Big City Greens

youtube.com/watch?v=vZg-k6RndKE

Oh, shit! This is gonna be fucking ADORABLE!

I hope this'll be Clarence done right.
Or I mean, it's more successful than Clarence, considering that it kinda has that vibe going for it. Looks cute though.

Are they going for Doug-levels of diversity where everyone is purple and green or do they have jaundice?

It's got people from both Clarence and Harvey Beaks working on it; it's gotta be good!

If it's any consolation, Steve Lowtwait (Hey Arnold! storyboard artist) is designing backgrounds, too.

Yeah, nothing bad can come from this.

It will be the perfect pick me up after Harvey Beaks ends.

I like how the Greens are yellow, while everyone else is something else. Really helps them stand out and look more naive & optimistic

>none of the characters have noses
I can't imagine how grateful the storyboard artists must be!

Wanted Clarence to be more like the first ep of that series, they were some eps like that but they were pretty rare.

Looks so cute and wholesome.
I'm excited!

Huh. And this whole time, I thought she wore glasses based on that original promo art from early last year.

I wonder what happened to the name Country Club
wait what clarence people are on it? or is it just the people who had left clarence early on to work on Harvey (like Charlie Gavin, Diana Lafyatis, and Derek Evanick)

Yeah!!!! More Calarts bullshit!!!! FML and fuck the animation industry.

Star vs boarder Sabrina Cotugno (who used to board on gravity falls) still doesn't draw most characters with noses

Chris Houghton went to CCS you absolute fucking dipshit.
Also, do you have fucking eyes?

Don't care, it has the Calarts style to it. Curves, curves and more curves. God fucking forbid anyone try to make a cartoon with a different style these days instead of copying each other.

>I wonder what happened to the name Country Club
I always had a feeling that was just a working title. 'Country Club' is too broad of a title and it'd probably make it difficult to distinguish whether someone's referring to a cartoon or an actual country club. The tags on Twitter and Tumblr would've been FUCKED UP.

I don't know about Derek & Diana, but Charlie Gavin's definitely working on it. So are Tiffany Ford, Katie Aldworth, and Kassandra Heller (as a background painter).

I thought Tiffany was on Craig of the Creek (which has clarence people like her and Stu Livingston on it)

Well, Aaron Springer tried despite having gone to CalArts, but ultimately failed because his writing was absolutely shit-tier and his show's protagonist was easily the most unappealing, grotesque character imaginable to pose as the main face of a cartoon.

It looks nothing like any of those...
curves are in every art style, dummy.
maybe wanna get your eyes checked there bmaybe pal buddy?

Ben Adams (character designer on Regular Show, boarder on Billy Dilley) and David Gemmill (boarder on Gravity Falls and Uncle Grandpa) are also boarding, though I think Ben leaves to work on Close Enough

Ford was briefly on Big City Greens before moving back to CN. Craig of the Creek had recently began building up its staff after the official show announcement. I remember Charmaine Verhagen began her job as a board artist on CotC not too long ago.

>token black friend
>with glasses and nerdy attire

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D