Why is Rose not in any modern comics? She is one of the best female characters in DC

Why is Rose not in any modern comics? She is one of the best female characters in DC

Other urls found in this thread:

comicsbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Bookscan-16-Top-750_sheet.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's in Deathstroke.

She's in Deathstroke yeh dipshit.

is it good

Yes.

/Thread

Good work everyone. See you in a month or so.

Did you know she's half Hmong?

Will she be YJ 3?

I knew she was half vietnamese I didn't know her mother was specifically of the Hmong tribe

Explains why she wanted to get the fuck out of the country

Great thread everyone.

I hope but probably not

Your fucking shitting me. I'm Hmong. Fuck, this is so cool, but you're lying aren't you.

She's in Deathstroke right now and she was in a graphic novel for DC Superhero Girls.

She is, but that's a bit of a joke. Characters constantly remind her that she is half-hmong in the comic, or she reminds them. I think that is the author trying to remind the artist that she's mixed race, which is something that was barely ever drawn previously.

What the fuck is this and why does it exist? Also, why does it continue to exist? Why should this exist when better comics have been canceled? Why the FUCK does this comic have to be a thing?! I might be drunk, but FUCK! Just FUCK! FUCK it and FUCK everyone at DC for allowing this to be a thing,

She'll be there with Jason Todd. In my dreams.

Are you aware that this is literally for little girls aged 6-10? Would you believe me if I said that this thing outsold every single Marvel trade at bookstores last year except for a few Deadpool trades and Civil War 1?

that last part does not sound surprising at all

>

John Cunningham, DC Entertainment, senior vp sales: If I look at books we shipped out of [DC's book market distributor] Penguin Random House last year — books shipped to bookstores — DC Super Hero Girls: Finals Crisis was our No. 2 book on units. Our No. 1 book was The Killing Joke. So our list goes, Batman: The Killing Joke, DC Super Hero Girls: Finals Crisis, Suicide Squad Vol. 1, Watchmen, Preacher. And what that number [for DCSHG] doesn't include is our Scholastic Book Club sale, which is of a quantity which is greater than what I show shipping out of Penguin Random House.

FUCK. How does Marvel just sit back and allow itself to get FUCKEd by DC like this? I loved them but then they turn arounda dn let themselves get a proctology lesson by literally everyone in the industry like seriously why does DC allows this this is BS but at the same time is ells so marvel si at fault and serisoulty FUCK!

Here's the listings if you would like to see. For all the shit that we give DC for cancelling trade collections, they still have a good handle of the non-direct market:

comicsbeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/Bookscan-16-Top-750_sheet.htm

From what I can see, DC Super Hero Girls: Finals Crisis sold $284,325 worth of product, only being beaten by Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe ($456,266) and Civil War ($985,756). It was priced at $9.99, compared to $14.99 and $24.99

It exist for girls who like superhero.

I don't have any more pages but I have some pictures of Rose from the graphic novel.

She is. It's actually a big part of her story in the Deathstroke comic.
But now that they got it out of the way, they'll probably never revisit the fact.

There is that redhead who kind of looks like her in the latest issue killing people, so there is probably at least one last plot thread connected to that.

Do you also sperg when you see little girl toys?

Remember that time

What would happen if Tim gave in?

He would cement himself as a man whore just like bruce and dick

Tim was a faggot for not going for it t b h

It's a for kids comic, specifically for girls. So a bit like the pony show, I can watch/read an EPA and appreciate the handiwork, but that's it.

Unless I'm helping a kid read it but that's another thing.

At least read solicitations before asking a question like that you duck

She was half Vietnamese pre new 52, then they made her 100% white in new 52, now she is back to being half in Rebirth

If Tim loses his virginity, he disappears.

And Cassandra Cain

Why doesn't Bumblebee just fly out between the bars?

>Tim
>not at least gay for Kon

What will we do until then?

Because this shit dominates in toy stores.