiting for the Teen Titans GO panel. It's the only show on CN that people care about.

Post peridot

cancer

Ded.

Superior Gem coming through

don't provoke it, we don't need image spam

I won't do that im just bored

Go fuck yourself.

Because there aren't a bunch of cancerous waifufags spamming their shitty comedy relief meme waifu

in that case might as well do something else desu because SU starts in like 40 minutes

Is there a stream somewhere?

Bingo time

pscp.tv/SDCCanon2017
here for SU

Might as well post my card too.

Thanks.
>that evil laugh during this part of the test run

Thanks dude

>Periautists are attracted to a green toddler

Somebody needs to edit in a trash can.

I can't right now, but Peri a cute.

twitter.com/cartoonnetwork/status/888452559844855808

CN streams the Q&A live

ahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
OH MY GOD HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LOL!!! Pan got called out

FUCKING KEK

PPPFT

What? I don't normally come to these threads.

This is why you don't make "Cringe" its own bingo slot, otherwise it'd be so easy it's like a free space.

did Ian bully him?

Hahahahaha never thought he had public issues.

GET IN
pscp.tv/SDCCanon2017/1MnGnmqrWMNKO?

That's so sad.

Is Pan /ourguy/?

ian probably thinks he's cool, pan is just a sperg and doesn't like people knowing how he looks so he probably just shrunk down when ian recognized him

semi-popular cartoon video man who's shtick is being pathetic

A sick joke, yet no one laughs.

beta faggot

>"hey guys join out live stream"
>"Oh you want a link?"
>"go fuck your self"

>semi-popular cartoon video man who's shtick is being pathetic
What if it's done on purpose?

Ahahahaha god damn it Pan

he milks it for sure but it's definitely genuine