Dream Fancasting

Let's do a fancast thread. Post people you'd think would be perfect for a role, discuss other people's choices!

I always thought Shemar Moore would be a good Martian Manhunter. He looks it and is also kind of awkward/emotionally stunted in some episodes of Criminal Minds that is a good MM.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RB6WGP7M89E
youtube.com/watch?v=rp6Rnesv0yk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

As he gets older I'm getting more and more convinced that Taron Egerton would be a good Guy Gardner

I've always struggled to fancast Booster Gold. I've always liked Armie Hammer looks and vibe wise but I don't think he could be charming enough? He has a bit of a smarmy vibe which I guess Booster has too but I'm not sure.

I've also always struggled to cast Ted Kord. John Krasinski was usually my first choice but he's gotten a bit too old for the role now. That Pitch Perfect guy is also kind of good?

you can never have enough qt blondes desu

not sure why the thread is autosaging

Rorschach and Comedian had perfect casting in the film

Bruce Campbell as Mysterio was all I ever cared about.

I also think Manhattan and Night owl 2 were perfect but they dropped the ball with ozzy and the silk spectres

Its a crime that will never happen probably would have gone down as one of the beat cape villains

Anyone have any suggestions for Bea? No one has ever come to mind other than "Generic hot latina model"

Vandal savage

Nah

He's already a little old man, it's perfect

Who decided this?

If the mask was indicative of anything, it's that Jim Carrey is great as a silly shapeshifter.

Colin Mochrie too

The always sunny gang needs to play the rogues

Charlie as Pied Piper
Mac as Heatwave
Frank Mirror Master
Dee as Golden Glider but she gets pissed that she typecast as the only female rogue and keeps trying to be Weather Wizard, and failing
Rickety Cricket as the actual Weather Wizard

Holy shit it took me a second to realize those were all different white men

Frank is my turtle man, i know turtle man isn't a big name rogue...but he looks like him, the lawyer would also be a decent eobard...fit and douchey

Does anyone have any ideas for Bullseye? I've always tried to cast him but never could think of anyone that fits the role.

Edited on the finest software money can buy

matt lescher

Holy fuck is this leaked footage from Infinity War?

Walton Goggins would be fucking perfect but has been cast in Ant Man 2 so no go.
youtube.com/watch?v=RB6WGP7M89E
youtube.com/watch?v=rp6Rnesv0yk

No, there is no Robert Downey Jr anywhere.

Thawne.

I'm sure there are better castings for him, but this one interests me the most.

defenders isn't cannon

come on man...Marvel studios pirates a shoddy version of photoshop to do their movies.

Fuck you

I want this more than anything else in life

After watching Back to the Future, the actor who played Biff would've been a great Guy.

Not an actor but Josh Homme also reminds me of best Lantern.

They need someone like him so that Shazam isn't completely dwarfed by Rock as Black Adam.

Traci Lords as Black Cat.

Starfire.

Try again

With that round babyface? Christ no.

Joker

Alan Scott

Jay Garrick.

Bruce Wayne

Dianna Prince

Original Atom.

Terrible. Most of the actors you picked are too old. Maybe they could play the Minute Men

Too bad he's like 70

The Spectre.

I thought John Cena would be really short but it seems right

Maxwell Lord

Alan Scott

Alfred

Lance Reddick from The Guest and John Wick as J'onn. Listen to the guy talk... he sounds and looks like an alien approximating hu-man culture. Also, he always comes across as a super nice guy regardless of how weird he is. Perfect Martian Manhunter.

retard

Probably odd but this

I think he'd make for a perfect John Stewart.

Kilowog

Erik King, who played James Doakes on 'Dexter'

As John Stewart/Black Green Lantern

Toby Kebbell as Grodd.

Finn witrock as nightwing

im still sture they will use john

waiting for them to find out his mothers maiden name was stewart or someshit

He already does the voice of Cyborg in the more recent DC animated movies.

Elizabeth Banks as Catwoman
Bryce Dallas Howard as Poison Ivy
Kirsten Dunst as Vicki Vale

Who would you cast for Power Girl, co?

That sounds like a CW thing to do.