New Ducktale's clip

youtube.com/watch?v=u-DqkLNDo0E

Hewey and Duey giving me some serious Dean and Hank vibes

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/2017/07/21/darkwing-duck-ducktales-revival/
pastebin.com/enM2vMVw
youtube.com/watch?v=6R53S0VHQ1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will Atlantis be filled with 1916 quarters?

Isn't Dewey suppose to be the smart one?

Quack Pack is not the end all be all

>Im not sure he even knows our names

>"HEY SCROOGE"
Hol up. Are the boys not Scrooge's nephews in this show?

Not to keen on Scrooges voice. Not enough old fart Scotsman for my liking.

They are.

The issue is so far everything they've shown really seems to emphasize the family angle and not so much the "derring-do". Maybe they just really want audiences to understand that focus or maybe there's really nothing else to this show.

No they are

But his voice actor is actually Scottish this time

they are, it's just they only just found out they're related to him, so don't quite think of him as family yet

oh god, the more you hear the nephews talk, the worse it gets.

After seeing the clip, I think that, outside of the adult voices and some similar personality traits, I don't really see Huey and Dewey as much of "Dipper Pines in duck form" as before.

Yes, you should be seeing them as Dean and Hank as I do.

He sounds like a really young guy. I always thought of Scrooge as a character with a thicker accent and gravely voice, you know the type who drinks a bottle of scotch and plays the bagpipes until his lungs burst.

The nephews don't have duck like voices?
I'm pleased.

Duck Tales was always the more boring cousin of TaleSpin.

You have that in reverse though

This

Why hasn't anyone talked about the fact that they pretty much confirmed darkwing duck is going to be in ducktales

Yeah adult man voices were a great improvement you fag

Post source, nignog.

I'm really getting the vibe that Sugarcube is one of the studios on this show

i'm not gonna spoon feed you faggot

spoonfeed the faggot

It's better than Donald's fucking voice

Do you really like listening to high-pitched half-intelligible rasping?

Why was this deleted? It's pretty true.

It doesn't look awful, it just looks boring and by-the-numbers. The kids look like they're going to take up way more screentime than the original, but they've always been the most boring aspect, even with new personalities.

The only real highlight is Donald.

Now this is podracing

Why does my brain thinks this is The Venture Brothers? What the fuck

More than just vibes, the whole show feels like a kids' version of The Venture Bros. and that could be awesome if it's done right

Because Ms. Beakley is girl Brock and the humor is more in talking gags than physical humor minus Launchpad crashing everything

>"I will shove it down your throat"

You hurt janitors feelings

I don't know Sup Forums, this is getting dangerous.

I see Hank, but not Dean. He's just not quite the same

The animation looks off and I think I'm getting a grip why.

There's no stretch or squish in the animation. Characters are always perfectly modeled, even when moving quickly

>But his voice actor is actually Scottish this time
Alan Young was Scottish, too, you know.

That blue-clad ones voice actor, who is that?
I recognize them.

I think he was just baiting Scrooge to say his name here.

>Huey is the organized one
>Dewey is the rebel
>Louie is voice of reason

Now I have to rewrite everything Quack Pack taught me. Now that that's a bad thing.

Where's this tittymonster from?

That was good. I haven't seen too many clips of this show, and I'm trying not to get too hyped for this, but I'm liking everything I've seen. The humor is good and writing seems good. I haven't seen enough to judge the overall tone or compare it to the original. Speaking of which, nephews' voices are okay, Launchpad's voice is damn near perfect, Scrooge voice is decent. I've heard nothing I can't get used to.

The only thing I worry about is the cast seems a tad bloated, but if there are plenty of episodes there will be plenty opportunity to spotlight or bench different characters. I really hope this is a big hit so we can get some Darkwing crossover action later, after they've established the current cast.

Wait WHAT?

>ew.com/tv/2017/07/21/darkwing-duck-ducktales-revival/

Sounds cool, but now I'm a little more worried about the cast being bloated. You bring in Darkwing and then Saint Canard is a thing, and Darkwing's rogues (Megavolt already confirmed), and the Darkwing-Launchpad connection, the Darkwing-Gizmoduck rivarly, and all that good stuff. Shouldn't they have saved Darkwing for a later season reveal?

Here's hoping they make Gosalyn his now-teenage sidekick in this on, if they plan on sticking with Launchpad being Darkwing's former sidekick.

here you go;

pastebin.com/enM2vMVw

the triplets were originally intended to be completely interchangeable. one character split in three, if you will

Lots of jokes crammed in 2 minutes. I liked it, but didn't know they would make the show so humorous.

Voices are growing on me. Like it so far.

Fuck, this is going to be good.

WAIT are they? I thought they were Donald's nephews?

They can be both. Scrooge is their great uncle. He is Donald's uncle. Which come to think of it is also weird since he's like 150 years old or something in this.

Grunkle Scrooge?

But yeah, you're right. Scrooge is donald's uncle, and the boys are donald's nephews.

This keeps looking better and better. Cant wait for Sup Forums to shit all over it when it comes out.

>it's actually true

And so are these guys as well

>"I will cram it down your throat."

These will probably be the only episodes I'll watch.

>He sounds like a really young guy.
Well, his VA is only 46.

>no donald
im skipping the first episode

Just because he's not in the clip doesn't mean he won't be in the episode, which he absolutely will

post yfw they start to sing this
youtube.com/watch?v=6R53S0VHQ1s

he is not in the clip in wich everyone is going to the adventure in a submarine

>implying he's not being dragged behind the submarine due to humorously unfortunate circumstances befalling him

Agreed

Louie isn't the voice of reason, he's the lazy and greedy one.

Man, the nephew's voices really suck

>I Know EXACTLY Why I Have This Boner.jpeg

Scrooge McDuck does not give a fuck.
Hell make you his cuck when youre all out of luck.
Man it must suck to lose to a duck but baby dont cluck youre never a schmuck if youre dealing with Scrooge McDuck!

Wait, were they confirmed to appear?

Is this the succubus teacher from that mnstergirl interviews anime?

Webby is not related by bloodline with the nephews, right? So she will be shipped with one of them?

THIS MAN has no sex life, no money and can't even talk properly. He was cucked by nature and by his own sister who forced him to adopt her three kids since they were toddlers. He joined an army and took part in WW2 in US Navy and earned nothing but disrespect from anyone.

I hope Hirsch give him some justice.

I thought only the remnants of the gravity falls crew was working on Ducktales, but not Hirsch himself. What is that goddamn goblin up to these days? Is he even still working?

the world is wide enough for everyone. It's not like every character has to be in every episode.
besides that I'm guessing that Darkwing won't appear until a little later since he isn't in the themesong

Is it true Huey, Dewey and Luie are actually real sons of Donald and his sister? Would make sense considering that anyone else would just send them to their real father.

Hirsch isn't working on the new Ducktales, his gf/wife/whatever is

>Is it true Huey, Dewey and Luie are actually real sons of Donald and his sister?

no

their father was hospitalized by one of their pranks. their parents are staying far away from them for their own protection

So Donald comes from a family of Scotts and US red necks?

I don't know how to tell you this, but Darkwing Duck takes place AFTER ducktales, not before. Launchpad quit being Scrooge's pilot to go shack up with Darkwing, not viceversa.

So in that respect, don't worry. We won't be getting any Darkwing related stuff in this series unless they do a "preview" type of thing.

He will clealry have some influence on it. Just not official. Webby acting like Mabel clearly is.

For what it's worth, it was either take in the kids or have their mom ship them off to reform school, after they nearly killed their dad in a prank goes wrong.

No, the father is just some unknown duck.
Someone in another thread posted an alternate version of that family tree: That one shows the face of the father, but he's still unnamed.

Who is their father. then??

Their father was mortally wounded by the triplets in a prank gone wrong.

They spell out why Donald is raising the triplets in their first appearance but because Disney is assholes in terms of not having the original shorts widely available to watch, very few people know about the canon reason why they are

Unlike Mabel, Webby is actually interested in adventures and isn't constantly obsessing over boys

Some duck, their world is full of them

Well actually their Mom is one some sort of space mission where a few minutes for her is years for everyone else. I heard they actually contacted her in a comic once and she didn't even know she was talking to her sons.

So they killed their own father? Thats fucked up. On the other hand their mother left them for years, too. I wonder if Disney can somehow explain some of their backstories within the show.

Well there's nothing to say that they can't mix up the timeline a bit in a reboot.

Eh i feel like they should just kill her off in an accident or something. Having her skip their sons entire childhood and them seeing her as their mother rather than Donald as their only parent seem less cool.

Hirsch doesn't even have any more ties to Disney, he's working at Fox

it's a running gag that we're not allowed to know his name or what he looks like, he's definitely a duck though

Team-up with Paperinik ducking WHEN?

I always thought Huey, Dewey and Louie were Donald's bastards

Never happening, sadly...

They won't ship the kids, they're playing Webby more as a 4th sibling even though she's technically not related. Thank fuck.

>no sex life
I'm pretty sure Daisy has pity sex with him from time to time.

>Mabel invented the character archetype
God you generalfags are cancer

And we all know how great that's going to turn out!