I want to protect her smile.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G02wKufX3nw
youtube.com/watch?v=mASbK1ZYwKw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm glad they're bringing back all the big stupid Kirby hats

gives me hope for Galactus one day

I want to touch those cheekbones.

Fox would only allow you to have Galactus over its dead body.

Why is Rita Repulsa in the new Thor movie?

So do I, OP, so do I

How would a handjob from Hela be like?

death

It'd be Hel on your dick

This is what happens when you give her the One Ring.

Go to bed Thanos. You have a big day next year.

>the shaking of her arm and the hammer
>that touch of strain in her face but she maintains her composure
It's the little things.

>theses crazy eyes
>fear but also an erection.jpg

SHE DEFEATED THOR'S MIGHTY COCK !??

Was it rape?

Ara ara, Odinson

I'm so in love with this movie's aesthetics, all the colors and goofy costumes. It's completely suckered me in. I don't care if it makes me a pleb or something, I'm going to watch and love it.

>Thanos will pork this goddess
ITS NOT FAIR

Seems like they've pushed thor a bit more into the direction of GotG Cosmic?

Which is probably good, means Thor can have adventures without it affecting the fiddly earth avengers stuff.

At least you can understand his motivation, I'd blow up planets too if it meant I get to fuck her.

I doubt she's the reason Thanos is doing all of this, I'm still convinced that Death exist in MCU

I think the official plot synopsis mentions Lady Death tho

>Cate Blanchett will never be your mother

It hurts bros

Too late, Thanos

TOTALLY NOT THE AUTHORS FETISH

>Seems like they've pushed thor a bit more into the direction of GotG Cosmic?
Thor started on Earth in early comics, but currently he had been Cosmic for years now. Thor is too powerful for Earth, and more importantly most of his supporting cast are Cosmic too.

The music for these Thor trailers is so fucking good, I wonder if Taika is choosing them.

youtube.com/watch?v=G02wKufX3nw

Don't be silly, girls can't rape boys.

She's a goddess though, probably can shove a sword up your ass if she wants.

Shit they're using the Hotline Miami stuff?

The second it started I thought of Hotline Miami.
Hotline: Thor when

Have you notice that the MCU got a lot more, let's say "comic-booky" ever since Feige went to Disney and kicked out Perlmutter and his toadies, or is it just me?

Is this kino?

>blue and orange
Seems so

Based Taika.

>a fucking Thor movie
>starring Chris Hemsworth
>looks better than Justice League
what timeline is this

In the timeline where the Thor director is better than the JL director(s), not that shocking senpai.

>starring Chris Hemsworth
Why do you say that as if it's a bad thing?

okay let's be real he's a decent thor but none of the hemsworths have any real acting ability

Hela fucking epic

You are a queer

God I wish that were my testicles

I thought he shows notable improvements throught his acting career.

If they did Hela without her big stupid hat I would've boycotted the movie.

Yes I am that petty.

From the recent trailers he sounds like he's getting a lot better, he played a good fish out of water character for the first Thor movie.

You know, I never really cared much for the GotG movies, but I'm glad they were really successful because it made Marvel more confident about going balls to the wall crazy when it comes to characters and character design.

Pretty sure if GotG wasn't successful we would've gotten another Thor movie that takes place on Earth 60% of the time.

Man, she has a big mouth...

So Mjolnir can fit in.

Idk, Chris seems like a genuinely funny guy

Finally Marvel has gone full Kirby.

Justice League's New God stuff isn't going to compare.

I used to think he was the worst marvel Chris but he's actually the best one desu.

Are there more than two?

Thor, Star-Lord, Captain America.

3 so far

It's a shame Wonder Woman nabbed Chris Pine. I wanted him cast in the MCU so their collection of Chris' could grow.

I still enjoy Evans the most but I like Hemsworth too even if he's not the best actor in the word. Pretty great at comedy though.

Never saw the appeal of Pratt, he really has no range when it comes to acting. He plays the same character in GotG, Jurassic World and that shitty movie with Jennifer Lawrence.

Steve's ded so unless they're keeping him on the leash for flashbacks they still could

he's dead now though

Didn't he die? Maybe marvel can bring him in for a future movie.

Pine would actually be a great Hawkeye recast. Fractions hawkguy to be precise

Doubt they'll recast the characters any time soon. What other blond beefcake could he play? Adam Warlock? Nova?

Me on the right

Actually I changed my mind, he'd be a great Richard Rider.

I really hope the entire movie has a soundtrack exactly like Hotline Miami, it makes things hype as fuck.

...How did that guy nab Cate?

Maybe he's funny, chicks dig funny guys.

Just be ur self bro :)))

Fuck.. I have new music to acquire now.

By the way, who's doing the soundtrack for this? I remember reading somewhere that they got some synthwave band to do the score or something?

Big fat donkey dick.

Magic Sword
Their music is also in Hotline Miami 2.

Man I straight up love everything about this movie except Valkyrie. If you're gonna change her race. then at least cast a qt. Her costume looks like shit , acting ability is shit and she just feels out of place.

>I'm putting together a team
Where are the Warriors 3? Beta Ray Bill? Sif? Just bugs me that they toss a lot of things out the window. Still hyped for it though.

youtube.com/watch?v=mASbK1ZYwKw

Valkyries actress is a qt you pleb

Except she isn't though.

Sif is in her room crying because she got cucked again ;-;

>australians

>Where are the Warriors 3? Beta Ray Bill? Sif?
Honestly my gripe too. MCU has been pretty decent at making use of supporting cast but thor has been reduced to just loki and heimdall as of late.

I don't know why but something makes me feel that Bill will either be in ragnarok or a post-credits reveal ala warlock.

>acting ability is shit
Is it? I only saw her in Creed and thought she was fine.

Creed was Feige's favorite movie in 2015, no wonder he got pretty much everyone from it to work in the MCU. Coogler and his main team that made the movie (cinematographer, music composer etc.), MBJ, Stallone, this chick. Am I missing someone else?

She's easily the worst part of Westworld.

This would've been the perfect place to introduce him. Thor's hammer breaks, Thor goes off to Sakaar and Odin makes another for Beta Ray Bill.

The trailer is really fucking good. This might the first Thor movie I'm actually looking forward to.

So it seems like the best Iron Man was 1
The best Captain America film was 2
And the best Thor film will be 3

I hope it's not another Age of Ultron where the trailers were also really good. Then again, Taika Waititi is miles ahead of Joss Whedon when it comes to talent.

Christian Bale in MCU when?

Hogun, Volstagg, and Sif are all listed in the cast. Only one missing is Fandral.

They might be listed, but anyone can add that. I haven't seen any news that actually says they're filming for it. Could just be a small scene on Asgrad, which is exactly not what I wanted. Plus, why wouldn't they show at least Sif in the trailer?

>Hogun
Dies when Hela assaults Asgard. It's in the trailer.

>Sif
i would literally cry in the theater if Valk isn't Thor's love interest and it's actually Sif.

do you think she sleeps with the helmet on?

not happening cause Noah Hawley is doing F4 now

which, kick me, gives me hope for a good F4 movie

>implying she sleeps

But user, that would be a good thing.

can't rape the willing

It's like they're really learning from their mistakes from Thor 2.

Like they really want to prove a good Thor can be made.

Moar

Waititi is in control of these trailers. Other directors are praising him for them actually. Gunn said the last trailer was the best he ever saw. This one ranks there as well. I haven't seen it a hundred times yet, like I did the last one

I've been raped twice, AMA

Rush and Blackhat had great performances by him
underrated honestly