Buffy/Angel thread

Got back into the series Angel recently cause I remembered liking the intro song, when I hit ep 8 of season one, I cried like a little girl. What about you Sup Forums? did you forget like me? Angel was too good for Buffy.

youtube.com/watch?v=g_iehSxGnGI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3XX4-g-9_ts
youtu.be/7nGtwSnmVsY
youtube.com/watch?v=5nnLhmXN8IU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was a shitty character on Buffy, but was great once he got his own series

For some reason I find it really hard to rewatch Buffy these days, but Angel is the kind of show you can dig out every few years and enjoy all over again. I think it's to do with the age of the characters or perhaps the age I was when I first saw the shows.

Damn OP. I literally just came to Sup Forums just to make a Buffyverse thread, you beat me to it.

>tfw loved angel but hated the intro
is there something wrong with me?

Yes, also checked

Amyposter OP is that you?
Your threads are my favorite thing on Sup Forums these days. Thought you were giving it a rest, since there was no thread at the usual hours. It's way too early here

Well....one is about adolescence and the othre about adulthood, it's easier to relate with the latter I guess.

I... kinda did... I dont remember much of the first seasons. I remember thinking Angel belonged with Buffy for a long time, way into his Cordy love story, I still thought it was weird.

And yes
>violin starts playing
youtube.com/watch?v=3XX4-g-9_ts

Darling Violetta is GOAT you silly pleb

I never finished the last season of Angel, but i have a friend that love "buffyverse" and his cat is named "Drusilla" he thinks that the way that she looks, stare and speakl so deep and "beautiful" and i cant disagree. Wish to see more of her

I skip it every time whenever I watch it now. Dont judge me too harshly, its just not for me.

interesting seeing this scene in HD, you can actually see the veins on her neck moving, immersion ruined.

also, HD webm requests go here.

Yes, it's me. Didn't make a thread yesterday, I had a shit day and went to sleep early. Here in Finland it's just currently early afternoon. I'll try to make a thread later perhaps.

I don't remember this scene

Each to their own user, we chillin'

This was brutal, BRUTAL to watch.
>Also /r/ Oz scenes as webms

something with Fred from S5. We got a good bit of Illyria webms but not too many Fred ones seems like

>I don't remember this scene
because season 5 is completely unmemorable aside from Illyria, admit it.

I’m halfway through S6 of buffy/S3 of Angel. Does Buffy ever stop being grimdark after this point?

you mean the show or the character?

>Buffy the Vampire Slayer in 1997+21
>Angel in 1999+19
One is feminist shit and one is edgy cringeworthy shit. SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Goddamn it Angel

On that note...
Kissing scene for the feels
We're also missing the first part of that Illyria "Unimpressive" fight (and I still want the undressing scene with Knox)
Anything Fred is welcome, like user says

Other than that, I would like me some Beast (fight) or Jasmine (worms) material

Gets a little better in S7 iirc
At least there is a big bad to save the world from again instead of just "i'm so depressed I'm gonna go dark and kill everyone"

The show. I’m further ahead in Buffy, and the Anya/Spike episode seemed so fucking out of place in Buffy.

There is no need to be upset. you can leave or go fuck yourself with a bullet between the eyes.

no, it will have some funny episodes in season 7 but in general the show lost its parodic/satirical senses when they moved the show to UPN. I always say that in season 6 the show became the very thing it used to make fun of.

Can we do fav fan videos?
youtu.be/7nGtwSnmVsY

NO! Let me rephrase that, I don't remember the specifics of this scene or which episode it's from I just remember that part and then Illyria recounting how Wes was being drunk, am I correct?

Does it recover in the comics? I was thinking of reading them, but if I’m not getting any more camp I won’t bother with anything beyond the show.

That's b8, user...
I'ts best not to wast time giving (You)s

>Also /r/ Oz scenes as webms
>something with Fred from S5

guys, be specific, i ain't gonna scour whole episodes for random scenes.

I'll get to it.

And you can safely fuck off back to the ovens of Treblinka, kike

Jump off a roof, or let Muhammadstafa Al-Ficki Ficki throw you off one

I hate that this thread went up so early in the morning, because it means I cant stay and enjoy it. But before I go, have a complimentary Amy.

heres hoping its still up later today...

i never bothered with the comics, because to be honest, by season 7 i couldn't really care less about what happens to the characters, and the finale is pretty good wrap-up to the story.

Reminder that the Holocaust is a lie
youtube.com/watch?v=5nnLhmXN8IU

Threadly reminder that Illyria is the only reason to read the comics
If you're not an Amy fan, stay the fuck away from them. There's a lot of cringe and they're almost universally hated... except for the Illyria parts.

Reminder that all Buffy/Angel threads are containment threads for kikes and JIDF shills.

Fair point.

Seconded

There are so many, that's for sure, let me try to list some;

>Giles driving a car pissed because he realized Buffy's mom has the mask of the dead, which raises the dead and saying "Would you like to see my mask, isn't it pretty? It raises the dead... Americans"

>Oz's monologue when Buffy has the ability to read minds because of getting splattered with demon blood.

>Any Oz dialogue in general

>I dont remember where this is from but a quick interaction between Giles and Xander; "Big energy gal digging the Xand man." *Giles rolling his eyes* "Some people are just cooler you know?"

>Lorne in Angel season 5, "Smile Time" episode carrying rekt angel puppet; "MEDIC!" "IS THERE A GEPETTO IN THE HOUSE"

>Angel puppet moments in that scene in particular

>Same season opening scene of an episode, Fred has a flamethrower and wesley is awed and Angel/Spike arguing, because Spike ran Angel with a sword

If you are capable of delivering even a part of these with english sub + high quality. You truly are part of the powers that be. Godspeed user, godspeed.

you seem to want a lot of dialogue webms for a site that doesn't allow sound in them.

Let's see who OP really is!
It's Schlomo!

>shitposting this hard
I'm 99% sure it's a hater fag trying to sperg the thread but...
Another threadly reminder that Amy is not a Jew and she makes us all proud I'm not a Sup Forumsfag but I don't like them much either

I'll try not to disapoint, user.

I know. To be frank, it's my weakness; I just love good/funny/witty dialogue man. [/spoiler]There is a reason why I'm also a huge fan of Tarantinos work[/spoiler]

>treblinka
odilo globocnik ordered in suomi kp31s from finland for "special operations" as seen in the decoded messages in the british archives. They switched to alternative methods later ie gassing after the soldiers began having issues with the machine gunning.

Another threadly reminder that you're a huge faggot and that Achmad Al-9/11 will throw you off a roof.

season 6 was actually my fav desu, all that piss and misery and cynicism was great as was the "entire buff series may be a mad cunts dream who's locked up in a ward".

Somebody once said Buffy is about kids trying to grow up while Angel is about adults trying to retain the optimism and hope of youth.

what is it like to kiss a qt?

How do I make a webm my background on win 7?

I still say that Season Five of Angel was the best out of all of the Buffyverse seasons. So many epic moments.

omg, user... you're HQ webm user
keep doing god's work, also...
I've been wanting to know for ages
Where do I get HQ Angel?
I need that on my HHDD

>you may kiss a qt in your life
>ywn know what's it like to kiss a qt Amy gf ;_;

>Where do I get HQ Angel?
well it's only season 5 that they aired in HD, and i got the rips from a private tracker. The release name is " Angel S05 1080p WEB-DL AAC2 0 AVC-TrollHD"

that's your prerogative, i personally always thought of the show as a parody/comedy first and a drama second which is why season 4 is my favorite

Thank you senpai, I'll look into it
Also I meant from that scene I also wanted the new outfit generation if possible...

The fuck are these spergers trying to shipost good thread?

Keep em coming user, you are first among equals.

Thread seems to be dead. I'll be back later.

Sorry user, I'm playing vidya PUBG and keeping eye on the thread between games.

Noooo!
I'm still lurking while I had to do other stuff.
And I always come back to even archived threads to pick up new goodies

Reminder that movie buffy > show buffy

Just looking at this Wes and comparing it to later Angel Wes, it's been said a million times, but still... My god can a man change.

UNS UNS UNS UNS UNS UNS UNS UNS UNS UNS UNS UNS UNS UNS UH UH

Season 3 had some great lighting

Ok, gotta go for a while too.
if thread dies, hope there is one later too
Webm user, if you still there, please keep posting, no matter what. I'll check the archives if I have to. But know, your work is pure gold and it will be treasured.
Later bros

I'll try to make Buffyverse thread later With Amy of cource

Unless the winter melancholy/depression hits me super hard again

Your taste reflects your maturity, child like unsurprisingly.

that's the nicest sweater Xander ever wore

would you kill your dad for a qt?

nothing wrong with that

saw some 20th anniversary Watcher buffy book in the local bookstore the other day. Is it worth getting and does it contribute to the lore or recycle? Asking cause the lore of the Old One demons and wondering who the Master actually worshiped is giving my a noodle like hard on to find out.

RIP in peace Roy I wish you could have read The Winds of Winter before you passed

>Got back into the series Angel recently cause I remembered liking the intro song

That's exactly why I bothered with it too, I tend to avoid spin-offs but I'm glad I was hooked here since it ended up rivaling Buffy quality-wise

>she will never lie to you

Why exist?

Ep 5, Wesley is still half drunk dreaming about Fred.
llyria gets bored/curious and takes Freds form.

Wesley tells her to stop lying to him and be anything but her.

Ep 17**

I don't get the joke :\

Are you autistic?

lmao

yes

Why didn't they just use a static image for the shot? There was nothing else in the scene that's moving

umm, there's the AIR!

Shows do that all the time, it's getting really hard not to notice.

The person is 'dead' but the actor is still breathing or the neck is pulsing.

Unpopular opinion that I definitely share, and I got a kick out of how pissed off some the fans got over even the implication of the >she's mad and locked up theory (I don't normally get a kick out of people being provoked but they were always the worst of the fanbase).

I just never found the humor/satire particularly amusing and it was the moodiness that always made me pay attention

Shut the fuck up

That theory doesn't hold up, but I loved the episode and the slight possibility of it being true.

I looked into forums and shit for longer than I care to admit.

triggered

Yeah, I remember now.

feelium dose 100%

S5 is one of the better seasons of Angel, Lindsey playing Spike and making him believe he would be some kind of chosen one, Angel fighting the corporation from the inside and slowly letting shit slide, and of course Illyria and Wesley.

Even the more comical episodes were gold.

>be blue be anything, don't be her
>as you wish

You weren't impressed with Gunn's trajectory? I thought it was a proper shift of focus for him to start feeling self-conscious about his role in the crew and commit himself to that lobotomy to provide something more useful as a lawyer

I know, I meant that in a jealous way

I liked Gunns arc too, I just listen my favorite things about S5.

Also loved Angel going faux evil for an episode after they show him bang that werewolf only to reveal he played them all like a fiddle.

My boy too focused and depressed to let sex give him happiness anymore.

Why did Angel bother putting all his clothes back on before losing his soul?

Style

what does soul stealing slayer pusy feel like bros