>watching Trump interviews from 1990's and 2000's
>tfw he used to be really intelligent, eloquent, coherent and well-mannered

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
youtu.be/aeQOJZ-QzBk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_China
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you watch the SOTU? He's completely capable of being intelligent, eloquent, coherent and well-mannered
it's just more fun not to be, so he defaults to shit stirrer

Dementia is a hell of a drug

He was a Democrat at the time.

He joined the opposing political party and your cognitive dissonance cannot find anyone who doesn't agree with you to be intelligent.

>he used to be really intelligent, eloquent, coherent and well-mannered
Still a talentless idiot, so what if he could string a sentence together.

Send links. I want to watch comfy old Trump interviews.

Which interviews were those? He's always been a loudmouth idiot, but now he just doesn't have the vocabulary or attention span to string a sentence together

He understands bad publicity doesn't exist, only publicity exists. He was lucky that so many people hated him because it prompted even more supporters. Remember what I said here and it might serve you later in life.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

Hes 72 years old, probably just tired when you have to talk and say the same thing 1000x. Even Obama was ififififif okey doke at the end of 8 years, and hes probably only 50 something. The job is harsh, especially with the media on you literally every moment.

He acts outrageous because that's what got him notoriety. He won the presidency and gained massive attention by becoming a caricature of himself. If you watched the SOTU and other speeches he has done recently, you will see that he is still very eloquent and dignified.

fox news

He was never coherent or insightful, he was just talking about stuff he knew about or empty fluff for the tabloids. If he had been forced to give an opinion about peace in the middle east or nuclear power back then he'd have been just as lost.

>peace in the middle East

Fuck the middle east, protect your own citizens, kill any body who might try to harm your country and occasionally talk shit about them on national television. That seems to be Trump's plan. What's wrong with it? Why do people think hardcore nationalism isn't beneficial to a country?

Why intervene at all in the Middle East? It just creates more refugees and terrorism regardless of your opinion on the matter.

Better to just mind your own business like China and Japan do. Notice how there's no terrorism in Japan or China? Because despite being superpowers they mind their own shot and don't go sticking their nose into the middle east

>there is no terrorism in China
Lol

How much are you getting paid to post this shit here? Pathetic

There isnt

youtu.be/aeQOJZ-QzBk

Nice redditfrog there, OP.

>reddit frog
>literally something a Reddit fag would say

In the evening of 1 March 2014, a terrorist attack occurred inside the Kunming Railway Station in Kunming, Yunnan, China. At around 21:20, a group of eight knife-wielding men and women attacked passengers at the city's railway station.[2] Both male and female attackers pulled out long-bladed knives and stabbed and slashed passengers. At the scene, police killed four assailants[3][4] and captured one injured female. The incident, targeted against civilians, left 31 civilians and 4 perpetrators[1] dead with more than 140 others injured.[5][6] In the afternoon of 3 March, police announced that the six-man, two-woman group had been neutralized after the arrest of three remaining suspects.[1][7]

>no terrorism in Japan
Oh boy

>used to be

He’s voted Republican his entire life, you moron. Stop getting your news from faceberg

You probably think Bush did 9/11

Pepe is a dead meme, faggot. Newfags (maybe like you) use pepes nowadays to try to fit here, I'm just stupid enough to say what others just think.

I'm guessing you're not familiar with the Uyghur attacks in China.

>Notice how there's no terrorism in Japan or China?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_China

He's been dead since 2011 but that isn't going to stop me from frog posting faggot

You do know that Japan is home to one of the most troublesome terrorist group that attacks the US

I think he may have a touch of dementia.

sotu has a teleprompter u fucking moron

Do you think there will still be a democrat party after the don releases the memo tomorrow?

>i-t's 4D chess guys!

im sick of binary elections year after year

"are you rep or dem"
libertarian motherfucker

even in europe where there is a ton of different parties they form coalitions. binary is the default position because if you dont group up then you get run over.

hopefully no, democrats singlehandidly destroyed the country

>Libertarian
You have to be 18 to post here

Forgot pic

you're both jerks and not my friends anymore

>What went wrong?
the board you're at