Would they be bros or foes?

Would they be bros or foes?

Bros you stupid fucker.
Jesus, how is this even a question?

hoes

Yes

Spidey is pretty amiable sort and Deku's a good kid. I see no reason why they'd be nothing but pals.

Why would they be at odds?

Because death battle idiots always have to pit two characters together for no reason other than to satiate their raging, disgusting boner.

Does he get to join?

I got a raging disgusting boner right now. Were's your mom?

It's hard to even say seeing how most characters in this anime are easily identifiable due to their shitty """secret""" identity costumes.

Jon can join

Damian can fuck off

Wait, there's secret identities in it? I've been watching it and thought they were public or at least an open secret with a few exceptions like All Might.

Most of them barely even bother with masks, if at all. I get the impression it's not mandatory and a lot of top people don't exactly bother.

More like stage names like a prowrestler.

>Deku is a foreign exchange student.
>Him and Jon becomes friends almost immediately
>Jon is a fan of All Might and Deku thinks Supes is really cool.

Who gives a shit? spider-man is unbearable now he has no good comics, movies or games

Aside from rich families you don't want to fuck with like Endeavor, it's implied most heroes/villians are under a secret alias to protect their families.

I feel like Peter would think Deku is a great kid with his heart in the right place, but he'd definitely hate the academy and everything it stands for. Especially after what he went through with Tony in the first Civil War. That academy represents everything he stands against. They take young, impressionable kids, and they shape them into little brats who only care about wealth and fame. He'd have mad respect for Deku I because he is motivated by the right reasons, while acting really assholish to All Might.

>old comics stop existing after five years
Spider-Man still has more good comics than bad comics, despite Slott Machine's best efforts

This. 45 years of great stories > 10 years of crappy ones. Glad that sloth is leaving soon.

I'm not into comics, but I love when I run into powerful gems like this page every once in a while.

Peter wouldn't like this irresponsible fucker

Fuck off, Stain.

I don't disagree with you but when you're in a drought it's tough to remember when you had an oasis

But that's how Peter /is/ though. It's why he goes from hardly respecting Iron Man to having a full on hate boner for him after seeing what the registration did to his friends. His entire moral belief about doing the right thing only because you have the power to and expecting nothing from it runs completely opposite to the ideals the other heroes in that show have.

this