So who is best Green Lantern?

So who is best Green Lantern?

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Red-Lanterns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hal

Kyle with his 90s Lantern suit or White Lantern suit is best because he has the best most creative constructs.

Guy.

Whats the most creative thing a green lantern ever pulled with his/her ring?

Alan Scott.

Hal Jordan

Batman.

John Stewart easy.

Definitely Kyle

Sinestro

He will be when he gets over his parents death.

Kyle's done flying monkeys, all sorts of weird shit. I dunno.

Duck Dodgers

Guy>Kyle>Jon in Mosaic>Hal>Old Alan>Jon>>Simon=Jessica
I like them all

There are multiple valid answers for that question.

There's only one valid answer for who is worst, and it's this poochie fuck. Debate me.

You just gonna leave out my nigga Alan out the line up

>HEATfags
It's been 20 years, give it a rest.

Kyle rayner

>in the past 5 years the number of human green lanterns has increased by 50%

Hal is the cutest

No, I was actually going to say Kyle is worst Lantern

No way. Jessica > Simon > Hal > the rest in cuteness

Maybe Jessica is a challenge but Hal is definitely cuter than Simon

I'd like to know that too, who does the most creative constructs (fuck Hal and his boring boxing glove shit)

Hal or Scott

Nah, shitty 90s kid appeal character is shitty.

Jessica

I wish she had a more memorable design

Like she kept her jacket so she had guy could be vest buddies

And her headband was nice

Cause lord forbid a character be made for a different generation. Sorry the genre didn't just stop in the 70's.

correct answer

The headband really should have stayed. I still like her, but that would have made her instantly recognizable. The eye tattoo isn't enough.

In Hal's defence at least he fucked up Hulk.

Well that's just a silly attitude to take. Simon and Jessica are new and they're good. Kyle was just the product of some excessively shitty editorial meddling combined with unfortunate trends at the time.

Sorry you couldn't grow up with a better character. At least he's still such a le manga nerd just like you.

>all these wrong people

That bullshit was introduced because everyone with sense knew Batman's willpower is second to none so Green Lanterns had to have "special" willpower in order to use their ring. There's no such thing as "different" kinds of willpower, it's something you have or you don't

It's too bad they gace Kyle a shitty normalfag haricut, otherwise he'd be the perfect artist Lantern.

Nah, Johns wrote Superman getting offered a GL ring too and Superman simply turned it down. GLs aren't that unique.

Guy, of course.
Especially 80s Guy.

wow user
what good taste you have

>Kyle was just the product of some excessively shitty editorial meddling combined with unfortunate trends at the time.
Is that why he held Green Lantern up for over a decade.
>Sorry you couldn't grow up with a better character.
Didn't grow up with him as I read the entirety of GL (from 59 - 08) over an entire summer when I was 16(5 years ago)
>At least he's still such a le manga nerd just like you.
Yeah, I like manga, but that's because I genuinely am a bit of a bibliophile.

The point is that a weapon powered by will given to a character who is known to have indomitable will would naturally be nearly invincible so to avoid the question, they made a retarded alteration to the requirement because you can't have people wondering why the hell Bruce never got a ring when he would be infinitely better with one than any other Earth lantern. They pulled the same bullshit with the Yellow lantern Ring since he was a natural fit for that one as well by having it be "too much" for him to control. Really...

there has never been and will never be a better green lantern than my boy hal
close runner up is guy gardner

The yellow ring rejected him because he'd been around a green one. Had nothing to do with control.

Sounds like you're just a butthurt Batfag mad that he's not treated as special

>Is that why he held Green Lantern up for over a decade.
Yup. You know how stubborn editorial can be to push their poochies. Just look at Carol over at Mousevel right now.
>Didn't grow up with him as I read the entirety of GL (from 59 - 08) over an entire summer when I was 16(5 years ago)
Oh, so you're a kid. Well, there's no accounting for bad taste.
>Yeah, I like manga, but that's because I genuinely am a bit of a bibliophile.
Those two things don't correlate at all, I hope you know that.

That's from Forever Evil retard where Batman keeps a Yellow Lantern Ring

Guy is clearly the best.

I didn't know Beta Ray Bill was a Green Lantern

Kyle is the best by far
all the rest should really fuck off and die besides that cutie Russian chick that no one ever talked about ever again
she can stay
Halfags are literal retards

I only like Hal because of his descent into madness as Parallax. I felt like that should have been the end of his character. I grew up with John Stewart on Justice League, so he's my Green Lantern.

Anyone have the pasta about Scott making the starheart his bitch?

If he was, he would be the greatest.

>Yup. You know how stubborn editorial can be to push their poochies. Just look at Carol over at Mousevel right now.
Unlike Carol though, Kyle had no reboots, no gimmicks, wasn't forced to headline an event, and he certainly didn't have to be put in Flash's book because of dwindling sales. How exactly were they pushing him again?
>Oh, so you're a kid. Well, there's no accounting for bad taste.
There's a time and place for condescension, a discussion on literal children's fiction ain't it. Would me being in my mid to late 40's really make me more worthy to discuss capecomics in your eyes.

>I felt like that should have been the end of his character.
His time as Spectre was pretty GOAT actually.

>DC canceled Mosicaic while it was at 80k
I don't wanna say racism, but. . .

Doctor Doom

Charlie Vickers you casuals

Why would Sinestro, of all people, make it so former Green Lanterns couldn't join the Sinestro Corps?

Paranoia about being double-crossed?

Anya Savenlovich

Did you not read SCW? The thing was like 80% ruse to get the guardians to turn on lethal force.

Anyone have a link for the entire Red Lantern Charles Soule run? I tried to find download links or even the run on Amazon but it only seems to collect up to 34 and the run goes to 37 plus the annual.

Id appreciate it.

Seconding please

>All these people with good taste.

Guy is the best lantern.

Alan is best.

Anyone? Please? I can't find 023 with a working link in the archive.

Thirding

Kilowag

>He's good because he's obscure!!!
Well fuck you bud how about that

His costume is cool

Jessica or Hal
for different reasons

Please Sup Forums. For the Guy fans

>Kyle
>A poochie

Every thread I see this and no one ever explains why. He was literally only pushed in Green Lantern and even then it was because he was GL's book. You going to call Hal a poochie because he replaced Alan? If anyone from the gang was a poochie in that generation it was Guy with the amount of exposure he was getting in multiple books.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Red-Lanterns

Salty fags call him Poochie because that's what salty fags call every new character. It's become a cliche

Basically they think the entire Corps was killed off just for Kyle

>most creative constructs.
That doesn't make them stronger. Hal's faith that brick walls stop things make them better shields FOR HIM. His faith that boxing gloves knock people out make them a better attack FOR HIM. Kyle's creativity is a crutch, because he lack''s Hal's sheer power.

Making a green ship to fly through space might be visually dramatic but that doesn't make it better than making a green rocket.

Hal's faith that boxing gloves knock people out makes them a better weapon for him than anything else.

Why even wear a mask when everyone who knows him will recognise him?