Ships that should have been the end game

What are some Sup Forums ships that had better chemistry then the actual canon end game?
Pick Related

what the fuck is that on the left?
Is that supposed to be Danny? Because outside of the shirt it looks absolutely nothing like Danny.

Look i didn't fucking draw it. Just answer the question, user.

still a shit pairing, and Danny shouldn't have hooked up period. Valerie was still long term end game; like 3 more seasons end game. (not like the 3rd season counted for much anyways) The escalation made sense for Sam first 2 seasons, and Valerie I could see if season 3 hadn't been such a shitshow, and the show had gone on for a fwe more seasons. I personally saw more chemistry between Valerie and tucker desu.

Even discounting the fetish appeal of the technically Incestuous nature of it, these two bounced off each other well. She had the focus and cleverness to support and temper his impulsive gutsy go-get-em attitude.

IIRC she was originally written as a friend not cousin but friends usually don't spend the summer traveling together

It was ok. Never really saw the appeal of Danny Phantom. I know Sup Forums loves it, but I really can't see what is so great about it.

Not many people have the balls of the creator. How many creators you know would pay a mentally unstable kid to shoot up a super market in exchange for putting his OC in his series' continuation.

Where is all the "chemistry" coming from with these two because frankly Danny was as generic as they come. You could replace him with anyone. A blank slate if i ever saw one. Usually both characters have to have an actual personality to play off of.

Yet people continue to talk about this character as if he was interesting in any way shape or form

>but I really can't see what is so great about it.

Milfs and waifus, waifus and milfs. Really no other reason to watch it

>characters barely interact throughout the entire series
>chemistry

Who let the ZOOtard in?

It had potential.

>shipping

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you Meant to post Zuko with Ty Lee or Jin instead of that mediocre ship.

Zuko and Suki has better potential and that's a crack ship exclusive to the comics.

Not as much as others though. It was okay, better than Maiko, but not great.

It was utterly mediocre, but Sup Forums has a hard dick for things for mediocre things that get cancelled quietly and are forgotten.

>Ty Lee or Jin
Jin is barely a character, and Ty Lee is an awful fit for Zuko.

I don't see it.

Certainly better than Maiko. I think from a story perspective it would've been the most interesting, but ATLA was poor at handling romance, so it's probably for the best they didn't spend time on it.

>Jin is barely a character, and Ty Lee is an awful fit for Zuko.
So you don't actually know what you're talking about and are just autistically defending your fav ship, gotcha.

What? Jin is a generic nice girl that got less than 5 minutes of screentime, and Ty Lee is way too bubbly for Zuko.

bruh

>Ty Lee is way too bubbly for Zuko.

...ok that settles it you are actually retarded. That is exactly the kind of Character that Zuko needs. Zuko works best when taken out of his comfort zone. Peppy, Bubbly optimists who try to see the good in things and are willing to show them to others are what work the best with Zuko's Dour misanthropic attitude. Those kinds of characters work as stabilizing influences for him, reminding him that there is good in life, grounding him in reality and preventing him from falling into a self-destructive spiral of edge and angst screaming about "muh honor".

But you wouldn't know that because you're the cancerous kind of shipper who picks an arbitrary ship and autistically defends it forever instead of trying to think about what makes sense or would bring out the best In the characters. I'm starting to understand why Zutara shippers are so loathed.

And I'm even gonna dignify your idiotic assertion that having less screen time makes A non Character.

But that one did happen. They live together, don't know what more you want.

I get your logic, opposites attract etc etc, but there needs to be some commonality in any relationship, and I think they are just too different.

You're taking this a little too seriously mate.

>don't know what more you want.

I want

Wait what?

karkat must suffer before he can truly take upon his ancestor's mantle

Incest fags ruin another thread

I don't like Zutara but Aang and Katara was wrong and really forced, even with build up. They should have stayed friends.

Karkat can just leave them or kick them out and force them to get their own damn house, and then they can fuck with the fury of a thousand aging suns and then cuddle while he tells her jokes.

I don't really like Aang and Katara together either, but I wouldn't have minded it so much if the execution had been good.

>this just in: small-horned tantrum engine consumed by broodfester feels
>nothing happens

>Being so afraid of incest that you consider a perfectly good pair to be ruling the thread, even when it's just first cousins which isn't really incest anyways.

Show us on the doll where Uncle Ned touched you.

He's got tons of girls elsewhere slobbering over his dick, and Jade's been waiting for far longer than he ever did and is literally half crazy from lack of human interaction. Karkat can step the fuck back.

>In another news. Local ectobiologist fathers a horrible hybrid abomination
>more at 11

>Certainly better than Maiko. I think from a story perspective it would've been the most interesting

No it wouldn't have it would've just been Twilight all over again. Look i get it you want to fuck Zuko and Katara was the esaiest for you people to hollow out and elf insert i get it. But you have to get over it.

There was no potential, it was never going to happen. He tied her to a tree and nothing more. There was no chemistry, the so called "good girl" falling for "bad boy: is not interesting in fact it's a cliche. Zuko was head over heals for Mai and likewise.

Nah. They ended up together because that's what the creators wanted. From the beginning. Get over it. I get it, you're not attracted to Aang because he's short and bald and your shallow, therefore Katar aka your self insert is shallow too. But they had ample build up and chemistry so yeah it was right. Again get over it.

Avatar was great but fuck if it doesn't have the most cancerous fanbase of almost any piece of fiction not called Harry Potter

>Look i get it you want to fuck Zuko and Katara was the esaiest for you people to hollow out and elf insert i get it.
Uhh, no dude. I'm a straight guy and I definitely wouldn't want to be with Katara. I genuinely think it would've been fascinating to watch a romance blossom between them.

>Twilight all over again
I don't see the connection. Is it because they're both good looking or something?

> it's a cliche.
What isn't these days. The leading man getting the leading lady is an even bigger cliche.

>But they had ample build up and chemistry
Your standards for storytelling are very low then.

That relationship was god awful and was doom to fail from the start

Danny should have started with him already in a relationship with Sam

Sam was a piece of human garbage who only got worse as the series went on