snake oil seller

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ylI0uBIsq4Y
reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hell yeah dude

dude postmodernism lmao

>clean your room

That's the saying all his followers repeat because they all have "rooms" as opposed to houses.

I can not clean "my room" because I'm an adult that owns many rooms in a house I own.

i like how he didnt answer the jewish question because hes scared hed lose his platform

i guess money and fame is more important to him than truth

oh and how nice JewTube has blocked the video
youtube.com/watch?v=ylI0uBIsq4Y

salesman

*misunderstands Derrida and Foucault*

NOT FOR HONOR
BUT FOR YOU

i want to bump bellies with his daughter

Sort yourself out by your bootstraps and buy my rug

a pupil of al gore

but dude they totally were neo-marxists

*gets paid 50k a month to tell grown men to clean their room*

what do we think of his wife and daughter lads

>all your fellow professors denounced you
>academics challenge you and refute your garbage ideas
>other philosophy professors point out how you misread Jung
>argue with blue haired undergraduates for YouTube fame instead of addressing critics
Peak right wing intellectualism

t. reddit

t. metokur

Why is the left so violently triggered by this guy? He's not even saying anything controversial.

Peterson is the personification of reddit, user.

reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/

his wife is a handsome looking man

>DUDE you gotta clean your room to slay the dragon to fuck your mom so you don’t have to be a decent human being and acknowledge gender disphoria as a medical issue like everyone with a real degree does

He's fake news.

>all his followers are fatherless

why are bastards so subhuman bros?

>advocates for free speech
>unless it's racist speech
wow, a messiah

Let me tell you a story. Your unvenerated father lies deep in the belly of a whale, awaiting your rescue. Guarding it is a lobster at the top of its dominance hierarchy. Pinocchio is pissed. From a Darwinian perspective, it would take the amalgamation of a thousand heroes to save him, roughly speaking. I mean, what do you even do at that point? You're just done, and that's no joke. Only a man who has slain the dragon could face that. But how do you slay your dragon, you might ask? Well, now that's the bloody question you could think about for 5 years and still not properly understand...

lmao all this lefty butthurt

The same logic still holds up, though. If I meet someone and they invite me into their home, my opinion of them dramatically changes if they have a messy/dirty house.