The Flash season 4 trailer

youtube.com/watch?v=iJ3-I53ofho

Pretty meh, t.b.h.

Other urls found in this thread:

flashtvnews.com/danny-trejo-is-among-the-flashs-new-season-4-additions/29162
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How does this get fixed into something of quality.

So Barry confirmed coming back first ep. Also the new flash suit makes me rock hard

That whore. She took Wally's introduction away. What a shitty sister.

Looks like trash, like season 3

Looks pretty samey but I guess they've only shot like 1 episode.

Who's the samurai?

The villian
It saved Arrow, it can save The Flash too

this might be the best season yet!

The Samuroid.

>opens with Iris
It's shit. Also who is going to take Barry's place in the speedforce? Aren't we just going to get the same thing with the lighting and what not?

>they're actually doing Samuroids
Holy shit

M A C H E T E

>Danny Trejo has signed on to play the role of Breacher, a feared bounty hunter from Earth-19 and the imposing father to inter-dimensional bounty hunter, Gypsy

flashtvnews.com/danny-trejo-is-among-the-flashs-new-season-4-additions/29162

Based

not impressive or even a deep dig, they were just in The Button

>Caitlin just comes back
ffs

I don't think Barry comes back in the first ep. Wasn't there some set pic that showed Wally in the red Flash suit?

It's Wally in Barry suit. A Barry will come back but it's Zoom.

>even a deep dig
>have literally appeared in only four comics

>Sterling Gates added to show writing stuff
>Johns and Gates are buddies
>Johns plotted The Button

nah man

Williamson said King suggested using the Samuroids there. Still a deep dig regardless because, again, they've only appeared in four comics.

I'm just not giving the show credit when they appeared in DC's biggest story so far this year.

Wally will wear it once to fool the Samuroid and that's it.

Looks better than season 3.

>Using an arrowfag picture

Fuck off back to obscurity with your garbage ollicity.

New characters.

CLIFFORD DEVOE / THE THINKER (Neil Sandilands)

>After being struck with dark matter from the particle accelerator explosion, Clifford Devoe became a meta-human with superhuman intelligence, at the expense of a frail and withering body. A genius who’s devised an intricate plan to fix all that he deems wrong with humanity, "The Thinker" will embark upon an epic battle with The Flash that pins the Fastest Man Alive against the Fastest Mind Alive.

THE MECHANIC (Kim Engelbrecht)

>A highly intelligent engineer who designs and assembles a plethora of devices for the ailing Clifford Devoe. Devoe’s right hand, she’s the truest of true believers, who’ll stop at nothing to implement his plan to fix all that’s wrong with humanity - even if she loses who she is in the process.

THE BREACHER (Danny Trejo)

>A feared bounty hunter from Earth-19 and the imposing father to inter-dimensional bounty hunter, Gypsy (Jessica Camacho). His mission is to prevent any inter-dimensional traveler from threatening life on his planet — especially his daughter’s.

Still left to be cast.

>RALPH DIBNY / ELONGATED MAN [Male, Mid-to-late 30s, Open Ethnicity]. A Ryan Reynolds / Chris Pratt type, Ralph has the ability to stretch his body to superhuman lengths and sizes. However, while resculpting his old body is easy to do, Dibny finds losing the old misguided sense of truth and slobbery, even after joining the team at S.T.A.R. Labs, is a far more difficult task to accomplish. MAJOR RECURRING GUEST STAR WITH A SERIES REGULAR OPTION FOR NEXT SEASON.

PLASTIC MAN CAMEO IS POSSIBLE THEN?

They are separate characters who have nothing in common outside of stretching, so no.

It's CW, long lasting shit like what happened to Barry is a foreign concept to them, he'll be back within 3 episodes.

If they budget the CGI for a stretching guy they're going to want to use it. It's why every major villain so far has been a speedster.

>Danny Trejo
fucking hell I didn't know I wanted this

>tfw The Breacher is just a nickname for Machete
>tfw Machete in the CW

>imposing father to Gypsy
>His mission is to prevent any inter-dimensional traveler from threatening life on his planet — especially his daughter’s
You're in for the big potato now Cisco

Season 3 was more just fucking boring than bad.

Who's the main villain? If it's ANOTHER speedster I'm not watching.

Dropping Alchemy for Savitar was so lame.

See

Might actually be interesting then, unless they pull another Alchemy.

hol up

is the villain this season not a speedster

they're not just rewriting season 1 again?

>that caitlin

MUH

It's the Thinker. They said it's him, he's been namedropped and everything. IT'S THE THINKER! NO SPEEDSTER! IF WE GET A SPEEDSTER LIKE GODSPEED THEN I WILL SHOW A VIDEO OF ME NAILING MY HAND TO THE WALL!

>wasting time on any CW show
lmao

Flash had one good season, Arrow had two okay ones. Watching anything past that is a huge mistake. LoT was always shit. Black Lightning will clearly be shit.

>yfw The Thinker turns out to be able to tap into the Speedforce, but only with his brain because reasons