Injustice 2 Starfire preview

youtube.com/watch?v=Za2KXKAdrw4

More importantly, BIZARRO CONFIRMED, and properly done!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTEXc8IppAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh man, I'm actually more excited for Bizarro!

This game is so superhero

>interaction with Damien
>whiny little shit
at least Injustice is consistent with him between all the comics and both games

HOLY SHIT STAR FLARE.

>BIZARRO CONFIRMED
>and properly done!

>BIZARRO
IS THE LITTLE THINGS!

This is how you make a female character you retards at Marvel, holy shit. Also, Injustice is extremely underated, doesnt even have a /vg/ dor such a great game.

it's also how you properly introduce a character to your fighting game; show their full intro and don't whiff the big flashy super

>Also, Injustice is extremely underated, doesnt even have a /vg/ dor such a great game
It did but it died out. Ask /fgg/ about it.

Injustice is an awful fighting game, what are you talking about lmao

Something about the mods from here deleting and banning every Injustice thread that was made with no reasons is what they told me a few days ago

Yeah, that's because it had a general on both /vg/ and Sup Forums at any given time for a while.

Injustice is fun. It's not really deep or competitively strong because a lot of match-ups are kind of unbalanced but for fanservice it's pretty fun, I couldn't play as Captain Cold elsewhere. It's like Smash Bros.

dumb normies already complaining she doesn't look like the one from the cartoon

FUCKING BIZARRO HAS MY DICK ROCK HARD

why the fuck is her hair burning?

CUMMING

See Right on cue.

Why does Bizarro look like Snyder's Superman?

you know why

MANTA WHEN?

If Bizarro has inverted powers, shouldn't he have the strength of a crippled infant or something?

>when Boon was smart and really just did a stealth Bizarro trailer ft. Starfire fanservice

Nah, just fun reverse powers
>Ice Vision
>Fire Breath
>X Ray Hearing
>Only able to see through lead

>DUAL WEEELD blasts/aerial
>That super
Jesus fuck, Kori

>Starfire is cute!

Manta is still going to be the most downloaded DLC character though

Pic of bizzy

For real? Is anyone even hype for his arrival outside of Sup Forums?

Hes starting to gain a following, partly because of Johns run on Aquaman and Young Justice

he's in the trailer. She actually fights against bizarro not superman, I didn't realize it at first either.

>Bizarro
NO!
ME NOT WANT BIZARRO. ME HAVE NEVER WANTED TO PLAY BIZARRO.
BIZARRO IS WORSTEST DC CHARACTER AND HE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN IN GAME
I HATE YOU UNBASED NETHERREALM
ALSO STARFIRE LOOKS VERY UNATTRACTIVE. ME DEFINITELY NOT JERK MY VAGINA TO HIM.

Its amazing.
To think that somewhere in space on an entirely different planet completely unlike earth nature still produced niggers.

So what other Skins are next? Ocean Master? Owlman? Guy Gardner? Ted Kord?

>plastic man in the comics
>Bizzaro (is he a premium skin?)

Comfy week for Injustice

>Bizzaro confirmed

That's all well and good, but could he defeat Bizarro Stormy?

Don't you mean BIZARRO Bizarro confirmed?

Guys what if....all the controls are inverted?

no Eye Beams?

>Bizarro has the exact same moveset as Superman only all the inputs are reversed and they do the opposite effects with Bizarro's own superpowers

it's her D2 you can see it at 0:39

Do we still get additional skins like Bizzaro and possibly Shazam for free if we have the Ultimate edition?

If this is the case why the fuck didn't they do this for Reverse Flash? Premier skins should also have their own Super.

Anyone else thinks she looks like Zendaya?

Would be the greatest move but they wouldn't have the balls to do it.

>(is he a premium skin?)
Has to be, Superman has no premiers so far and it would be a waste of a DLC character.

Flash's super works better with Thawne anyways. I came up with something similar 4 years ago in the old injustice threads

She looks like J-Lo

Yea, her too.

Starfire = J Lo
Vixen = Halle Berry
Black Canary = Tara Strong
Catwoman = Selena Gomez
Supergirl/PG = ?
Harley = ?
WW = ?
Ivy = ?

This is what he should be like.

All premier skins should have their own unique super.

Barry's super is already the perfect super for Reverse Flash since he's known for time travel shenanigans.

>That super

Holy shit. When was Starfire ever powerful enough to blast someone into orbit?

Yet Wonder Woman's butt is still censored.

But that Super doesn't fit Barry or Jay Garrick.

Who has the best ass in i2?

I can let Barry slide, but Jay shouldnt be able to do it. Besides Im not going to give NRS shit for giving them the same super

I agree

Brainiac.

You can let Barry have it because although he doesn't like to time travel unless its to save his mom he -can- do it.

Jay does need something else because Jay has never had speed that powerful.

Vixen, not even close.

>X Ray Hearing
how does that work?

Can hear sound through anything except things that block xrays.

Not him but you made it more confusing.

are they still planning to do watchmen characters or was that just a big nothing

based kori wrecking cyborg

Can hear literally anything in the world and also can hear objetcs.

>Bizzaro confirmed
>See trailer
>It's true

Now all they need to do is Roy Harper and Artemis premier skins for Green Arrow and Wonder Woman, respectively, and then true Outlaw shenanigans can commence

Patrician taste, my good fellow

Exactly what I've been thinking.

They haven't mentioned anything about them since asking fans if they wanted them before launch. A Watchmen character could easily be one of the unknown DLC characters but we'll have to wait and see. Boon did say one of the characters in the next pack would be a really surprising choice so he may be referring to a Watchmen character.

Maybe this isn't the right place for this, but I really gotta know.
In regards to red hood and the outlaws, in the new teen titans comics, has starfire met roy again?

They didn't have a scene together but they were both in Lazarus Contract

i hope their interactions are friendly

In Injustice they never met, but hey NRS don't read the comic so whatever.

thanks doc

Thats actually a cool way of explaining his reverse ass

MANTA TODAY
A
N
T
A

Wait, what? Really? I didnt think the next Fighter Pack would be revealed until Starfire dropped

What would Magog be up to in the Injustice Universe? Really, he should have been the first to join the Regime after Superman killed the Joker.

Rumor is FP2 is being teased today

Because it's been burning for 36 years.

Boon said in the interview for the Starfire reveal that the trailer for the next DLC pack is pretty much done. They probably want to do it soon to capitalize on the Black Manta stuff for the Aquaman movie that's being shown.

Supergirl reminds me of an actress I saw a while back. Can't remember who it was.
Harley looks like Miley Cyrus. No, seriously. Try picturing her with her tongue sticking out. It's the same thing.
Diana looks like... I don't know, Michelle Pfeiffer, I guess?
Ivy looks like that blue eyed chick who was in those shitty Percy Jackson films and is in the new Baywatch movie.

PLASTIC MAN WHEN?
youtube.com/watch?v=rTEXc8IppAk

huh, I wonder if Snart is gonna mention his retarded way of killing Axel.

Don't jinx it nigga.

>jinx
Why isn't this bitch in the game yet?

Because outside of the cartoon Jinx doesn't matter at all. There's no reason to waste a character slot on toonfags.

This. You throw an image of her comic counterpart up, nobody wants her

THIS ISN'T MUH JINX
REEEEE WHERES MUH WAIFU

You don't want a /vg/ that place is worse than Sup Forums

I'm still baffled that DC never changed the comic version to be more like the cartoon one. She was really popular in the show and nobody seems to care about or even like comic Jinx.

Supergirl is Hayden Panettiere.

Give it time. Wouldnt be the first either, look at Magpie

I don't understand why they didn't just let the general stay on Sup Forums in the first place