"I can't draw feet!"

"I can't draw feet!"

Other urls found in this thread:

timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

look at all the diversity

I wish the Muslims would come and kill us already.

1. What is it?
2. Is it flopping yet?

everyoneisgay.jpg

It was a one shot to raise money for the pulse shooting

It was an ogn of one pagers and all money from it got sent to victims and families of the orlando shooting

and no it did pretty well

>"I can't draw feet!"
Well, it's not fair for Liefeld to be the only one to make a career out of it.

"pretty well" compared to what?

>love love is
what did they mean?

Kek

Pretty well for an anthology

>anthology
>144 pages
>idw publishing
>gay

I raised about 170.000 USD for its cause so decently at least

>Been reading comics since I was 10.
>Come to present people are trying to force diversity and crud into comics.
>They don't even buy or read em.

Why is life suffering? I know its fucking pandering but when your pandering to a group of people who don't invest into the medium why alienate the people who do?

why are there no actual gay men?

>144 pages
Yet it took two threads to storytime because of the amount of slapfighting that was going on in the comments

If I looked like that and my name was Joel Israel... I dunno. I guess I'd change my name to Billy-Joe O'Ryan or something.

What irks me is the gathering of LGBTQX stereotypes. And not among heteros - no, all clustered together, as if they're living in a sort of multicolored gay ghetto.

And that's another thing! Who can't draw feet? It's one of the hallmarks of a graphic artist to be able to do that. They're not all that easy - that's the point. But for god's sakes, Frank Cho! Budd Root!

It's a comic for charity and the subject matter was related to the cause they were supporting. This isn't an example of what you're talking about.

It's meant to be Yoda saying it.

The guy with the beard, the two effeminete-looking fellows to the right of Miss Gay America...

The gays came together because the whole point is to raise money for gays.

>What irks me is the gathering of LGBTQX stereotypes
Maybe because it was a book to raise money for the Pulse shooting?

But that waa a good thing. One degenerate got rid of a lot of them

There was some really dumb shit in this book (some of the single page things, that fucking J.K Rowling thing, that dumbass Deathstroke gun thing) but there were also just some nice, sincere strips. I thought the one Jimenez did for Batwoman was pretty great.

It's very hard to fault the cause of this: it was to raise money for the victims of a mass shooting specifically targeted because they were gay. It's not something on the stands every week making profit for the company.

Degenerate, kill thyself.

What's with all these dumb normies who are just hearing about this?

Anyway the Morrison page was pure comickino

>1. What is it?
Why are you here?

Yes I am sure DC and IDW have exactly the same opinions as you on that one.

Careful not to cut yourself on that edge, kiddo.

1. It was for charity
2. It did well
3. It's genuinely good
4. You're an insufferable newfag who doesn't read or buy comics but feel like you somehow are entitled to come here and bitch about things you don't buy or read

some of it was good. some of it was really bad.

>3. It's genuinely good

It's hit or miss a lot, but I feel there were more good than bad. Generally the ones that didn't try too hard to tell a story were better.

It's actually pretty interesting from that perspective. You get a good idea of the good creators vs the bad when you see how everyone uses the space they were given.

So diverse, literally everybody is brown and gay.

It's not trying to be diverse

Its explicity to raise money for gays

And what do gays have to do with brown people?

It was some kind of latino night at the Pulse Club when the shooting took place

a lot of the people in the pulse shooting were brown.

Anyone have the pic of Slade watching the news and then dumping his weapons? Because yes, the cold-hearted assassin would decide to drop his weapons now,just because of a single shooting... Sometimes, certain comics go past idiocy.

Yeah, some of the stories were stupid, most notably the one with the Legion och the one with Slade, but most of them were decent

remember when doom cried about 9/11 this retarded shit happens.

At least we got that good issue of Deathstroke about Chicago violence published after this.

Yeah they dont even have gays in the legion why would they cry over them

Hickman' page is fucking hillarious

I heard about but I didn't know Morrison wrote a page. Anyone care to post it?

so was the shooter

I still don't understand that one.

>

They have at least three bisexuals and two guys who are gay in one or two universes

Yes, I know, but this was still setting them apart like a species of rare bird of tree frog which needs protecting. The point is that gays are us.

Are you serious, and if so, why do you feel that way?

They were alao killed in the worst shootingever solely because they were gay

thanks

>bisexuals
Not even in the year 3000
Who are the gays then

i need
mike "the fence" pence

What's up with that entire lower half...
>diamond shaped hips
>prominent leg forward
>foot twisted in
>everything fucked and hidden

I thought it won an eisner.

Some of the results were unintentionally hilarious, like the bitching about christrfaggotry, the complete absece of anything regarding islam and their gay track record, but even if they were straight up bigots, trying to do good is still trying to do good.

I thought it was 20 percent storytime of pain, 75 percent blah to bad, 5 percent gems. Which is the sort of score I'd expect from the 'zine scene. Best thing I can remember was the Extrano piece.

Right. A comparable level of retardation.

>Save the gays!

It was 10 dollars so about 17000 copies then?

Most definitely in the 31st century, Jan said as much and Salu and Ayla have very obviously been shown to date each other as well as a guy or two each. Lyle and Rond were gay in the reboot continuity and IIRC at least one writer wrote them as such in the original continuity as well (as much as they could, what with it being the 70s and everything). Shvaughn Erin was also one of the first trans characters in mainstream comics.

>worst shooting ever

Kek

I wouldn't count Shvaughn/Sean as trans because it was literally just (needlessly) changing physical sex to have a romantic relationship. Like at most it's reverse trans or something.

And you forgot Dawny, who seemed to be with a woman when she was in the present during Lightning Saga (but maybe she's more pan because her biggest romance is literally with a floating ball of energy).

>Putting "I rock" shirts on your own children
How much of a fucking narcissist do you have to be?

>worst shooting ever
Are just gonna sit here and forget Columbine and the Fort Hood Incident?

Orlando wins by a street, guys.

timelines.latimes.com/deadliest-shooting-rampages/

Although Utoya has them all beat.