youtube.com/watch?v=sMIHp-7Q7tI&ab_channel=AustinRabideau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMX_(rapper)#Legal_issues
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>DON'T UCH ME, BITCH!

Richard loved ties...

THEY CUT OFF HIS HEAD!

The entire hat speech.

>aint got no time for bird sex. I want to fly

>You know sometimes we forget that that's Mike Tyson. He could fucking kill us if he wanted to.

>Everyone will listen to you if you stand on a table

>I'm flighting.
Mike Tyson Mysteries is pretty good. Has it been renewed for another season?

>Oh man, another fender bender!

>Why didn't you just use that portal you used to summon us with to escape?
>What?!

Probably the end of that one episode where Pidgeons wife gets eaten randomly by that monster and Mike immediately goes, "Damn I better get out of this lake!" before the episode ends. This show has somehow flown under the radar and become one of my favorites to watch. Seems like its popular enough to get new episodes but not quite near Aqua Teen or Rick and Morty territory. Shit, Squidbillies is past 10 seasons at this point, Mike Tyson should be good for a while right?

Until Mike gets bored I guess.

The show got that classic cartoon vibe to it that not a lot of people like. That episode with the tree that got ejaculated into with it saying "Say goodbye to your pecker." got me.

Looking forward to Tyson shooting the shit with Normie in a couple of days.

Wasn't he broke at some point? Probably enjoying a steady income and being able to do continue slowly repairing his image. I wanna know how the fuck this all came about. Was is always about Tyson and they were lucky to get him or could it have been anyone or what?

The show ends when Hung loses her virginity and we all knows it.

>Haha God is Jerry Jones

Hes a cute boy and I'm gonna marry him!

The show is a parody of old HB mystery shows and celebrity tie in cartoons
Usually these cartoons feature celebrities at the time that had clean records and make them out to be perfect human beings
For a parody of it why not use a former felon and make him look dumb

The show is made by Warner Bros so AS can't push it that much

They showed new episodes at Comic Con so I think there's more episodes coming this fall.

>Talking to a 13 year old
>You probably are starting to notice girls huh, do you masturbate? Yeah, well you're the only one who does it and everyone thinks you're a weirdo.

Peak Pigeon

Thought I was the only person who enjoyed this show.
>That's Hitler's brain.

>So are we or are we not pulling the plug?
>Well, that's a lamp, so...

>let me show you my succulents
>oh no, no thank you I'm into women

This whole bit is the funniest fucking thing ever: youtube.com/watch?v=sMIHp-7Q7tI&ab_channel=AustinRabideau

How long until is his image is repaired enough to start getting more roles?
I want him to play Barracuda.

Reminder that Mike Tyson is a Muslim.

>Shame, noble creature but once they get a taste for human flesh you gotta put them down

I love how Pigeon looks with a gun

his image has been repaired for ten fucking years. It's a meme that it's not. Kill yourself you stupid faggot.

Man Yung Hee looked so hot exercising in the last episode, I'm glad I didn't jack off before

Woah, I missed out the new season. Got something to watch now.

Me too, I thought you niggas were talking about Season "3" which was just the second half of Season 2. Didn't know there was an actual S3. Fucking HYPE now.

>That one scene where Mike wants to end the episode early, so he starts humming the end credits theme, and the end credits actually start overlaying the episode

>do you think that when you're not around maybe Philip puts weird objects up Max's little butthole ?
>OH MY GOD
>What ? That would account for the hostility

I love when stupid off hand remarks end up being the solutions to mysteries

Don't forget,
Beef
Is
Succulent
Enticing
X-rated(in terms of deliciousness)
Unbelievably
Appatising and
Luscious
or for short, BISEXUAL

Beef
Is
Gross
Unethical and
Yucky

>WE LIKE TO PUT THE SAME THING IN OUR MOUTHS

FOYOU

the comedic delivery in this show is really amazing and mike is the best part probably because he's clearly not a professional voice actor.

>Where'd you get your degree from, the University of I Don't Know Shit?

Bump I love this show

>I homeschooled that shit!
>don't you hide behind that language barrier
>look can you just call them savages? It's insensitive but it's faster

What episode was this from?

>IOWA STATE CYCLONE , GIVE ME AN I an O give me a STATE CYCLONE

I hear this show is mostly improve ans then it gets animated.

>What episode was this from?
Mite Tyson

>What the hell, man? I hope you die!

I refuse to believe.

>Oh, you got a little doll of me

>Put him in the boat!

I just love the bit from the most recent episode where he keeps falling off the trolley car. Plus his wave in the phantasm stock market episode

>doctor freeman what the hell man, i hope you die

>Everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth

Jesus fucking christ its not THAT hard to hold a camera

Pretty much anything Pigeon says

>You're an asshole!
>I-....YOU'RE an asshole.

That bit where he made the guy explain bug-fumigation three times and then admitted he was fucking with them afterwards

DISCOMBOBULATINGLY DEVASTATING

>Now, I'D like to know about the school district.
>Well, this area has some of the finest schools in Pheonix. In fact-
>Oh, I'm sorry, did I say 'I'd LIKE to know about the school district'? What I meant to say was 'I don't give a shit about the school district'.

>If we somehow get out of this mine there is nothing stopping me from reaching my dream

>Stupid bitch, there is now God.

It looks so peaceful, I wonder what planet that is

>........Hmm well Caitlyn has pretty good tits

Pigeon/Norm just kills it every episode

OGOPOGO!!

This is the best one for me

That brief exchange he had with Marquess last episode was great. That whole quick fire delivery from both of them.

>"Did anyone notice what I noticed?"
>"Yeah, that Lydia's got a real pair of dick suckin' lips!"
>"NO!"
>"No?"
>"NOOO!!"
>"Well- Oh, Ok."

Oh fuck, I thought you were talking about an actual episode. Iunno how I feel about my Yung getting deflowered by some random fuck

I use this line almost all the time ever since i first heard it.

My personal favorite is
>I got that fight or flight feeling again, and im flighting

>you missed a spot
>where?
>*Belch* there

>why are you jerking off on my laptop
>because my phone is charging

It's one of the only good adult cartoons we get here on Canada netflix weekly that isn't a netflix original for some reason. I am so happy it's here though this show is priceless

Mike Tyson doesn't need anyone's help to look dumb. He has the most insane life story of anyone in the country and he knows it.

Yung's a smart lad, I'm sure he'll hook up with a nice girl.

>Well, I could give him gonorrhea. But I'd have to fuck 'im.

Marquees entire spiel about how the dead can't fuck the living was solid. I actually really dig the idea that if you keep dying, you just become worse and worse versions of a ghost until you can't even speak or remember your own name and look horrifying.

Marquess making Pigeon a drink before they leave for a mystery.

>In a motherfucking minute, assholes!

Its the delivery.

>I'll fuck you till you love me faggot

Doesn't WB fucking OWN Cartoon Network? And Adult Swim as a result? Why can't they push it?

wait, if ghosts can't fuck the living then how does Marquess have a boyfriend? do they just sit and talk all night?

They're poker buddies.

Because the corporate structure of WB isn't set up for easy synergy. Each company is under the umbrella of a slightly larger company that wields the most power over them. So CN is owned by Turner and Turner management have the most power. WB's top brass might as well be distant overlords. It's pretty much a feudal system.

>Where did you get a gun!?
>My pocket!

They stopped showing ATHF reruns so this is the new ATHF in my opinion. MTM is pretty funny.

>NO YOU STUPID BITCH, DON'T TURN YOURSELF INTO A PIGEON, TURN ME BACK INTO A MAN!

Easily one of my favorite episodes.

DMX could probably give him a run for his money

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMX_(rapper)#Legal_issues

Gay sex clearly doesn't count as real sex

>make him look dumb

This is one of the more realistic portrayals of him though

He's just a friend who sometimes sleeps in Marquess' room when he's too drunk to drive