Elegant as fuck

Elegant as fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Victoria_(Spartoi)_(Earth-616)
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/incest-and-necrophilia-should-be-legal-youth-swedish-liberal-peoples-party-a6891476.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus fucking Christ she's ugly as shit. Like if you're gonna black wash characters atleast pick someone who doesn't look like a Mongrel mutt

Jesus, even the blade looks like CGI.

>inb4 Sup Forums

Kill it with fire.

I´m here

YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QQQUUUUUEEEEENNNNNNNNN

>"This capeshit movie about a blonde Thor hanging out with the Hulk which is also based off a capeshit comic isn't accurate to Norse mythology because of the darkie! Where will I go for my accurate depiction of Thor now?"

What is this and why she kill so many Batmans?

> Sup Forums thought GotG2 would be good (it's shit)
> Sup Forums thought WW was going to be bad (it's good)
> Sup Forums thought Homecoming was going to be bad (its good)
> Sup Forums thinks Thor 3 is going to be good...

Outfit looks boring as fuck

That costume is terrible. One of the most boring, uninspired, and unattractive designs of the MCU. An embarrassment really.

Why does she have such a big head?

>He's still memeing this

Did Tessa hurt you man?

why does not liking ugly people have to do with politics?

I was a little disappointed to learn she was supposed to be Valkyrie and not marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Victoria_(Spartoi)_(Earth-616)

Though I guess she still could be, somehow? She looks a lot like her in this image, and it's space bullshit, and more inter-property connections like "she's Quill's sister" seems like something they'd want to include.

GOTG2 was good

I'm not even mad about the blackwashing, it's that she lacks muscles compared to the comic version.

>YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QQQUUUUUEEEEENNNNNNNNN
I don't get it

>Legendary Meme Lord

We dont talk about that book.

>it's one person doing it
That's pretty delusional my man. She's ugly as shit, get over it. Like I said. I'd have no problem if they actually picked someone attractive

>Wanting accurate representations of the source material makes you Sup Forums now.

And no. I don't give a rats left tit about red head thor or muh mythology nonsense. I mean accurate to how she appears in the comics.
And Valkyrie is supposed to be a blond bombshell.

Every single one of them lacks muscles compared to the comic version you retarded fuck.

Nigga nobody cares about Valkyrie. Go use your casual Wikipedia knowledge and look up the last time she was relevant.

I've read Thor for a long time and I know for a fact she's a character with zero fans.

It's been years since it, I didn't remember if it was memey

Actually it came out in 2014? And... that's when the GOTG movie came out, isn't it?

Was that comic a setup for this...? was it pre-movie synergy all along, have I been rused... I'm ashamed

Actually co thought gotg was going to be shit (it was ok)

They thought WW was going to be bad (it was ok)
They thought homecoming will surely suck and marvel was finished (it was also ok- see a pattern?)

They think Thor is good. So that remains to be seen.

>s-stop changing muh fictional characters!!!!11

>defending someone you've never met
Yikes hahahahahahahah what a loser

>I've read Thor for a long time and I know for a fact she's a character with zero fans.

>I don't like thing
>Ergo nobody likes thing and nobody has ever liked thing at any point in time.

> GotG2 was okay

you're reddit is showing

Then that means it's an even bigger problem, not that I am retarded.

You're right.
I'm being silly.

Let's make Black Panther and Luke Cage White guys.

Honestly, her design is just boring as shit. Like, it's not even that I find her ugly or anything, it's just that she looks like a background character in every scene I've seen her in. Bland as fuck.

Okay.

This was back when the Marvel Creative Committee was a thing so writers at Marvel Comics had insider knowledge on the movie. First issue came out a month before the film premiered so they had plenty of time to lift ideas from the movie.

there were black vikings

You're retarded for expecting the impossible to be possible.

You never liked Valkyrie, casual.

I'm not retarded, I'm just a man with dreams, just like you.

Lets do it.

>I didn't remember if it was memey

Do you go to co or is this your first time here? The only one who said gotg was shit were the usual shitposting. They were always accompanied by 10 "gotg2 was actually good guys" posts.

GoTG2 was good, better than the first
WW was bad except for based Chris Pine
Homecoming is ok
Thor will be great

expect nothing less from the Mouseketeers

Would it have killed them to add more blue? And what's the point of having gold/bronze accents if you're going to wash the color out to the point they blend in with the grey?

Wasn't this WELL after Marvel Comics was kicked out of all movie creative stuff? I'm pretty sure Bendis was going entirely off of rumors/trailers for his first GOTG stuff, which is why he put iron man on the team.

well the capes are SUPER saturated colour.

Holy shit powerman being an irish guy with a kickass afro would be amazing

Silly. All the main characters are fine. Just because some literal who side characters and unknown characters stop being white does not change anything. I don't see Thor being black or Jane Foster taking over?

How's your summer going, kiddo?

> I love baby Groot

Disgusting

Costume looks like shit, after Heimdall I don't give a fuck about race in Marvel, they still look retarded doing this when they have +20% of black characters to put in movies, some of them even main characters

Baby Groot was ok
Rocket was better
Drax was better
Gamora and Nebula were SLIGHTLY better
Star Lord was better, mostly cause of Ego though
Yandu was FAR better and may have been the best character of the movie

Yes, Groot was worse but everyone else was better

This outfit is just so ugly. Who thought this was a good idea?

She was pretty popular a few years ago, but then again that was as a love interest for flash Thompson

I don't think I cared for her look until the new trailer, in the last one she kinda stuck out and looked a bit wrong (same with that right image)

nobody ever liked any of the black people in Panther. So why can't they be white? Nakia has ZERO fans. I know it because I don't like her. So why can't cameron diaz play Nakia if we can have this hideous Valkyrie?

Elegant?

Ok they can be white then.

You tell me.

Blacks often have disproportionate / childish features.

Childish you say?

They can be. But...then you have to craft some backstory to explain why this character looks differently than everyone else even though it hasn't accepted outsiders in centuries and Dora Milaje are primed from the chosen daughters of different tribes so there's a lot of qualifying to do for such a small role. Which is something you don't have to do with a magical dimension that already has plenty of brown people.

At least she has the muscle mass for it

This looks like a super hero wearing a burca

No skin allowed at all
JUST

Is this going to be like it was with Gadot? /co hating her all the way up until release and then turning around and worshiping her? I actually liked her in this trailer.

>Black wash
Black stain, user.

It's like they tried to find the ugliest mulatto bitch that a straight guy would fuck sober.

Unbelievable.

I only watched it once (but it was good), I don't remember her saying anything

I meant her overall look, which what most comments are about. Dunno about her acting.

Her costume was good, her acting was shit. She could do some soft spoken stuff, but any time she was supposed to be angry just looks fucking terrible

Fuck she's ugly.

Yes, it's going to be exactly like that.

this looks terrible

Your newfag is showing.
Please respond, I love knowing I have that much power over you that you feel compelled to retort.

Ugli!!!

She moves like shit bobbing in a stream. No fighter will walk like this.

I'm not sure if the director insisted or something but people shouldn't try to actually hip sway like that in real life.
It just looks odd instead of confident.

Another character ruined by diversity casting

I am really sorry guys, I don't like pandering but this looks really good

LUKE CAGE IS A FUNKY HONKY

White Black Panther had his chance

>YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS QQQUUUUUEEEEENNNNNNNNN

probably not, Marvel writes terrible one note side characters, she is going to be just asgardian Gamora/black widow/agent carter in that her dialogue will consist of only generic quips and witty comebacks

Why is Disney making so many threads for this horrible movie? We all know it will be worse than Spider-flop.

>or Jane Foster taking over?
Here is your (you) for this subtly crafted bait.

I don't recognize this actress but I looked her up and realized I saw a movie where she was raped as a kid by her brother. It was really depressing. By why do so many movies about black families seem to be about incestual rape? (The Color Purple and Push, the movie with the really fat black chick)

As a mulatto I think she is ugly as fuck, just like Rihanna. What kind of phantom dimension am I living in where this average at best woman is considered a beauty?

valkyrie is a blonde, white woman though. is this a new character or something?

Same reason why rednecks and hicks are into incest: Uneducated Conservative poor people love incest

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/incest-and-necrophilia-should-be-legal-youth-swedish-liberal-peoples-party-a6891476.html

Ya haven't realized that Hollywood obviously has a class of "acceptably black" women? They're either that wierd sort of pale brown, with a lot of time being spent to lighten them up further or have spanish family names.

>Anglos hating on freedom and liberality

Yes, we know.

How is it possible to be this brainwashed?

>Woman heroes
Stupid sjw shit.

the only people who care about preserving Scandinavian culture aren't actually Scandinavian
isn't that sad

She has no muscles. she just has fat arms and small titts.

There was also this one movie about some black navy guy who got repeatedly raped by his aunt and cousin and had anger issues since.

I'm 100% Scandinavian. I kinda got over Idris Elba as Heimdall because he's at least a good actor with some charm, but this is fucking horrendous. I've never been more upset with a casting in a comic book movie than this.