I've seen this artist before, they have lots of art like this

Dear god what happened to them?

>literally gay furry pedophile art
hmm

>"F"ing cry!

What did he mean by that?

It's laugh and cry you dip

I don't think so

I don't see how whether or not you drink slow is relevant to the conversation, frankly.

Not sure about the needle marks, but the implications of him having her lipstick on his groin are pretty clear.

>her
user...

Needle marks?
Thought thats some kind of beard shadow. Or that he lost fur which (s)he grabed or pulled off.

The fact that even though they can't look each other in the eye they're still holding hands makes me rock hard

I LOVE THOSE DEAR HEARTS AND GENTLE PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN MY HOMETOWN BECAUSE THOSE DEAR HEARTS AND GENTLE PEOPLE WILL NEVER LET YOU DOWN

IS VIOLINS AND VIOLINS AND VIOLINS AND VIOLINS

p-post more fanart guys

Hey, I don't watch ADHD: The Show. But he/she/it has a boob line.

But where are those good old fashioned values?

WHAT THE FUCK OP? YOU'RE NOT ME! I'M THE DESIGNATED STEWIEFAG OF THIS BOARD!! are you the guy to whom I passed the lewds and where to find good fanart? 'cause if yes holy shit

This is my swamp.

YOU WISH, I WAS HERE FIRST

I'm on it, my friend

Is it still pedophilia and bestiality if the dog talks and the kid behaves like an adult?

It's a retarded Sup Forums meme. You take a quote from a movie/tvshow (usually Raimi Spider-Man) and twist it into something different/offensive because they think it's KEK XXDDDD (isn't though it's just cringe)

obviously not :^)

Hey Beter

Well I mean, yes, but this show is so fucking weird most of the time that I wouldn't be surprised if they got married or something. Stewie was already pregnant and no one noticed. People just really don't seem to notice whatever the fuck he's doing.

ikr

>got married
pfsh, I wish, brian is not a fag
the writers have a fetish for making him suffer and die though, that's neat

He may not be a fag but the story always will work against him at this point. Fags don't get other men pregnant and the story already managed that. Brian ain't got NO fucking control over his life at this point.

Jillian really was a cute, though,
he really fucking blew it there

*Non-fags don't get other men pregnant

Time to sleep.

The whole "pregnant" thing wasn't consensual, Stewie just got a hold of his DNA and injected it in himself, making himself pregnant
but hey if they decided to make an episode like that it's not like I'd be complaining
brian is only able to fuck everything up at this point, I'm pretty sure the writers hate him, and it shows
in the episode High School English he died three times
the show has gotten VERY self aware so I wouldn't be surprised if they addressed this ship in some way

>there are people who jack off to this
How far must one fall?

we need to go deeper

HEY LOIS

I'm pretty sure this pic can be found on a pony booru

Oh no...

Is there something wrong user?

don't summon him please (or do, it'll bump the thread after all)

DELETE THIS

What the fuck is wrong with this person and why did they have to have to share my lipstick fetish?

Is Stewie still gay for Brian? I haven't watched this show in eons.

they're honestly doing god's work
or, well, were, they stopped doing that type of fanart now, changed internet name and they're now on tumblr
they do rick and morty fanart actually, if you recognize pic related, he did that

HEY BETER

oh yeah he's super gay in general, and for Brian too, you can find compilations of some moments on yt, but it's not even nearly all of them

>it's a hot day
>"brian, spit on me"
>he does
>"now tell me I'm scum"

ah yeah he's also a masochist by the way

I'm on the weird side of Sup Forums again.

Pizza hut in the garage

The fuck is this thread

The fall of mankind.

feels nice, doesn't it?

Why are all the Family Guy characters worse than their American Dad counterparts? There is not a single likable FG character yet I love all of the American Dad Characters save for Avery and Barry.

wow you're so cool, your opinion is totally not what everyone else thinks and also been said to death already

Is the artist Japanese?
If they are... I'm not surprised really.
They love this weird romance stuff

nope, she's canadian

>>/r9k/

>go on her deviantart
>see she has a livejournal
>see pic related
I already know that she draws brewie nsfw, h-how can I see what's inside this livejournal? it hasn't been used since 2013 so becoming a friend isn't possible

OH BOY IT'S SWELL TO SAY

why?

a symptom of the modern era's behavioral sink:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_sink

you think I'm gonna read all of that to understand what the heck you're talking about?

>Jillian really was a cute
Funy how most people have issues with young girls who think maturely having sex, but no problems at all with the same thing happening to a grown woman with the mind of a child.

90 percent of the dudes on this board have boobs. Your logic is flawed.

>a wiki page that's just over one screen of material is "too much to read".

>90 percent of the dudes on this board have boobs
what did he mean by this?

considering that I don't really care about finding out what you were trying to say yeah, a whole page is far too much

gIvE mE a HuG mAn

"A phenomenon in which groups of animals are mutually attracted into forming dense groups."

This grouping is, in this instance, actually detrimental.

Also, he's a dumb, stupid butch for not being able to describe it adequately- that's why he posted a Wikipedia page.

Its just the idea that people behave worse with time.

I see, but honestly I don't see how this ship is any worse than your regular run of the mill shota or loli ship, cringy yes, absolutely, but I've seen worse

This entire thread is heresy, and not the good kind.

no bro

THAT ALL YOU SEE

aww that stare stewie is doing is unironically adorable

At this point, it's expected.

>at this point it's expected
that picture is seven years old user

isnt there an episode were stewie got pregnant

yes, but it's not shippy at all surprisingly, mostly it's just gross, trust me I've seen almost all the episodes and there are some that are waay more ship-friendly

why did barneyfag never show up, I wonder

That most of the dudes who browse this board are fat fucks who have moobs.