Well that was unexpected

Well that was unexpected.

>...IDW Comics is going to be producing a Visionaries comic. We don’t know a whole lot about the project, other than the fact that it was announced today at San Diego Comic Con. And that the creative team will consist of Magdalene Visaggio and Fico Ossio.

>bleedingcool.com/2017/07/20/hasbros-visionaries-return-comics-idw-magdalene-visaggio-fico-ossio/#disqus_thread

What do you think Sup Forums? Could it be a pleasant surprise like Micronauts or a stinker like M.A.S.K?

- GI Joe Unmasked by Aubrey Sitterson and Nelson Daniel

- Rom and Micronauts by Christos Gage and Paolo Villanelli

- There will be a double-sized Transformers: Till All Are One annual in December, by Mairghread Scott and Sara Pitre-Durocher. The question of the series, Scott said, is who should rule Cybertron: Windblade, Starscream, or Elita? So there will be an election, filled with plenty of "dirty tricks."

- Visionaries by Maggs Visaggio and Fico Ossio

- In 2018, there will also be a Unicron book

- Will Inhumanoids show up in the Hasbro universe? No comment.

- John Barber said that there will be a Transformers annual called "Thundercracker in: Starscream: The Movie," which will give Thundercracker a budget to actually produce a Starscream movie. As Thundercracker has learned about Earth from TV, he wants to begin a screenwriting career, even though all he's learned is terrible writing.

- So apparently the Starscream design was actually handed to Sara to use by Hasbro, and we were secretly looking at a new toy for the last eight months.

- Army Ant!

Thats a cool headline.
IDW evolves slowly into a brand comic producer. Only downer is thats its mostly hasbro and its less new and 1st party property.

But Visionaries could be cool.

Well, the art's going to be great no matter what; Ossio was great in Revolutionaries. I've never read any of Visaggio's work, so... reserving judgement.

I don't know why hasbro don't just fucking buy idw.

IDW is the best

Pressure.
You can always pressure them to do your bidings. But dont have to manage all things with less money.
Its easier to change company than layoff workers.

isn't IDW paying hasbro for their licenses?

if so, hasbro pretty much rakes in a profit for little to no capital to produce the comics?

that font
are they trying to tell us something?

you do know visionaries came first right?

IDw is cutting down from 50 plus tities to 39.

The pressure on gook printers has lowered.

>Well that was unexpected.
No, that was entirely expected. They've been teasing this for a while and the SDCC Revolution toy set had Visionaries representation, despite them not being in Revolution.

>There's a visionaries comic
>Decide to google who owns The Centurions
>The toys were Kenner, which was bought by Hasbro, and the TV show was Ruby-Spears, which means Warner owns that
We're never going to fucking see the Centurions again, are we? I'm sad now.

I heard the army ants were kind of like those old muscle figures, might be fun to check out, don't know much about G.I, joe though. Are the cartoons or comics worth checking out?

Wat

Hasbroverse G.I. Joe sucks.

Marvel G.I. Joe is pretty fucking awesome.

>Thundercracker in: Starscream: The Movie," which will give Thundercracker a budget to actually produce a Starscream movie. As Thundercracker has learned about Earth from TV, he wants to begin a screenwriting career, even though all he's learned is terrible writing.

BEST BOT

Thanks for the tip, was the marvel stuff collected somewhere?