Storytime! It's pink!

Storytime! It's pink!

>Muh Identity Crises
And dropped like a ton of bricks.

It hurt from the first picture
The worst story time of pain I've seen so far.

Please tell me this isn't a published work that actually sells copies.

Did the author hang herself? Please say yes.

>le tumblr girl power muh society is evil
won't even bother reading

It's a zine. So maybe?

OP, this hurt.

>yasss queen slaaay

It really isn't that bad. It's not particularly good mind you but all you fags are exaggerating. If you want real dumb shit read the America storytime.

This is simply inoffensive "Be yourself" comic.

This isn't wrong, having to experience this growing up myself. The rest of it IS wrong, though.
The shaming of feminine girls (often pushed by other girls/women) caused this gender afab shit in the first place. Let girls be girls.

The fuck is AFAB?

DROPPED

I don't get the joke.

No, you're wrong. A gender norm is far more likely to prevent something amazing from happening than it is to facilitate it. Without freedom to ideate irrespective of your gender, you are just an animal.

Assigned Female At Birth

>A gender norm is far more likely to prevent something amazing from happening than it is to facilitate it.
Like this shitheap and the other garbage we have today?
>Without freedom to ideate irrespective of your gender, you are just an animal.
What sets us away from the animals isn't our gender or 'lack-of', it's that we're conscious and have proper motor skills that sets us above. Gender is part of the human identity, and there is only two.
Taking away a girl's right to being feminine, be it subtle or blunt, is a set up for disaster. Same with a boy's right to being masculine.
Sissy =/= Feminine, Macho =/= Masculine, by the way.

Off topic but,

I don't know why, but I die laughing every time when I read this phrase. The first time I saw it was where it was posted with a Heimlich pic from Bug's Life so whenever someone posts it I can only hear it in Heimlich's stupid fucking Swedish voice saying "YAAAS SLAY!"

So the moral of the story is 'don't fall for spooks'?

It's like Calarts meets Sarah's Scribbles.

>Without freedom to ideate irrespective of your gender, you are just an animal.
dumbest shit I've ever read on this board

This

It is [current year], many women have been leaders of major nations and hold other positions of power. Yet people still insist on acting like it is the 1950s or Saudi Arabia.

All females are bitches
Or
All females are bastards
AFAB is the sister of ACAB

Are people seriously still meming about cal-arts. Like half of those artists didn't even attend cal-arts.

A fat ass bitch.

I mean I don't think the comic is against that.
It's not proposing dissolving any masculinity or femininity but just not wanting people to feel like they have to act a certain way out of fear of being pigeon holed ironically pigeonholing themselves in the process.

What the fuck?

>I'm so oppressed
>Won't someone please think of the vaginas
>Mr. Goldstein, please help

Why are women so insecure? What happened to doing what you want and not giving a fuck?
Not that men don't ever care about peer pressure, but women seem to do it a lot more.

Well these are literally children.

I associate the name both with the school and with the style. But I can call it "overused beanface syndrome" instead, if it makes you feel better.

Why are girls so obsessed with elementary school? You notice all these feminist chicks just talk about issues that only maginally affect them in middle school?

It's like with men and high school bullying, what's the deal? Can any femanons ellaborate?

there is now a advocacy group calling for no women to be jailed. because it victimizes them.

>that generic tumblr steven universe wannabe style

fucking stop

And here comes the /r9k/ shitposting

I still think women who lie about being raped should be serve the same sentence in prison as the guy lied on.

I'm sure that's a gross simplification of their actual goal...right?
In the sense we're lonely shells of people or the sense that women are shit tier?

Yeah.

children don't think about this stuff, or at least not like this.

Middle school is torture for girls growing up, there is a chance that relentless bullying can mentally scar girls for life. Especially autistic ones.

You have never been a teenager?

Can't believe I wasted my life reading half of this gripe.

From what I picked up, the author is just looking outwardly to a nonexistent problem affecting her. When it's her outlook that shapes the problem she perceives to be happening.

In a sense you're dragging bitter shitposting to this thread.

But what makes middle school different to high school? Wouldn't they get bullied more during puberty in high school?

Why?

Careful with all that straw. Might start a fire.

I think she was looking back and putting it through an adult lens but kids totally do have issues with shit like this. And they typically handle it with all the maturity of a child.

White women are the adult equivalent to retarded children.

That's what happens when a culture becomes so spiritually empty they literally have to invent problems and suffering and impose them on themselves and others to feel anything

A combination of female biology that influences more relationship oriented thinking and social pressures that reinforce that. Men don't really have the same sort of gender obligation that many women are under today as a result dog the overburdneing freedoms/responsibilities of 100 years of political/social progress. Look up the toxicity of the having it all myth to begin understanding it. Frankly, as shitty as it can be to be a dude, I'm glad I get to live my life with minimal judgement from others and having the capacity to brush off any naysayers or judgmental pricks. Everyone has every opinion on what a girl should do/be, and they're quite comfortable constantly telling a girl/woman how she should behave, regardless of whether they think she should be a good little quiet puritan, an obnoxious never shuts her mouth slut or anything in between.

Yuromediterranpoor here
Why and when the angloamericancucks have discovered the word "centrism"?

This is coming from my own experience, and I'll assume I'm not alone on it: Middle school was a worse time than High school. High schoolers tend to mature and stick to their own groups, middle schoolers are still developing and tend to be incredibly immature. A lot of physical assault and harassment happen during this time, and it's more than just girl/girl bullying. Girl/boy, boy/boy, and even boy/girl happens.
Sure, you get constant name calling if you don't have a nice enough name, or called pizza-face by another pimply student, but it can happen far, far worse.
And the staff you'd think that should help you during Middle School? They don't help at all, and if you try to fight back, they punish you harsher.

It's incredibly worse for you if you're put into special needs classes.

Some girls experience it really early. I think middle school is really just an awkward phase for young girls.

Oh, we sharing comics now? Might as well show this little story I did. Sorry if it's rough, I'm still working on it

>It's incredibly worse for you if you're put into special needs classes.

Sounds like someone rode the short bus to school

In middle school girls go through puberty at different rates so Mary already has a nice figure while you're a stick. Also, other girls start dating which adds pressure and a lot of the guys are dicks to you.

Does anybody here make zines? I know this is really more appropriate for a HYW thread, but I still think its an interesting question to ask

I'm digging it, art is a little rough but the writing is on point.

Got a website or blog or something?

These anti centrist comics always seem to be nothing more then complaints from liberals about them not being liberal

And who hasn't? What are you doing on Sup Forums if you're so high and mighty, not having to be forced to ride awful school buses in your younger years?
At least High School gave a choice in that matter. I was forced to ride it in my first semester of High School in a different state. The driver was a cunt. Being a high functioning autist is suffering.

Well History has proven that Conservativism has pretty much always been the bad guys.

The End. Just to give a little background information, I drew all of this in like 3 days. I find it fun to challenge myself and try to make a little 4 page book every now and then just to prove that I can make something even if its pretty bad
Thanks user! I've only just started getting kinda serious with my artwork after a really positive experience talking to an artist for image and getting one of my comics posted on his instagram. I've got my own instagram and tumblr but there's nothing on it yet aside from some pencils of this story

This is nice. I did think it would be only four panels and one joke though.

What makes me upset about is this absolute blind assumption that left = pure goodness that can do no wrong in any case, and those do are no true scotsmen.

It's such a blinding beacon of lack of critical thought.

Why does Sup Forums get triggered over women

It's /r9k/

They are always up to dumb, vacuous shit.

>writing off an entire ideology as bad

Every other political side has done some shitty stuff no matter what it is

>zines

I made this for a group zine not too long ago. good learning experience.

Becuase they're different from us. Different enough that we can't relate to or trust them. Their mindsets and morality are alien.

Are they really though?

Jesus, what an awful strawman.

You say that because you're living in a liberal society. If you were living in a conservative one, you'd be saying the opposite.

All women or just Stacy who laughed at you in high school?

finn

thoughts?

>You all need to MAN UP. Or are you all a bunch of GIRLS?
What movie is this?

Pretty good, user! When you say this was apart of a group zine do you mean you only did a few pages of one story or was it just a bunch of stand alone stories put under one book?

Also, where do you get the textures you use to substitute color hair or backgrounds? or do you make those yourself? I've been meaning to give my work some type of detail like that but I don't know where to get the different type of textures

>buying into the male/female gender binary
You're part of the problem.

Pure gold. Did you write and draw this?

you're smarter than 90% of Sup Forums, congrats.

I never understood women, even when I was one. But as a 4channer I rarely get social interaction anyway.

Thanks! It was a bunch of stand alone stories and illustrations put in one book. The theme was "girls in medieval armor".

I use Clip studio paint, which has a half tone feature that has a bunch of customizable textures you can apply to the image. The program itself costs a bit of money if you don't intend on pirating it, but I'd say it's worth it as a comics focused photoshop alternative. It even has built in 3d models you can use to help out with posing and backgrounds, if you're so inclined.

Women don't face real hardships so things you should be able to shrug off are seriously emotionally damaging to their fragile psyches.