Hosts a comic book YouTube channel

>Hosts a comic book YouTube channel.
>Never reviews comic books.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shadowntg1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's because every normie in the world already knows full well that comic books are shit, and there's no reason to even bother with them.

Comic book fans are delusional cretins who permanently ruined an entire medium with their rampantly abusive autism.

Then what does she do?

just searched her on jewtube. all her recent vids are movie related

at the end of her show she does comics sometimes. But yeah, not much comics. But neither does Comicbookcast2

She's talked a lot about the new Doctor Strange in a few videos. She's done documentaries on the X-Men comics.

Yeah it's misleading.

Should call herself movie/dunegirl91 tbqhonestwithyoufamily

Probably because comic books have been utter shit for the last five years and aren't worth buying any more.

Someone link her newds

I'm thinking of doing a comic book review channel but scared no one will listen and my friends will find out :(

should change her name to moviegirl19 already
I mean, I like her, but a youtube comicbook channel is not good business

>Watching youtube instead of actually reading comics

You deserve it user

don't worry user
I'm sure it won't be good enough for anyone to watch it

YAAAAS QUEEN SLAY

DISMANTLE THAT PATRIARCHIC MEDIUM!

annoying but hot

iirc in one of her videos that came out either early 2017 or late 2016 that she doesn't like the current state of comics and doesn't want to review them or talk about them.

I'll check it out. There have been a few people on Sup Forums who tried it and just didn't stick with it, but I check them out

uh...Greater Creators is 75% comic book creators you fucking pleb

Then why doesn't she review silver age comics? There's no way she's reviewed all of them. The answer is clear: she doesn't like ANY comics. She's a fraud. Also you can tell she's lying because DC Rebirth has been great, with some exceptions.

If you need any help I can help. I do reviews for a while. I can link my channel if you want
Someone gave me an advice here in Sup Forums and from what I see I'll follow it as well.

Thanks for proving my point.

As soon as there's some comics actually worth reading, I'll get right on that.

Does it hurt to not feel secure in your intellect, is that why you lash out?

She has a whole episode on Jack Kirby you fucking pleb

spoiler]not that user but I'd like to check out your channel

I just hate comics fans. Hard not to when you hang out on Sup Forums.

Seriously. You're all cancerous retards who need to be hunted down and shot.

She really went down in quality when her boyfriend/producer started shoving himself into the whole thing.

>hates comic fans
>deliberately posts on a board for comic books
I think you might be the autistic one user.

I actually want to do more of an analysis thing but I'm torn on whether I make a video essay channel or jus a blog.

She went to shit years ago when she did her kickstarter

Why are threads like these not banned on Sup Forums? It's a good thing that E-Celebfaggotry isn't that prevalent in our community, look what this shit did to Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Not that they weren't shitholes before.

Get a good camera. Write a good script. Don't swear much. Don't repeat same three phrases every minute, like that cunt from Comics Explained.
Good luck.

Dont forget it normally takes channels years to get noticed. I think the average artist takes at least 8 years to get noticed by anyone, if ever.

So yeah treat it as a hobby you do on the side until you get big, don't treat it as a job because you wont make any money off of it.

ALSO GET A GOOD CAMERA AND MIC. I hate people who mumble into a scratchy dollar store mic with a 90s era laptop camera in 240p.

I dunno

Why don't you hide and ignore this thread and enjoy the dozens of other threads available for you to peruse?

But how will he REEEEEEEEEE then?

all these people getting mad at her youtube channel which is kinda shit especially when she breaks down crying over how depressing Logan is are idiots. Greater Creators is pretty good and it shows some people who are generally overlooked by the masses like Jodorworski and Frazetta.

She has done plenty of videos about comic books.

youtube.com/shadowntg1
My latest review is Spiderman Blue. But I'll start talking more about indie comics and webcomics. My numbers of those are a lot higher, so I'll shift my focus on that kind of reviews.

Leiv Schreibers son looks like THAT?

Wow, not only making a pedo thread about it but also going to other threads to talk about your sick pedolust.

>Jack Kirby
>ONE EPISODE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That's fine, all her comic book reviews are just her repeating her boyfriend's opinions according to people who have actually had in-person conversations with her.

I've got them, but I don't know where to post them.

he always did that

Just spoiler them

>being a sjw

T. Comic book girl 19

Somehow ends up on a NSP music video

>I never read a comic
>But I know they're all bad
O I am laffin

Diversity and Comics talks about comics.

>comic book girl
>only likes X-Men
>unashamed Marvel shill one everything else

>>>/eceleb/

she's on youtube and lives in california. It's an incestuous little community.

>rampantly abusive autism

>She's read X-Men wikis out loud.

FTFY

Can Sup Forumsmblr please just go already?

Ugly no tits.

To be fair she used to but that shit don't pay the bills like getting high and reviewing shit summer movies.

Nigga she was always hideous, but under that wall of make up and her "quirky" personality she fooled simpletons like you.

She is a Marvel tool. It was good for her when the opinion was that "Marvel can do no wrong" in 2013-2014, so she could just praise every Marvel book and call it a day. Nowadays? Not su much, so she doesn't say anything.

She's just another woman pretending to be into geek culture for attention, donations and Jewtube bucks.

>He thinks capes are the only comic books!
Are superheroes what's holding American comics back, or is it superhero fans that never look outside their bubble?

Are those tits? So tiny.

>j-just hide and ignore the cancer surely they'll go away and not think they're actually welcome here and spread their shit to other threads!
No faggot I'm fighting the good fight unlike your stupid pacifist ass.

Hey fuckface if you got something to say then say to it me instead of to someone else like a god damn coward. I will fucking break you...

I hate to break it to you but she has better taste than most of Sup Forums She's read all of Jodorworski. Which most of Sup Forums hasn't read at all. She also has an episode on Mobius, and most of Sup Forums is clueless to him too

>another e-celeb

t. Comic Book Girl

More like Greater Jewators
All of them are neo liberal leftst jews

Eww

>Post on Sup Forums
>Doesn't post about comics and cartoons

What board do you think you are on? all of Sup Forums is made by Jews.
t. capeshitter

>RESPECT HER SHE READ JODORWORSKI REEEEEEEEEEEE

>comicbookcast2
fake reactions and terrible rumour generator
I keep forgetting to unsub to that spergy sounding faggot

That's why its nothing really special
Just confirming more Jew degeneracy control in the media

Its such an obvious sellout

She now likes homecoming and its because of the degenerate "diversity" cast

But before she basically told Sony to shut down their movie company already for baiting us with spiderman cause Sony will not return him to marvel anyways

her entire Homecoming review was excusing Sony for the shitskinfeast of homecoming because Sam rami already made the perfect Spiderman Movie WTF!

>I want her to read DC REEEEEE

I'd like to do one on webcomics and other web based media

wow, she has the same opinion as most of Sup Forums! apparently Sup Forums is entirely made up of CBG19

So she's just another tumblrina sjw shill

I like spiderman 2 but that's not an excuse to fuck up and niggerized spiderman

She's most definitely not an SJW
you flaming faggotboy

>niggerized

Oooh, so hardcore

Get out of Sup Forums, CBG19.

You were the one that was praising Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel, A Force and Young Avengers as the best things ever written a few years ago. Don't try to erase the reality.

She may like those things but she's not one of those "white male reeeee" types.

just cause she likes some decent but not good Marvel comics doesn't make her a SJW. A-Force was alright, and the SWs comic was really good. Ms Marvel IS one of the best comics Marvel has made in a while. And fuck off Sup Forums liked Young Avengers for a long time newfag.

And she is most defiantly not a SJW, she is a leftist but not all leftists are SJWs. She is a huge fan of cheesecake and beefcake and hates having to censor nudes on her channel. She loves macho man stories of crazy male testosterone.

You clearly are just here to hate cause she is a women and you only like men just go back to eating mens assholes

Yeah Shes one of those "where muh niggas and jews at" sjw anti white types

She even shilled for Kamala, yuck

Young avengwrs was gay trash
Everything about her is sjw

Here cheescakes is as long as women are dominant wtf
She critizied male stories like transformers
She only likes them if its numales

Heck she wants king Arthur to be told from a female perspective
Fucking trash

blah blah your a cuck

>No faggot I'm fighting the good fight unlike your stupid pacifist ass.

What are you fighting for? Thread purity? Sup Forums integrity? Seriously? The vast majority of threads are on topic, why does it have to be 100%??

ok, now i know you just have shit taste. Go back to your Crossed threads

You're a numale Cuck for her degenerate sjw ass it seems

You know its true
She only like males stories if its Nu male tier
And just look at her dune shit she delusional thinks she's one of those nuns

>have a comics and cartoons board
>no one on it reads comics or watches cartoons

>every female is a SJW

Sup Forums likes Ms Marvel as well, just not Champians cause Wade is a hack.

>She criticized male stories like transformers
How dare she do the thing her channel was made to do. And against the 100% perfect trannies?

Beast Wars was the only good one

>Heck she wants king Arthur to be told from a female perspective
Oh no, not retelling King Arthur the exact same way everyone else has for the past thousand years, the horrible bitch

But we do bitch about the latest "SJW" thing

>She's done documentaries on the X-Men comics.
They're shit and she obviously doesn't read X-Men.

That's not the same thing...

10/10 face, bad haircut

I thought the same
hey she's qt... too bad about the butchesque hair

She doesnt write her stuff, her boyfriend does
so blame him