Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zaHrRVv0qwo
drive.google.com/open?id=0B9iUKBjqIF8HOWZNUDVJN0VXT2s
youtube.com/watch?v=1hJKhiew2O0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

welcome back Arnold, it's good to see you again in such a great sneak peak

did helga always have a healthy chest?

Se does now. Ronda too.

I wonder what the odds are of some kind of KaBlam! revival. Just a one-off would be nice, kinda like that time Face and Stick Stickly came back. Henry and June could do anything! They could.. host anything.

>jungle
He will finally find his parents? Finally that cliffhanger bothered me for a fucking decade.

Yesterday Rocky, today Arnold... can't wait for Invader Zim trailer tomorrow.

When did Face and stick stickly come back?

Nostalgia hit me hard with the preview. They nailed everything perfectly, it's like there never was a 10+ year gap.

>Pidgeon Man is back and happy

I thought Face never left.

When I was a kid I saw the show as "meh". Now I think is possibly the best cartoon ever, it was deep, funny and with 3 dimensional characters.

Damn, Ronda looks hot as fuck in this movie.

>Stoop Kid living the American Dream

I remember when the lad was afraid to leave his stoop

Ah Stoop Kid, I'm glad he followed his dreams.

It's like it never went off the Air.

>Rhonda

OH YES BABY

I can't wait to watch Phoebe get blacked by Gerald.

I wonder if people will be mad that he isn't dead

Yes it did Gerald and Harolds voice suck ass cheeks. They should been ashamed of this bullshit I MAD

Fit a lot of great references in there. Nice to see so many side-characters get a shout out.

My only nitpick is that Patty's shown as a bully, when she was pretty chill as far as I remember.

I actually thought they did a solid job with the voices.

nah Nick Jr has had this little moose guy voiced by Stick Stickly's voice
one of those special.. event things. maybe an anniversary. look it up. Face fucking got drunk, it was great

ditto, except when I was a kid I thought it was cringey. the gross designs, the retarded names, and the vocal tics.. all as uncool as possible. In retrospect, better that, than trying and failing to be cool, like, say.. Goof Troop

>Feels bad Mr. Kokoschka's VA is dead.
He was truly the based boardinghouse member

HA! Was ahead of its time

I know it's stupid but it made me smile seeing Torvald in the background
I'd be even happier if he got a line or two

And I thought you had all your chromosomes but obviously you dont

>Rhonda has a cell phone

Technology has evolved pretty fast in Arnold's universe.

>they managed to bring the turtle back that he freed and released into the ocean

I hope Big Bob managed to transition into cell phones.

Lila design kinda sucks too

Also, am i the only one that thinks that Lila was pure evil?

I would even say she was the antagonist of the show

dude i'm amazed they got as close as they did. Everyone sounded pretty much dead on other than Rhonda.

hey is it just me or did faggy footballcheeked penishaired kid not have bandages prior to the projector starting up?

My guess is that it was a kid who fucked wit her too much.

>Lila was pure evil?
Nah, I think she had a passive aggressive manipulative side when she got Helga to confess that she was into Arnold, but I don't think she had a genuine mean streak.

The tightening up of the formerly slightly loose art makes some characters look slightly.. off. Helga definitely seems wrong
as I recall, she was a fake bully who simply cultivated the bully image. Odd then that she would hide her action when a camera appeared, rather than playing it up

Maybe not pure evil but I did always get a two-faced vibe from her even when I was younger.

Im sorry dude im just aggy cause my roommates cat just shitted out liquid shit all over my fucking living room set. Im trying to browse Sup Forums to take the edge off and its really not helping

Hey, you took the first step and admitted it. The anger will pass. The shit will clean up. You won't remember any of it in a week.

Although I'm excited I feel that the art is slightly off and it irritates me a little.

Funny thing is that Harold and Rhonda both had their original actors.

Dude, just masturbate.

>Ronda and Helga have tits now

That time she supposedly "accidentally" overheard Arnold and Timberly's conversation it seemed like she was intentionally eavesdropping.

>watching trailer
>about halfway through
>"Where would they have gotten all this video? Ugh. I bet they're not even going to address it."
>it turns out Helga took all of it while stalking Arnold

Okay, that was funny and went much better than expected. I don't even care that for a lot of the scenes it might not make sense for Helga to be there because that was a good joke.

Look at the bright side user you got dubs three times.

>In an interview, Craig Bartlett claims that Lila has a repressed dark side and in another interview, he says that she seemed innocent at first and that the writers didn't hate her until she started seeming evil.

What did Craig means by this?

Wasn't Pigeon Man meant to be a suicide reference?

I think this takes place a couple years after the events of the show.

Nah, he was just a lonely guy that couldn't fit anywhere (like most on Sup Forums)

Apparently, it's implied in the sneak peek that he moved to France and finally settled there

Moving to France can still be a metaphor for suicide.

So, my thoughts:

>The art looks updated, but still feels in line with the original show. I'd say only Mr. Simmons looks weird.
>Mfw there's a continuity error: the whole thing with Harold, Arnold, the kitty, and the police took place in Harold's house, not Arnold's.
>Arnold's voice is spot on.
>Gerald sounds a bit young, especially when he says "Lights"
>Helga's voice sounds pretty deep. It sounded the same in April Fools and The Journal, but it still throws me off a bit.
>Glad Lila and a bunch of others get at least cameos. Idk what Lockjaw was doing there.

youtube.com/watch?v=zaHrRVv0qwo

>I have to go wash my socks

Fapping is the last thing on my mind right now, have you ever smelled cat shit? Its fucking horrid how can shit smell worst then shit? Thats cat shit for you now imagine that as liquid all over your furniture and carpet.

i dont remember this frame

I wouldn't have minded it if she wasn't in, or referenced in, the movie at all. She was my least favorite character. They tried to make her sympathetic with that one episode about her home life, but after that she was a passive aggressive bitch.

She took a camera to the fight where everyone expected Harold to beat the shit out of Arnold?

It's the extended version
drive.google.com/open?id=0B9iUKBjqIF8HOWZNUDVJN0VXT2s

>i was an one dimensional bully until arnold showed me my sensitive side
meta

It's definitely better, but it's also definitely off. Kinda reminds me of when Simpsons went digital
no. stop it.
this, however.
s'one year, innit?
I don't recall hearing Helga's voice

By the way, if you don't own any pet waste spray, the shit with the enzyme that breaks it down, buy some. Charge your roommate for it later. I the meantime, after it's cleaned up, hit it with vinegar. that smells too but at least it's different. plus it will royally piss off the cat

Lila always gave me bad vibes

Also, what did she see in Arnie?

>The Vietnamese guy is seen with his reunited daughter
>Patty has tits now
>Patty has bigger tits than Harold

OTP

Maybe you should talk this over with your vet. I think your cat may be ill.

had to learn some techniques
it's weird how her dad might have been the worst parent in the show. what he did was horribly irresponsible. Though this is a world where someone like rhonda's parents can go literally broke overnight with no money for food and clothes and apparently no access to charity

Helga's voice being deep probably has to do with her old VA coming back to reprise her role.

My wishes for this movie

a) I hope it has an amazing OST

youtube.com/watch?v=1hJKhiew2O0

b)It has the same based Mexican voice actores. Mexican dub was based as fuck.

>stoop kid got off his stoop!

I kind of wish the suicide thing was canon it would give the moment more impact.

Why is Patty just a generic bully now?

She was always kinda bully

yeah but it's not as if she wasn't already an adult by the end of the original run. Depth doesn't continue much past your late teens. More likely she's lost some range as it has been 20 fucking years since then and now she's middle-aged

was that Cooksey or not? I couldn't tell
you're weird
Sheesh, Falco. Do you even watch the show? That kid was fine. She was just pretending.

>Arnold's a humanitarian. Just like his parents!
>Once they saw this video, we were IMMEDIATELY selected!

Guys, I think there's trouble afoot here.

Can we keep continue talking about Lila?

The most mysterious and evil/weird character in the show, just behind Brainy.

I don't see how thats weird it's not like the show didn't touch on dark aspects in life.

yeah i'm surprised they didnt put in the video "and yknow, he wants to go find them, and they might be there"
little pity angle

>the look on Arnold's grampa's and even his gramma's faces when they find out Arnold's going to San Lorenzo

>Hey Arnold looks fucking fantastic
>Rocko in the spirit of the original
i hope we see Invader Zim tomorrow
Not one of the 3 creators lost his touch

>characters have aged 1 year
>but the world has aged 20
why

That's why if you're a cartoon writer you must avoid machines like a plague.

suicide isnt one of those cool, dark parts of life where there's something useful and mature to think about and learn. it's just cowardice. this show has never ended on someone giving up

>Mr. Simmons looks weird.
they shaded the wrong side of his nose. makes it look like the bridge is actually a crease

Because they still want it all to take place "modern day," which in this case seems to work on a sliding timescale.

Kind of like how the world continues to age in The Simpsons but the characters don't.

And Marvel.

The original series was so beautifully comfy and this teaser is giving me high hopes. Good to know things worked out for Pigeon Man.

"The Central American country of San Lorenzo"
Imagine for a second it wasn't fictional. would that line make any sense?

Although you have to admit, part of the show's dynamic came from a 90s childhood setting where if you wanted to have fun you HAD to go outside with peeps. I hope they dont go the millennial route.

Nobody is claiming its cool but it does happen and even as a kid it felt more like he was giving up then not.

>90s childhood setting where if you wanted to have fun you HAD to go outside with peeps.
you mean 30s. that was the point, it wasn't accurate to the time.
You're the second person today I've heard suggest that modern childhood differs significantly from the 90s. It doesn't. our parents had to force us to go outside, but they also didn't allow us to leave our immediate area and their direct line of sight.
we had less tv and videogames, but we still had tv and videogames. and books. and drawing.
and then youd go to a friend's house and play THEIR videogames

That was really nice. Some things are a bit off, but nothing outrageous. I'm looking forward to it. Hopefully they won't emphasize modern technology too much.

Everything you have said has made me laugh

He was giving up on socializing. If you've been there, you'd know it feels just how it looked: fucking freeing. No more worrying about other human beings, just escaping into your own interests and locking yourself off.

Sod off, I spent my early years on the streets playing sports, and I don't even live in a big city. Vidya was a thing you did for an hour or two before you got bored.

The heart wants what the heart wants.

And her heart wanted someone dull as dirt.

Gerald's voice is a bit high pitched, but the more he talks, the better it sounds.

The people making this know exactly how to play with my heart, with Mr. Huyn and his daughter, Pigeon Man, and Lonesome George.

>Chocolate Boy fell off the wagon

If you were talking to american elementary/middle schoolers whose geography class probably never even mentioned the obscure country in question much less which continent it's on, then, yeah, I think mentioning the continent would be useful information for them.