Joss Whedon CHANGED Colour Grading JUSTICE LEAGUE!!!!

so fucking mad right now

JOSS WHEDON RUINING SNYDERS VISION

Trailer 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=3cxixDgHUYw

Comic con trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=g_6yBZKj-eo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxNvUWN3vYk
youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WOW NOW THAT THERE'S DIFFERENT COLOR THE MOVIE IS SOMEHOW NOT A MASSIVE PIECE OF SHIT

THANK YOU WHEDON

there is a big difference, you're right. the pucci shadow looks more forced now.

I just showed my wife this picture, keep in mind she's never watched a Snyder movie ever or Avengers, and she said she preferred Snyder's style to Whedon's because, in her words the color tone is "depressing and melancholy, but distinct and unique" whereas Whedon's changes make the movie look "bland and boring, like a tv commercial."

Kinda worried guys

I knew he would ruin it

everything whedon touches looks like its made for TV

Thank fucking god they removed the piss filter.

I showed my brother and he just said that the top looked like an old movie, and actual movie, like the bottom looked like a reality show or something.

You should go visit a doctor if your piss is brown, that can't be healthy.

One time I tried doing 500 indian squats and my piss turned bright red, then black as I pissed out blood and dead leg muscle tissue.

Good. Snyder's color grading is shit.

>depressing and melancholy
perfect, literally what I wanted from a Justice League movie

This.

I see a yellow tint in both images.

It's specially noticeable in the Bruce pink, which has pronounced green lighting, as opposed to the Snyder one, which has a more pronounced blue hue.

Samefag, Marvelfag, kys

That's not healthy

Wow so insightful post her tits now biatch.

I see brown

Stay mad dicky

This exact change would be an improvement in all Synder DCU movies.

Does Whedon have an aversion to yellow or hard-on for the harsh, florescent look?

>two different people can't possibly disagree with me

does it ever get lonely being the only DC fan on earth?

I just showed this picture to my priest, keep in mind he's never been convicted of molestation or even been charged, and he said he prefers Snyder's style to Whedon's because, in his words the color tone "is tight yet soft and supple like a small boys buttocks" whehreas Whedon's changes make the movie look "rough and wrinkled, like an elderly 13 year old man's buttocks".

Kinda worried guys

As usual, Whedon has no cinematic eye. Couldn't they have made the DOP supervise the grading or something?

Maybe they did. All we know is the color grading changed between trailers.
For all we know every single person behind the scene rushed to change that shit as soon as Syder fucked off.

Directors don't grade trailers

MEANWHILE AT THE HALL OF THE SUPER BEST FRIENDS: user IS STILL BEING A GIANT FAGGOT

WTF DID I WROTE THERE?!

All these (you)s! Thanks Marvelcucks!

Guess our eyes interpret color hues a bit different.

>and where is the god-damn batman
kek

This. I don't need that shit in my superhero movie about some of the most fun, iconic superheroes ever made.

> I've never read a comic book in my life

We know reddit, now fuck off, the adults are trying to have a conversation.

>man hired for input gives input

fail to see the issue

>fun
Buzzwords aside what is ever "fun" about the Justice League? They never have any interesting chemistry, acting merely like co-workers. That's why I almost never read JL, cause it's not even office com stuff, just a bunch of people who otherwise have nothing in common sharing a workspace. It's fucking dull.

And before any of you delusional rec-fags start pointing at shit, don't bother. I don't care.

I've read more comics than you have.

Why do DCEUfags so against the idea of DC heroes being fun and vibrant?

Implying this is a Reddit problem. Do you know how many days that browse co here don't read comics and are proud of it?

>I asked a woman her opinion and she said some stupid shit that makes no sense
Well yeah, obviously

Show her BvS next, see if she still thinks the same

eh, I think it's more the failure and the complaints about it from the last two Snyder flicks.

I mean, the complaints got so big that Snyder's cinematographer was defending Snyder's vision. and then got told off by WB heads to not piss off potential moviegoers.

Looks like tv and bland

ITP: Just because the Justice League operate professionally and take themselves seriously means that there's no element of fun in JL stories.

People here need to get the fuck out of here with this, "LOL READ A COMIC," whenever anyone points out how dreary the DCEU is.

>I read DKR so now I get to say "in the comics..."

You mean whedon lightened the colors up so it looks closer to true human vision rather than this near-technicolor bullshit that hack snyder made?
Gee who coulda guessed that artificially coloring everything darker and redder is annoying.

The best JLA were the fun comics with alot of heart in them. Morrison, waid or Kelly never had to go super dark and edgy to make JLA good.

Maybe actually read a comic instead of pretending.

>The best JLA were the fun comics with alot of heart in them. Morrison, waid or Kelly never had to go super dark and edgy to make JLA good.
Okay? That is literally what I was getting at.

Is this an elaborate ruse or am I the only one in this thread who can't tell the difference between these two pictures?

Much better

how about we wait till the movie comes out and criticize it's shitty incoherent plot and quip overload instead of arguing over A GODDAMN COLOUR FILTER

Bottom one is gold, top one is blue.

This is not an Inifinity War thread

If you think this flick is going to be 'super dark and edgy' you are literally a child. You have to be 18 or older to post here, kid.

>Get BTFO
>S-samefags!
>BTFO again
>T-thanks for ass fucking me twice Marvelfags

Never gets old.

MOvie was dark af, Whedon looks better

>94097179
you really are a sad lonely... well "person" is too strong a word for whatever you are

I don't understand.
This type of thing happens all the time between trailers and/or between the theaters and the Blu Ray.

>it's a Sup Forums fatties don't know how movies work episode

Just watch the movie in yellow-tinted sunglasses and you'll never know the difference.

>it's a some retard pretends to know what he's talking about but ends up looking stupid as fuck episode.
You know your examples are both updated CGI not color grading right? Are you really this stupid? "Stuff changes" no shit, the post is about why.

>updated CGI not color grading right
Then why do the color palettes change, fuckface?

>ITP: Just because the Justice League operate professionally and take themselves seriously means that there's no element of fun in JL stories.
Superheroes taking themselves seriously is the entire problem. Superheroes are fucking stupid. Taking any aspect of the concept seriously is fucking retarded.

>literally from blue to purple

SNYDER RUINING SNYDER'S VISION
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No you didn't and no "she" didn't

I know that now.

>all these fucking idiots who don't understand how movies are made

Whedon didn't make the trailer you dumb fucks.

Snyder has his own editor, David Brenner, and his own cinematographer, Larry Fong.

All Whedon is doing is DIRECTING the reshoots. Not re-editing the movie, not changing the cameras, not doing script rewrites. He's standing behind a camera and directing the crew.

Not that I like BvS or think Snyder is a good director by any stretch of the imagination, but it's kind of depressing that if this movie turns out good Whedon is gonna get all the praise now. Though I imagine he'll also get the blame if it's bad because DCfags fucking hate Whedon.

the shadows in his face on right hand side are clearly different you retard

>yeah so what? not like its gunna make a huge difference

yes it does. even the smalles change to shadow and lighting can change feel and look of scenes. different tones.

You antisnyder retards need to shut up.

based joss saving this movie

see

Reminder that trailers are color-corrected and improved all the time.

TLDR:

>r/movies mods are disney shills / biased
>purposely been taking down/suppressing all DC related posts
>artificially promoting Marvel Disney film posts go to the top
>redditors finally take notice and calling them out
>some bans been occurring for calling out the truth

kekKEKEK

Fuck that first one was bad

>this whole thread is people arguing about color as if it makes the difference between a 10/10 and 1/10 movie

We all knew JL will suck before this, why pretend like there are people changing their minds over this?

>We all knew JL will suck before this
Source?

>snyder's cocktail suckers are for reddit
Hahahahahahhahahahahahhaha

Not really a surprise.

>cocktail
dumb phoneposter

>reddit
youtube.com/watch?v=FxNvUWN3vYk
youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8
>TL:DW Pajeet

I didn't need to read that.

>No Cavill man

Hohoholeee shit.

Check this edgy dipshit out

I like this post.

Source: MoS & BVS.

Those movies are embarrassing shit that miss everything about what makes those characters great.

Over 50 percent of critics liked MoS though?

>Ben
>I wish I had Henry to lean on instead of this twink
>My feet hurt

i think the stunt doubles ass looks better in the second one.

I don't care

Post her tits bruh, pls

>Snyder shitposters are from reddit
why am i not surprised

Well?
Why aren't you surprised?

>Joss Whedon CHANGED Colour Grading JUSTICE LEAGUE!!!!

OP, are you still in high school? The unironic !!!!'s are one thing, but combined with you preferring the shitty denaturation to prove this movie is Super Serious(tm) as opposed to skin looking like human skin speaks volumes.

Sup Forums doesn't know shit about movies.

Wow, who gives a shit

>Taking any aspect of the concept seriously is fucking retarded

Yes, all superhero movies should be straight up family friendly comedies directed by and starring Adam Sandler, with bright epileptic colors. Every scene needs to revolve around a quip and any tension should be dispersed immediately. All villains shall be mustache twirling cardboard cutouts that made fart joke and should be defeated by a final crushing nutshot by the female lead.
I weep for the days where they had to suffer through Watchmen and The Dark Knight Returns, but look hopeful towards the future where every capeshit property is taken on the same level as Trolls and Garfield.

to be honest, I think Marvel films are better overall but I do prefer the visuals present in DC's output

there's little sense of visual artistry in Marvel's output thus far, particularly Whedon's stuff. The guy got his start in TV, and it shows; he's much more interested in snappy dialogue than cinematic visuals.

Marvel is getting beyond Whedon a bit more now, though, thankfully; the Thor: Ragnarok trailer actually had some solid visual composition and identity.