They only people who like Red Hood are edgy 13-year olds and cosplaying manlets who secretly dream of being a vigilante...

They only people who like Red Hood are edgy 13-year olds and cosplaying manlets who secretly dream of being a vigilante.

Prove me wrong.

They only people who like Black Manta are ironic neckbeards and autists who just want to fit in on Sup Forums

Prove me wrong.

I just dislike Jason on the basis that we already have too many Robins running around and that always conflicts with my version of Batman.

Hey now. Fuck off! Do not bring Black Manta into this shit posting thread.

Source: your ass.

Here, you made me post.

I kinda grew out of Jason Todd. Used to love him when I was 13, but he's to angsty, he's to defined by his relationship with Batman with drama that could be solved by a hug. He'll never be free to devolpe into anything other then an angsty teen with that narrative ball and chain behind him, no matter how many times he dual wields pistols or dives through the air. But, I guess once that drama is gone, he has no reason to exist.

Personally, I'd like to see them go with a more Tacticool approach, make him a grade A operator if he's going to use guns.

This thread again? Don't you have anything better to do with your life than hating a fictional character and his fans?

>when i was 13
I really can't wait for summer to end.

>comic happened 11 years ago
>movie came out 7 years ago
user you're getting old

These kind of threads always happens when there are some news about Red Hood. So, what news did I miss that triggered the OP?

Yeah, stopped reading anything Red Hood after my 14th birthday.

Have you checked out Red Hood and the Outlaws? The rebirth one? He's not really that angsty anymore. And he's patched things up with Batman. He even went out for burgers with the batfam.

Besides the 3 figures of Red Hood that have recently been announced? Nothing much really.

I think what triggered op and the summer kids is the boost of popularity that Jason got lately since many people have warmed up to him.

Dude, they are trolls. Stop feeding them and ignore the thread.

I read up to some cross over with the Teen Titans. I don't remember much other then being shown that Jasons fondest memory was watching a movie with Bruce in their suits.

I remember fapping to Star Fires massive tits which alot of people blasted the comics for.

>Tragic and relatable backstory especially for urban/poverty stricken people
>Has actual character development (cocky sidekick > Punisher Batman > reluctant hero > redemption arc now in Rebirth)
>Arguably now the most popular Robin
>The only non-manlet of all the Robins

Classic Sup Forums reducing a character to an uninformed stereotype in order to make themselves feel better about having different tastes.

The Rebirth one you dong.

Dorky women who like bad boys are his biggest fans.

Oh. I have not read the Rebirth, tried to read as much as I could up. Death in the Family, Hush, Red Hood Returns etc etc. Then I read Red Hood and the Outlaws for a bit.
I'm kind of bored of the character.

>solves batman bullshit moral code by taking real actions
This is very important and the reason why people like him. He is willing to do what Batman won't do.

They only people who like the Flash fanatics and autists who just want to be scientists

Prove me wrong.

Dude has a ton of fangirls though.

You actually described Damian fanbase. Even Tomasi said once that most of his fans are women.

I have seen the kind fans Red hood has and funny thing is that they are the less weird fans compared to the other robins fanbases.

>I have seen the kind fans Red hood has and funny thing is that they are the less weird fans compared to the other robins fanbases.
hahahahahahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhaahahha

Well, he is not wrong though.

>have seen the kind fans Red hood has and funny thing is that they are the less weird fans compared to the other robins fanbases.
Pretty much. Despite how Sup Forums going around saying his fans are "edgy", they're the most sane robin fanbase out there. I mean, there a literary a story of a Dick fan who stalked Didio in the airport and demanded him not to kill Dick or the one Damian fan who spammed a novelist account because she said that Damian is her least favorite Robin and the one time where Tim fans lost in Reddit because some artist didn't include Tim in his bat family art that even the mods had to interfere and tell them to shut up or they will ban them.

See what I mean?

Seriously? Lmao

Dude, trust me when I say that there are even worse stories.

Oh, I have no doubt. I have been reading comics long enough to see how far some fans go.

Just let Jason stay dead. He doesn't deserve to suffer through DC's trash writing.

The guy is doing much better than before and more popular than ever. He isn't going anywhere.

Why is it that people who use the term summerfag unironically always lack the ability to do basic math?

>manlets

Jason is canon the biggest one besides Bruce. He's like 6'2 and 230lbs.

best redhood dropping by

Red Hoods cool,i am not surprised that a board full of Steven Universe loving faggots doesn't think so.

27,by the way.Sorry Sup Forumsumbler i always thought Jason was interesting and cool

>summerfag
He actually didn't use it and the "I was 13/14 when I...!" is mostly used here by trolls, smartass.

It's a troll. You know what happens here when good stuff gets popular.

Man how can you hate rebirth Red Hood? Its a fun comic with fun characters and a fun story.

I really like Lobdell's interpretation of Red Hood in where he's not an Edge lord who hired Slipknot to follow him around but instead just a man who tries to do anything to make ends meet without hurting people closest to him