What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this?

What are Sup Forums's thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3k6uxJ6yYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not Sup Forums
It's alright. A good distraction during wageslavery

I don't care about any of these guy's stuff aside from Monster Factory and Touch The Skyrim, plus Car Boys but that's dead
They're GOAT but I have yet to branch out

I guess it kinda Sup Forums since they're doing a comic. They're pretty good a decent distraction.

Good entertainment, the wrestling one-off is probably one of my favorite eps. I enjoyed the most recent arc, justin was on point with the "Who?" scene

It will be April 10 2018

I was listening pretty regularly until they added that trans character for no raisin. Now I kinda don't give a shit about listening anymore.

There is a reason though. Since Lup and Taako are genetic identicals, she'll be able to grow a new body from the cloning pod using his dna.

Also it is literally never brought up, so who the fuck cares?

That line killed me. Justin is easily the best roleplayer of the three.

>Jon, the Man Who Became The Hunger
>Garfield, The Deal's Wizard

There are better tabletop podcasts out there.

>Also it is literally never brought up, so who the fuck cares?
You're right. Maybe I just dislike Lup because she's a bad character who was carelessly grafted onto the plot, not because she's trans.

The effect is still the same. I've been avoiding listening to AZ because I don't want to hear any more stories about Taco's glomping people and making shitty jokes.

Name seven.

Srsly, I need new podcasts.

Pretend Wizards
Neo Scum
Milkrun
Ghostbusters: Resurrection
Tabletop Escapades/Adventures
The Call of Cthulhu Mystery Hour
The Danger Dice Gang (This one is DMed by Jim Zub)
The Dungeon Rats
The Infinite Bad.
I listen to like 65 podcasts

So, what do you think that the prophecy meant by a third option, now that we know that the ocean of tar is the Hunger and the dead world made of ash is the result of Lucretia's spell?

>being this fragile

Its pretty fun to me although I have been hopping all over the place and kind of need to go through it sequentially

Tried listening to it and absolutely hated it. Just lame eye-rolling stuff to me. I can understand it having an audience, but not a huge audience.

It gets a lot better after the first arc, to be fair.

What was justin's race?

Big fan. I can get why it wouldn't appeal to some folks, but I'm a sucker for shows that combine dumb humor and intricate sci-fi fantasy meta plots.
I've got high hopes for the comic.

It's a pretty good time

youtube.com/watch?v=P3k6uxJ6yYs

Just started Suffering Game this morning, and blew through Eleventh Hour in the last two day.

In game or in reality?

high elf

This. Lup is a bad character all around. I know they want to pander to tumblr, but there are more organic ways to do that in story than just establishing that as one of her main traits. She's dull and bland. What could've been a cool take on universe saving by the heroes destroying worlds themselves was ruined by one talking to from her.
It also doesn't help that Griff's new homebrew system blows.
Sage because not Sup Forums

You're both wrong

It's white

I like it

First arc didnt go too well but it was their first time playing.

The following arcs were pretty solid, but I don't think anything they do will top how well The 11th Hour was done.

I want to see those NPCs again soon.