Bruce Timm did it again

reddit.com/r/DCcomics/comments/6otbm0/anyone_who_got_to_attend_the_batman_harley_quinn/

>I saw the movie. Overall I liked it, some lines were funny, some not so much. It's a movie which doesn't take itself seriously, that's it. And definitely it's not for kids. There is sex, violence, strong language. I didn't like Harley's over sexualization though The character has always been quite sexual but this is taking it too much. She has a scene with Dick which made quite uncomfortable desu, but overall fun movie.

>Did Bruce Timm make Harley and Dick have sex?

>Yes. And there are also a lot of other innuendos. Don't bring your kid to this movie for sure

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/6mqa34/lines_from_the_animated_movie_batman_and_harley/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wanted Harley to be separate from the Joker but NOT LIKE THIS

reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/comments/6mqa34/lines_from_the_animated_movie_batman_and_harley/

>Jason Woodrue and Poison Ivy team up. Batman and Nightwing are trying to figure out why. Nightwing goes to find Harley because he thinks she may know where Poison Ivy is. Batman does some investigation. He finds leaf from another dimension... Harley manages to bring Nightwing back to her place, since she thinks he knows too much (her location), doesn't want to let him go. Nightwing makes a comment about Harley being a criminal, but Harley corrects him on how she went straight. She then explains how she's a waitress because that's really the only job she could get. She did get offers to appear in some adult videos, but declined. The "Mayo Clinic" is one of many jobs she was rejected from. Harley explains that she's been kind of lonely the past few months, and we all know where that leads...

>Ivy and Woodrue have a virus they've made, based on the formula that turned Alec Holland into Swamp Thing. They plan to infect the entire world and turn everyone into an animal-plant hybrid thing, so that people are convinced to go green... Seriously.

>Batman arrives at Harley's place. Harley tags along, because Batman fears she may tip off Ivy. Harley makes Batman stop the Batmobile, because she sees some guy she knows. Turns out it's some guy named Bobby who dumped her for some other chick before prom, so she attacks him.

>which made quite uncomfortable desu
Timm is Japanese now?

>Hawkgirl spicy wings give you gas. That's all I'm going to say about that. You'll have to wait for the movie to come out and see it to know what I'm talking about, because otherwise, you won't believe me.
Batman sends out emergency alert, Booster picks up from Watch Tower. Basically, everyone else is busy.
Woodrue and Ivy's formula isn't perfect, for reasons unknown, but they suspect they need the chemicals and such from the exact place Swamp Thing was created.

>Tired of typing, but Batman and Harley get to Louisiana, and somehow Ivy and Woodrue have made it too. Some fighting happens, Harley convinces Ivy not to go through with her plan, for fear of killing everything if one little thing goes wrong. Woodrue isn't convinced though. Swamp Thing shows up. He's useless though. Just tells Woodrue that he's got a noble cause, just going about it the wrong way. Then he just leaves to do Swamp Thing philosophy stuff. If you've read Swamp Thing, you'll know what I'm talking about. They say "fuck it" and light a match to defeat Woodrue. Cause he's a plant guy.

>That's pretty much it. There's some profanity, references, and easter eggs sprinkled in there as well.

>Hawkgirl spicy wings give you gas. That's all I'm going to say about that. You'll have to wait for the movie to come out and see it to know what I'm talking about, because otherwise, you won't believe me.

SUPERBAD?

screenshot when?

>Did Bruce Timm make Harley and Dick have sex?

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT TIM NOT AGAIN. Ah well at least it not fucking Bruce and Barbara.

BASED TIMM CREATING HIS OWN ANIMATED UNIVERSE TO FULFILL HIS OCs AND OTPs

HOW CAN ONE MAN BE SO BASED

every fucking hater is just jealous that he gets to sandbox anything he wants to and they can't

i ain't even mad. it makes more sense than babs/bruce

Harley is at least 10 years older than Dick btw

nobody here remembers those threads

Why does he have such terrible ships? I don't understand it

>Dick has fucked Selina
>Dick has fucked Harley
He now needs to fuck Ivy to complete the Sirens set

but in diffrents continuity.

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Hyperverse, man. It's all connected.

that's a low bar

Batman and Robin?

Harley x Ivy and Harley x Joker shippers simultaneously btfo
Timm is a fucking madman

FUUCKIING
.MOTHERFUCKEF

TIIIIIMMMMM

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

true, but i love how timm doesn't give a single fuck

dude created a universe for everybody almost 30 years ago, he can do whatever the fuck he wants as far as i'm concerned

he can have superman fuck talia for all i care

>superman fuck talia
Would make a more interesting couple than Bruce and Talia tbqh

>damian is actually superman's son, not bruce's

Even funnier than the 'Damian is actually Jason's son' theory

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What the fuck is with Bruce Timm and his stupid couples that everyone hates him for?! Dick and Harley?! Seriously?!
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

I can understand not wanting harley to get too sexual but if the reviewer honestly thinks a little sexual content is gonna damage kids they should kill themselves.
Also
>harley and dick
I sort of want to kill myself now.

To be fair Harley is pretty easy

You seem upset, friend.

>he can have superman fuck talia for all i care
Fuck I kind of want this.

Timm is becoming a meme for weird comic shipping fetishes

Oh wait is this set in the btas universe?
I suppose he can put whatever the fuck weird couples he wants then.

Yeah but are they even a proper couple at the end?

How were you not expecting this movie to be filled with fan service?

Any leaks of the full harley ivy fight?

nah, it's on its own

Timm is so fucking weird.
He legit has trash taste in ships.

He didn't fuck Selina

He laughed at her and then she hit him

Guess their friendship is kinda intact at the end since Harley convinces her to back off from the plan.

DICKED
BATONED
TRAPEZED
ORPHANED

i think timm deliberately picks ships that have never been done before just to see what happens

we've seen dick/babs a million times across medium, but bruce/babs like never (it's shit but at least now we know it's shit)

imagine a slade/babs or barry/poison ivy or whatever the mad man will think of next

WING'D

>barry/poison ivy
Could be cute

Cucked?

I think you're giving Timm's boner a little too much credit.

I don't have a problem with Dick fucking Harley to be honest. The Bruce X Babs thing was fuck tarded but Dick piping Harley makes sense. I mean it's Dick Grayson after all. And surely all those times going up against Harley and The Joker he had to have thought about what it'd be like to bang her at least once or more.

Don't forget that for years he was fucking Batman too!

They did flirt/kiss in the comics

I love how SJWs got mad at that despite the fact BrucexBabs was a thing ever since Beyond.
But I guess they'd have to know Batman to know that.

CROWBARED

I probably have the wrong robin but fuck you.

To be fair it was dumb as fuck in beyond as well.

No one liked it in Beyond, user. But it was only mentioned like twice, and the whole point of Beyond was being an edgelord cartoon.

I like how both sjw types and comic fans agree 100% that the Bruce x Babs thing was retarded. Albeit for different reasons.

>we've seen dick/babs a million times across medium
Not before BTAS was coming out, no
In the 70s Dick had a crush on Batgirl (and not really Barbara) but Barbara thought he was a stupid kid

>but bruce/babs like never
For a good reason
Also Barbara wanted Bruce's dick bad in the 70s and IIRC in the 1966 show she was gonna replace Catwoman as batman's "love interest" (ie constant teasing between the two characters) if they were a fourth season.
And Timm legitmately ships Bruce/Barbara because he thinks it worked in the 1966 show. However I doubt that's why he ships it and it ships it more because he likes a younger woman begging her older male mentor for sex until he gives in and ends up regretting it.

>Barbara wanted Bruce's dick bad in the 70s

I love those moments when we all come together.

I hope it happens like this

It is, but getting mad over old news is still dumb.

i'm okay with side kicks fucking

baka desu senpai

Babs exists to get cucked

she is not in Timmverse.

Saw it last night. Weird tonally. They had more mature themes like implied sex and suggestive posing, and yet weirdly childish stuff that you would find in the goofier spectrum of the Saturday morning cartoons.

Better than the killing joke.

When will based Bruce Timm give us a Bat x Zatanna sex scene and a Bruce x Lois- wait he already did that one

How bad was the Harley/Dick sex scene?

Superman is actually Damian's father.
Batman is actually Jon's father.

holy shit. dick!

test

Spill the beans about Harley & Ivy. Why do they fight? Why?

Oooh, Swamp Thing.

minimal. wasn't really a sex scene I guess, just implied during a fade

When bats walks in they're dressed and tickling but Harley also has like five discarded costumes on the floor, >implying

They fight because Harley doesn't want to be a plant person and Ivy's never really that sold on the incomplete plan. They fight, Ivy snares Harley and Harley gives her the puppy dog eyes and that wins. No, literally Ivy breaks down and gives up. It was one of those weird tone shifts.

>No, literally Ivy breaks down and gives up. It was one of those weird tone shifts.

Well to be fair, Harley has that much power over Ivy. Girl cares too much about her clown

Still like to see the chick fight.

Zantanna needs more shit in general. She's a cool character that doesn't get the spotlight very often.At least in the movies or cartoons.

Anywhere to watch it now?

One would think Bruce would've taught Dick about sticking it in crazy.

Bruce Timm is the guy who wrote and illustrated the short comic about the couple who get their rocks off on murdering other people.

What made anybody think that he was wholesome?

Thats a big Dick

not "wholesome." maybe just "sensible, even a little bit."

At the end of it SPOILER WARNING Swamp Thing shows up and doesn't do shit, and fluoronic man has the option to finish the plan and probably kill everyone on earth. Bats, nightwing and harley are awake but snared and Ivy is KOed so Harley suggests that he looks pretty flammable. Bats lights a match, then both batman and nightwing (on either side of her) kiss her on the cheek. Roll credits.

Two Face vs Freddy Krueger anyone?

NIGHTED

If only to see Barbara get cucked that hard.

>TRAPEZED

this is good

The Joker and Grayson are now eskimo brothers.

Let that sink in a little.

Someone write a fanfic of this

Was it rape?

Goddamn, I can't wait to see this. It sounds amazing.

Some of us try to not remember them.

So they kill Floronic Man?. Neat

Admit it, if you had as much creative power as Bruce Timm has you'd all be forcing the fuck out of your favorite ships.

>Having sex with Harley

I don't know how anyone could stomache that idea, knowing she's had the Joker inside of her.

Joker is probably loaded with herps and diseases from call girls he's had in-between his stints with Harley. (Unless the Chemical incident made him immune).

I would but also I would write a decent story to go with it

>Harley, a massive slut once she gets the taste of clown cock out of her mouth has sex with Dick, who is also a massive slut when he isn't trying to be comitted to a fiery (Sometimes literally) redhead.

Where exactly is the problem?

My ships are good though.

The problem is not that he includes his ships; it's that they're universally awful.

Dick actually has good taste in non-Babs girls and Harley is shit.

Why are people calling it a "ship" when its at best a fling?

>"Mayo Clinic"

I think you're using a strict definition of ship that most people don't. Shipping applies to any kind of sexual or romantic relationship you enjoy, not just limited to ones you think should be long-term.

He's currently dating some artsy ex-villain sidekick in the comics.

This, so much this.