Ultimate Spider-Man Pt. 6

PIcking up with Issue 53 and then immediately going into Ultimate Six. Prior threads are here...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-nmkBFCbJk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump. Thanks user,re-reading this has given me more appreciation for U. Spiderman

Awwwwwwww

HAzzah!!!

And just out of curiousity, how would you all rate the Spider-Man movies that have come out? I don't care about which one got higher metacritic scores, I want to know the ones that you liked. I'm working on my list because I'm rewatching the Webb movies and I'm having mixed thoughts about them.

I liked Spiderman 2, didn't care for Tobey but the costume was nice.
Amazing Spiderman was good, Worse Peter but way better Spiderman, second best villian
Homecoming was good, Great Hero and Villian
ASM2 and SM were meh, SM3 was the only one I don't like.

Time for Ultimate Six! It may not be in the exact spot it needs to be but I feel like it's going to be okay.

>Cletus Kasady
Is he even in this?

I think he's only mentioned in passing but never gets a full appearance.

I know this is a petty complaint but this art is not doing it for me. I wouldn't have known this was Norman unless they said it.

For future Spider-Man movies, I actually think Michael C. Hall would be a great choice for Noran Osborn. He won't replace Dafoe in my eyes but I think he'd shine in the role.

I'm tired of them making Kraven a joke in this series. He gets shit on just as much as The Shocker and quite frankly that's an insult to his character.

Also here's my Spider-Man ranking

Spider-Man 2 > Spider-Man > Amazing Spider-Man = Homecoming > Amazing Spider-Man 2
I know there are a lot of people that would say Homecoming is one of Spidey's best movies and quite frankly I just don't get it. It shit on so many characters in the Spider-Man lore that I can't even recognize them. Literally, if I wasn't told their names I never would have been able to match their characters with the ones they're based on.

>Sneaking around an abandoned warehouse barefoot
Enjoy getting tetanus

youtube.com/watch?v=a-nmkBFCbJk

God damn, Bendis, what happened to pages like this?

Bumpty Bump
Thanks for the storytime, op!

Smart.

I think he got too caught up in his own ego and he went on autopilot. Slott did the same.

Thank you for visiting this thread!!!

Also this may be an obvious question, but if you had to choose between Bendis or Slott as the new ongoing writer for Amazing Spider-Man who would you go with?
>Currently I'm thinking Bendis but that may just be because I've put up with SLott for over 4 years and I'm done with him.

Shut up Norman.

Agreed. Like right here Look at this Biff Tannen motherfucker

Bump

I'd say Slott purely because having Bendis in charge would only give him an excuse to push Miles even more.

I'm playing GTA VC right now and I'm at the mission where you have to save Lance's stupid ass from the junkyard and it's really rustling my jimmies. Getting to him is easy. Getting to the hospital is really pissing me off.

Let's say just for the sake of argument that each respective writer is not allowed to use any other Spider characters in their respective series other than Peter. So that means no Spider-Woman of any kind, no Miles, no Silk, unfortunately that means no Kaine but I'll get over it.

So Fury is supposed to sound villainous here, right?

Oh man I forgot how utterly retarded Ultimate SHIELD was.

Urgh....So we either have Slott doing what Slott does, or we have a whole new roster of Burger King Kids Club OCs and Bendisspeak.

I honestly don't think I can make that call.

Iron-Man's armor sucks though

I'd say he's much more of a villain in the Spider-Man series than any other series that he appears.

Right there with ya. Ultimate SHIELD is literally every negative stereotype about a secret government agency rolled int one.