Uh oh

uh oh

ha ha ha

Are we surprised?

I hope Ike feels thoroughly BTFO now that the Inhumans push has been a total flop

>Inhumans crashing and burning

Warms my heart.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

kek

>No Deadpool 2 at the Fox panel
>Marvel won't talk Legacy because the crowd will be upset at them.
>People are laughing at the Inhuman trailer.
Marvel has been such shit at the con this year.

Is it any surprise? They look terrible. It looks more like an Adams Family reboot than a superhero show.

This pleases me.

They should've just given him 50 good inhumans.

Normally I wouldn't be happy about stuff like this. But seeing Perlmutter's Pet Project crashing and burning so hard is such a site to see and a well deserved karma for him screwing over the X-Men and Fantastic Four due to film rights he doesn't have control of anymore.

I hope that shitting on the X-men and Fantastic Four so many much in every form of media possible was worth it

My bumbum hurts.

Oh fuck off. Stop trying to deflect. The topic is no one is hyped for the Inhumans and it was laughed at instead of well received. Try to stay on topic kid.

Watch this exact same topic get copy-pasted for the next week.

How soon until the try to retcon Kamala from being a Inhuman because of this show flopping?

This may be because I'm a butthurt Dexter fan who can't get over, but Scott Buck getting BTFO feels strangely pleasant.

>DC dead
>Comics getting praised
>More tv shows
>EU growing every year

The fuck are you talking about, nigger?

Well all the other news is about how DC is falling apart so they have to do something

>love Inhumans for years
>Marvel starts pushing them more and more into the spotlight
>lose all of the points that I liked about them to make them more mainstream
>now this
It's a weird mixture of sadness and anger. Sanger?

At least this will probably convince them to stop hiring this hack

>Be an Inhumans hater
>See all of their projects burning
>Be happy because all is right with the world
Now, if only Medusa died sad and alone to never be resurrected...

Ciscontent?

Still seeing Medusa getting reduced to Marvel's
go-around slut and getting paired up with a bunch of angry personality-less X-Men wannabee nimrod is seeing how a pretty cool concept got reduced to "X-Men because we don't have the rights.".

Ummm... you know that the n word is racist and a bannable offense right???

Are those Medusa's pubes coming out of the bottom of the sweater?

>everybody wanting this to fail
While I understand the sentiment of the whole Inhumans taking over the X-Men schtick, I at least still wanted a good Inhumans show. Now we can't even get that and Marvel ruined one of my favorite groups of characters.

People actually like the inhumans? But why?

They liked the Inhumans before they were turned into X-Men Lite.

Yes.

She maintains long pubes to protect her pussy from all the strokes she receives from her boy-toys while Black Bolt watches.

Obviously.

They liked them before their current bastardized forms.

Despair

Can't wait until the footage of the crowd's reaction is released.
Inhumans was a pretty good series before the SYNERGY/Fuck You X-Men push.

Just because the Inhumnas are wrong doesn't mean you're right by default, Cyke.

Inhumans didn't have series before the SYNERGY/FUck You X-Men push. They had one mini focused on them every 5 years.

At least it's non-canon

I mean, is there really any delusional wayward hope for this show to be good, when you know the "talent" behind it?

All according to plan

Wrong, I'm always right!
I was the first one to point out that Maddie was Jean Grey

It is canon, it's just not SUPER canon.

Why exactly should we support a bunch of illegal immigrants who want to install a monarchy on Earth?

Get post deleted, try to be hard and repost the same thing again. Your company wars meme is boring. Grow up.

That's what I meant.

>Ike's legacy is crashing down

This what you get for making them Xmen-lite.

There aren't even 6 good inhumans.

>Spiderman
>Sony's movie
>flops

>Inhumans
>Ike Perlmutter's pet project that nobody wanted to make
>will flop

This is excellent, none of these were necessary in the MCU.

No need. This does not touch upon the comics and she is hardly connected to the Royals, anyway.

>Spiderman
>flop
>Made 490 million so far out of a 175 million budget (making a profit even if the marketing budget was equal to the film budget)

It will make less than TASM2 though, which is what Sony deserves.
It's pretty funny, Marvel gets to use Spiderman, and has the merchandise profits, while Sony only has the box office, while they also have to pay for the movies themselves.

>Spider-Man
>didn't make a kabajillion dollars
>still made more than Wonder Woman
>flop

Who gives a shit about inhumans when Netflix already won Comic-Con with the blockbuster movie Bright? Will Smith in a shadowrun esque action movie? Yes, please.

No one wanted Inhumans to start with

/thread
Nobody wanted to see that, and the only one who wanted to make it was a guy who, if it was up to him, the MCU would have died back in 2012.

>Will Smith

>It will make less than TASM2 though
Probably not. TASM 2 had probably the most over inflated production and marketing budget of any movie ever. It's the third most expensive film ever made. If by some miracle both films had the same marketing budget, then the difference in production budget would still mean that if they grossed the same amount Homecoming would be more profitable by $120 million.

>Not loving former worlds biggest movie star Big Will

You'd fit right in on reddit.

Sure, but because Sony, as always, is fucking retarded.
Pic related is the plans they had for Spiderman before the deal with Marvel.
Letting them produce the movie on their own was a mistake.

What will it take for Marvel to realize NOBODY likes the Inhumans

I agree with you and everything user but
>a site to see
>site
Come on.

That nigger ruins every film he's been for the past few years. He was good once but now he's a talentless hack who needs to fuck off

Mutants will rise again

The failure of this expensove show should do it.

Whatever you say, you edgy contrarian you. Now back to r/movies where you belong.

>disagree with me and you're reddit

At least I'm not being called Sup Forums

>she is hardly connected to the Royals, anyway.
Only during crossovers, events, and that time Medusa was in her book. Yeah no connection to the Royals at all.

This was one of the leaked Sony emails, right?

You fuckers memed it into real life

>>Spider-Man
>>didn't make a kabajillion dollars
>>still made more than Wonder Woman

Oh son, you better sit down for this...

Yo is Dat Marco mah nigger?

It still makes me laugh at the Sinister Six potential to break 2 billion mark.

And the rest.

It's not that you disagree, its that you're actively wrong and happen to share that wrongness with many of the fart smelling snooty assholes on reddit.

It looks like total shit. And it looks like the actors treated it like total shit. This makes me wonder just how bad the script is because the actors clearly didn't give two fucks about making it look any less retarded than they obviously thought it was.

Upset is the word you're looking for.

>Comic Black Bolt is now a passive, spineless loser.
>Comic Medusa is a rude, ungrateful, slut dumb woman.
>Comic Maximus is a try-hard that is always losing but keep trying hard.
>Live-Action Inhumans are a laughing stock.
At this point, why does anyone like these characters?

Hasbro is saving all the Marvel reveals to Hascon too.

>slut dumb woman
Tautology.

*inhales*

HOL UP

I did.

If only for Black Bolt, because I wanted Illuminati eventually, and BB vs Thanos in IW.

What happened to them? I read War of Kings, I loved that.

Is Lockjaw in it? I don't care if Lockjaw isn't in it

I crack up every time I see "Spider-Man vs. The Amazing Spider-Man" but then it makes me sad because I would actually love to see that movie.

Did they even ask Garfield if he wanted to be in 5 Spider-Man movie up to 2021?

It's in the contract, after he signs, what he wants to do is irrelevant.

He's in it.
Looks like a scaled-up CGI pug.

Marvel happened.

Long story short, Medusa decided that Black Bolt shouldn't be her husband or King of the Inhumans anymore, she became the Queen and he became her dog, she went to the streets and had sex with a random guy ten minutes after meeting him, then she started fucking Johnny Storm, her leadership over the Inhumans caused the deaths of three mutants, including Cyclops and Madrox, she later destroyed what left of Cyke reputation using fake news (he became "literally Hitler"), she drove the Inhumans in a war against the mutants to protect the Terrigen Mist, and then backtracked because "every mutant is more important than the Terrigen" (even though she killed mutants to protect it), then she dumped Johnny and asked her dog, Black Bolt, to come together with her again, which he did obediently.

The Inhuman society became a democracy since no one in the royal family is intelligent enough to fi Medusa's mistakes. The Royal family fucked off to space because no one, characters or readers, wants to see them on Earth anymore.

Do you realise how many actors are trapped into doing absolute shlock by multi-film deals?

Once they have you on a multi-film deal, (Pretty much guarantee'd unless you're a literal who or if it's for a movie designed for sequels) they can put you in ANYTHING they want and can sue if you refuse.

Hollywood gives people the ability to own other people.

Who did this?

Charles Soule and Jeff Lemire.

It was a group effort from Marvel

What about niglet? Or nignog?

>Cyke
>Ever NOT right by default

Heresy.

Enough.

He was good in Suicide Squad, but other than that I agree.

Actually the Inhumans left for space because Maximus, after the bullshit from IvX and being pissed the fuck off that Black Bolt and Medusa skated on EVERYTHING, basically destroyed the last known terrigan crystal on Earth to spite them.

He then basically used his psychic power to make everyone think Black Bolt was him (when Black Bolt basically threw him in jail for calling him out on his shit) and is now in space, with Medusa, who ordered the royal family to go into space to get more Terrigan.

X GON' GI-