>travel to Oregon for a vacation
>stumble upon this guy
>he asks you to join him solving mysteries
Well, would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mj0b2yuADLY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As long as his sister isn't around.

I'd feel bad about all the lewds I've jacked off to with him involved and throw myself in The Bottomless Pit

Let's solve the mystery of how Drumpf became president huh Dipper? Fuck white people amirite?

Stop posting leaks for the comic you faggot.

>when he finds your collection

Bump

How intelligent is Dipper?

How so?

Like book smarts and investigative smarts

he's cartoon smart. As in, writes-irrelevant-formulas-on-the-wall-to-perfectly-solve-everyday-problems smart.

He's a fucking moron

Teach him man is the greatest monster of all.

Don't bully Dip pls

I want to bully dipper's cheeks

stopit

He's smart by the standards of the world he's in but he's also a kid and a sperg so could really use a level-headed big brother figure. And no, neither of the Stans are that.

>but he's also a kid and a sperg so could really use a level-headed big brother figure.
You mean a level-headed twin sister figure, right?

>Mabel
>level-headed
Mabel was always the more impulsive and emotional of the two. Dipper was the one who had to be the responsible sibling.

They made it clear he had the potential to become equal to Ford if he wanted to.

Which was really fucking stupid. The only time he displayed anywhere near that level of intelligence was the first time travel episode, and anyone with a basic knowledge of the physics of motion could tell you those equations were just fucking ridiculous.

(Though I guess they implied he wrote out equations involving time travel/alternate timelines, which makes it outright moronic.)

I don't think the animators were really checking for scientific accuracy. My guess is that they were just writing down some complex math symbols, variables, and equations to convey that Dipper is very book smart.

You don't understand. Anywhere near that level of precision is quite simply physically impossible.

Well, well. The runaway slave will have to wait. Hey Dipper, ever hear the line 'work sets you free'?

sure, okay.

I'd love to see some spooky stuff., I might look weird being a nearly thirty year old dude hanging out with twelve year olds though.

You don't seem to undsertand this is a cartoon aimed at kids.

What are you talking about? It has a big mystery element, and a lot of humor that goes over kids' heads.

>and a lot of humor that goes over kids' heads.

Can I have sex with his mentally ill sister?

Pretty sure that was the joke, showing that Dipper is putting a ridiculous amount of intelligence & precision into this.

It is still kinda weird though, since as said, it's the only time Dipper actually seemed super-smart. It's like something Dexter would do in Dexter's Lab, but it doesn't really fit for Dipper's character.

y in the HELL would i ever consider following a mysterious young boy in the oregon wilderness for "adventures", no matter how cute?

that's the FIRST thing in nosleep's guide to a hack spookyarn

>y in the HELL

Yes.

But first thing's first I'd find out where on the timeline I was. And if possible go buy Romance Academy 7 before Giffany gets thrown into a fire by Soos.

>tfw still no season 3

>The main hook of the show plotwise was the mystery surrounding the books and Stan. Once that was resolved halfway through season 2 it stopped being interesting. The big finale felt more like a formality than a climax, though it had some decent moments.

>And while the show was funny it followed a formula, which worked well but would get tiresome with a third season. The characters' gags were getting played out too by the end. Ending it at Season 2 was a good choice in that regard because it wrapped itself up before it got boring. Maybe a Season 3 could work if it had a big twist or changed up the main cast, but at that point you're changing the core of the show and that wouldn't mesh with its narrative focus.

Depends on whether it leads to a circle of friendship

>get to fulfill my childhood dream of cryptozoology
Hell yeah. Also, with all that weird shit existing, there's got to be some sort of gender bending device out there, and with that I can fulfill a million dreams and be set for life.

Above average i believe, but he admits he makes himself seem smarter than he actually is.

Punch him in the nuts and steal his hat and book

>travel to Oregon for a vacation

What if I already live here? When I vacation, I want to get out of Oregon.

There's a lot of Oregon though.

dont bully dipper please

Only if i get them sweet cheeks.

Here's the post you were looking for: YES. I would go with him. I would pack a tent and beer. After he wears himself out finding nothing, we'd camp and I'd let him have a taste of the beer. When he's tasted enough to be good and buzzed, I'd have my filthy, perverted way with the delightful little fellow. We'd do that for a week, and the end I'd keep his underwear as a souvenir. Perfect vacation.

No, you can't have an appropriate Dipper pic for that. You don't keep that kind of shit on a phone.

Why would I want to go to Oregon for a vacation?

Disgusting

If I get to do him, then yes

Not Pacifica?

He is so cute, I would take him in the forest then violate his boipussy.

stopitdude

Of course, since I would be introduced to this top tier qt.

>Wanting to get with Mabel

He needs to suffer

Only if she also forces dipper to dress in qt girly clothes.

Imagine being Dipper in this scene and having to be all like "Damn, Mabel, you're such a great sister, with how you caused the apocalypse and left me and everybody else to die. I totally want to spend the rest of my life with you, both the soulless copy you replaced me with and the real me" when all he really wants to do is go on supernatural adventures with with his great uncle. Like seriously imagine having to be Dipper and not only stand there in that courtroom while Mabel flaunts her forced as hell cuteness at you, the blinding neon lighting shining off of her crooked braces and ass-covering hair, and just stand there, while she gives you that stupid look. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking personality, but her haughty attitude as the entire fanbase calls her "the funniest character EVER" and "Awwww, Mabel's so cute and quirky!", because they're not the ones who have to live with her and watch this selfish demon child reach lows you didn't even know a little girl could sink to until this day. You've been fucking nothing but a steady diet of redheaded lumberjills and rich blondes for this ENTIRE SUMMER coming straight out of the boonies of Gravity Falls. You've never met anybody this fucking disgusting before, and now you can swear you can taste the spittle flying from her mouth as she babbles about rainbows and glitter or whatever the hell, smugly assured that you're enjoying being the brother to such an "adorable (for that is what she calls herself)" girl, a girl who worked so hard with you sacrificing everything for her your whole lives. And then Alex calls you for one last episode with this dumbass contributing next to nothing, and you know that you could shove her into the nearest woodchipper before anybody could stop you, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Dipper Pines. You're not gonna lose your chance to save the world over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

If I was Dipper I'd just fuck her to get even.

>ATATATATATATATATATATATA

Which Mabel gets it?

Why is this post okay and a post where we want to fuck Dipper and make him feel good isn't?

What do you mean?

No, I'd fuck Wendy in front of him though.

Which was bullshit.

He wasn't really that smart though the series. He was slightly above average at best.

I Would red pill him on Mabel

It's not a mystery,unless you are a complete idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mj0b2yuADLY

But he already knows that Mabel is the best!

What?

Because ur gay. Nice dubs

Wtf I'm not going to Oregon.

Well the answer is obvious now isn't it? All of them.

Yes, Waddles is very cute. I would go on adventures with Waddles.

What evil, sick, demented, twisted, diabolical schemes could these TWO be plotting?

Nice.

Dipper has no balls

>Wanting to involve yourself with kids and their weirdness

>join him to go solve mysteries
>he spends the whole time trying to get with some girl and whining about inane shit

Sounds awful

>Stoping in Oregon
fools! you drive on and don't stop driving until you reach Olympia

>tfw this wasn't the ending

mfw i see the dip

am i a hot girl?

>If he had taken the apprenticeship, he could've been with her instead of Mabel

did Dipper have shit taste?

He's intelligent, but he isn't that smart.
Mabel is pretty smart, but not that intelligent.

I don't know if I'm getting my point across.

>mfw I would rather do that with Soos instead of Dipper

>and the end I'd keep his underwear as a souvenir
I would wear it light a nightmask.

You're not

>he doesn't keep multiple pictures of dippers cheeks backed up on all his devices

>and the end I'd keep his underwear as a souvenir
That sounds okay and all but this is important:
His clean underwear or the used one?

This. I've said it in several threads and will keep saying it. Get a girlfriend who can make you an immortal digital god. Travel into other video games/around the world via the Internet with her for adventure and romance, and if you want to have a physical body possess a machine or use the Fight Fighters game to get a pixel body. Besides sure she's yandere but at least you know she'll always be with you and not cheating on you in your long distance relationship. In short, Waifu & Godhood? Sign me up!

>week in the woods as an abnormally sweaty and hormonal tween
>clean underwear
the question is how filthy do you want it

UNF... NOW we're talking!

>That single pair he had for the whole week

I miss /gfg/ sometimes

It became one big headache during the later days

I wonder how Dipper's undies smell after being worn for a whole week.

Even the clusterfucks were fun, niggerwood posting was great

Do you not want a trap dipper you can bully?

Boyish Dipper would be more fun to bully.