GREWPLF HRFUMPTFFF happened

Best thread on Sup Forums right now unless I start a blacked thread

Dubs have spoken! Make a BLACKED thread

DONNIE DRUMPF

DINKIE DUMPS

SAY IT WITH ME PEOPLE

DONNIE DRUMPF

drumbt isnt supported by the mainstream media

WELL IF IT ISN'T BENJAMIN BUMP, UP TO HIS OLD TRICKS! SEE IF YOU CAN "TRUMP" MY FINAL FORM - A SCREAMING MASS OF PYROKINETIC VISCERA! EEEAAAAARRRRGH

Why does this guy trigger the alt-right so much?

Does it hurt your wittle feewings that he is making fun of your god emperor?

BLOIMPF IS THE ONE WHO IS MAD NOT ME SEE IM LAUGHING HA HA AH AHA SEE WAIT STOP DONT LAUGH AT THAT I DIDNT SAY TO

t.scooplet

Why did Stephen go into cuck mode when he actually had Trump face to face?

How is it to be so butthurt all the time? Or is it one of those things where you trade off being butthurt?

Like, gay people get murdered for being gay and you whine because someone on tv mocked your cuckLord Emperor

Nope. He's free to say what he wants. It's the extreme politicalization of all late night and the fact that it's just not funny. I watch snl every week and it's just fucking non stop. Every weekend update I take a shot for every time they do a Trump related story and by the end of it I'm completely smashed.

BIPPY BOIMPF ATE ALL THE KLONDIKE BARS

DINKLEBERG

Is glasses man supposed to be scary? I thought silly

You actually believe this and that's why nobody likes you.

I believe nothing, but u mad. Baited and own'd.

>So...Donald Trump...
youtube.com/channel/UCMtFAi84ehTSYSE9XoHefig/search?query=trump

1,388 results

wew lad

lmao jesus christ thats actually insane

how humiliating it is for hillary, it was completely rigged for her to win and she still fucking lost. suck shit ya dumb cunt

>It's the extreme politicalization of all late night and the fact
If Trump weren't a retard it wouldn't happen.

lol, i kno rite? we're great virtual pals and really cool nao

Calling Trump a retard is a shill opinion. Only true red pilled people will NEVER critique Trump. gtfo shill

Um, sweetie, everything was rigged against her. Sexism is still rampant in this country and was the main factor in her loss. America just wasn't ready for a female president.

>If Trump wasn't an attention whore it wouldn't happen
fixed

>sweetie
*vomits*

Alt-rights are triggered because like their god emperor they are a gentle snowflake, a collection of manchildren.

lol Trump wouldn't come to the UK because we'd product his faggot ass. What a puss.

You're upset because he's a stable genius and America is the best

I'LL GET YOU THIS TIME BLUMPF

GENDERS

Remember when Colbert was funny?

>b-but memo is a nothinburger and he sucks russian dick hahahahaha blumpffffffffff

Nobody wants to come to the UK anymore anyway due to Muslims, also it's not a great idea to insult the guy who literally owns are navy, the only substantial military we still possess.

t.Brit

Shadily and onward to kekistan, my fellow nimble navigator! Pwn those fucking cucks

that leaf is obsessed

>THE RUSSIANS WROTE THE MEMO
unironically what is with liberals?? all of a sudden they are boot licking the FBI. Why not just toss the clintons under the bus and move on with new people??
the whole Russian thing is dead at this point..why carry on with it? Just move on

it must physically hurt being you.

post some um sweetie faces for my folder

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME DRUMPF IS THE SILLY ONE NOT ME

?

Cause Trump doesn't scratch the media's back

Literally the only thing keeping people under 50 years of age tuning in.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting