Which comic character needs a movie reinvention like Vulture?

Anybody even ones in use at the moment.

Ghost Rider reinivented to be R16-tier but with a large CG budget

I wouldn't mind a lot of bloodbath fight scenes with demons.

anyone who says that he already got one is a fucking shill and they know it.

Well how would he be changed from his comic version?

Agents CGI was meh but I still liked him.

I'd say most of Batman's rogues by this point.
But pic related desperately needs a major reinvention to brush off the Schumacher stank and for people to see him as more than just a poor man's Joker.

>oh wow, mandarin is cool again! i can't wait for the comics to start using him and making iron man comics be--

My ideal Iron Man 3 and the Mandarin is a combination of the Extremis, and Director of SHIELD arcs.

Ghost Rider should be a kind of local/homegrown story. Johnny is a has-been D list celebrity wallowing in boredom in some rich Texas suburban nightmare, getting bothered by pre-teen fanboys. The Ghost Rider would be a kind of creepy urban legend, the kind of thing there's a poorly sourced Wikipedia article about. Johnny would be hunting and killing a lot of traffickers/smugglers going in and out via El Paso, but the supernatural element of his enemies would still be very present. I guess it'd be similar to True Detective S1. A cabal of powerful men and women, serving Mephisto.

He'd be like Daredevil before S2. The western boogey man, the reason grown men lie awake at night, etc.

I thought the Iron Man Armored Adventures cartoon did a good job of reinventing the Mandarin

That show did a good job reinventing a lot of his rogues.

The Leader.

Why does he look so disgusting?

Green

That show did a good job

Sounds like Robbie Reyes, both the comic and AoS version. People knew about him but no one knows shit about who he was or what he could do and I am sure only some believed he was real until he shows up at a gang hideout to fuck shit up or something.

Marilyn Manson was supposed to voice him (ah, the early 2000's), so they designed Riddler around him, but the deal fell through and they had to get the much better choice of Robert Englund to replace him.

The Batman was shit and the apologists make me sick to my stomach.

I would like to see Killer Moth have some time in the sun.

Rhino would work pretty well. Most of Spider-Man's rogues could stand a tweak or two.

Frank Miller is looking healthier

I loved an idea that Sup Forums came up with in a villains thread that Killer Moth should be a for-hire planning/investigation guy for criminals who is a single dad and Batgirl's not-boyfriend.

Gimme my Kraven/Mysterio right fukn now

hes great on gotham honestly