Marvel Nower a flop

>Marvel Nower a flop
>Civil War 2 an unmitigated disaster
>Secret Empire made everyone think Marvel were Nazi sympathizers
>Spider-man Homecoming, Marvel's supposed billion dollar hit, underperforming hard
>Inhumans trailer literally laughed at at SDCC
>Tried to pass off variant covers as a major industry changing thing
>refusing to discuss Legacy at SDCC due to severe criticism

Sell the rights to DC and be done with it.

Come on get desperate enough to bring in Star Wars to continuity!

You'd think Marvel would have found rock bottom now, but they just keep sinking

>>Tried to pass off variant covers as a major industry changing thing
Disregarding that this is a bait thread, I still can't get over this. Like when that muslim woman that's in charge of something at marvel talked about it as if it wasn't something that happens literally all the time.

What are the sales for Cap, anyway?
I can't imagine it's selling gangbusters.

How is this a bait thread? How is any of that untrue?

It don't matter
None-a this matters

The Mouse money will keep them alive forever.

Secret Empire (while still selling a lot) is selling lower than literally the last five or so events, except maybe Axis.
Captain America: Steve Rogers is still being outsold by Harley Quinn and Mighty Thor at 39K.
Keep in mind that 39K is a lot these days, and that he ranked in at 48 on the Top 300

It's sad and embarrassing.

So many franchises like Thor, FF and X-Men would have flourished under DC.

>>Inhumans trailer literally laughed at at SDCC
Is there a video?

>TFW Marvel is owned by Disney yet Disney comics are published by someone else, and they're better than anything Marvel craps out.

The ironing is delicious.

I stopped reading Marvel books after that stupid ass event with all the hammers can't bother to look up what was called.

That's a proof that Dinsey is literally killing marvel comics so they will not risk losing their classic comics

I don't understand Disney, they bought Marvel but they still publish new stuff on IDW and vintage collections on Fantagraphics.
Really makes you think.

Disney is also killing Star Wars.

I think its more licensing issue.

It's probably cheaper to license out the Disney characters to another company since most of their shit is reprints/translating shit that was originally published in foreign languages.

Also, indie companies can pay talent dirt fucking cheap whereas Marvel probably has a set scale for even the most unknown no-name hack, plus not having to deal with shits like Bendis wanting to write the characters

The Star Wars comics have some pretty bad photo referencing/3D models being posed going on.

>"dude what if instead of making stories about superheroes we used our comics to advance a far-left political agenda"
>"sounds like a plan bruh"

Literally everything is bait.

>Sell everything Marvel to DC
Are you high? There would be no rivalry. The rivalry that has been going on for decades! Life wouldn't be worth living. A sentence like that shouldn't even be comprehensible!

Holy fuck. Parts of the original image are still under the trace.

what the fuck...?