Murphy and Batman.
The others might not care.

Wolverine + Backup

Wolverine and Hellboy or Predator is best

Predator got a space ship? Hope on it and fuck off to space. Easy

>Only one DC character
>4 Marvel characters
Superman

Batman will literally go on a autistic rampage to protect you, I will also choose the predator since he does have a space ship, though if he just has his standard wristblades and mounted gun that'd also be cool.

Wolverine and Predator.

Batman and Deadpool.

Batman has enough tech and resources to keep you safe. You'll be hidde away in the Batcave surrounded by more automated defenses than you can count. And possibly several Robins.
Also Robocop is 80's tech. Bruce can probably shut him down remotely with little effort.

And a serious, bloodlusted Wade Wilson fighting to protect someone is easily the most terrifying thing on that list.

This, only because Murphy may actually obey Batman the other ones might do something stupid and get me killed.

Hellboy and Predator. Highest chances I'll end up brought back as something better.
I'd have thrown in Cap but most of his mates just die without getting a metal arm or anything.

Cap and Murphy.
The only real problem would be Wolverine but--

Batman and Predator.

So they can rig a bunch of traps and i can masturbate to 2d loli.

Batman and Predator.

So they can rig a bunch of 2d loli and i can masturbate to traps.

I no-joke thought Deadpool was Spider-Man from the thumbnail, and I was about to pick Spider-Man.

Hellboy could probably take each one of the others in a one-on-one, but not all at the same time. Then again, I don't think any of them would be able to do that.

My pick is Hellboy and Batman. Hellboy is basically immortal, and has been punching out fools and monsters for the last seventy years. And Batman is Batman.

this

Just roll out of the way, ya friggin dingus

>choose Batman
>he presses the Justice League button

I bet Supes was left out because just try to stop this frigging team. That said: Hellboy + Batman also works for me.

>two WILL protect you
Assuming they actually do their job and actually try so I don't have to take their motivation into account, Batman and Deadpool. Honestly just batman might be enough.

Wolverine and Deadpool. Because I find it funny how they bicker, and also they're both nearly immortal and highly skilled fighters.

>choose Batman
>he doesn't press the (you) button
It's win-win.

>They cut to the next scene, and he's just pressed into the ground, in pain.
It's just like the Looney Toons!

batman for 15 minute prep time + ultimate plot armor.

wolverine for being an indestructible tank.

batman pulls magic out of his ass and wolverine takes the beating in the mean time. easy peezy.

"REmEMbER mE EdDIe? WhEn I KIlLEd YoUr BrOtHeR?"

Well his bones won't break so he keeps some structure.

predator a shit.. his weakness is mud.
i'd go with deadpool and wolverine

>80's tech
No.
Robocop is 80's idea of future tech

I'm gonna go Batman and Hellboy. Batman is basically god with Prep-time, and Hellboy has handled cosmic level threats with his asspulls.

Does Hellboy have access to the golem armies from hell?
Easy choice then, though it would probably undo reality or some shit like that

Too bad he never presses the JL button.

If he wouldn't press it to save Tim Drake, he definitely wouldn't press it to save you.

I can remeber few times when batman made things worse for people he tried to save so I would pick Predator and DP.

I snikted Just. Like. THIS.