Literally worse than the movie

literally worse than the movie

Other urls found in this thread:

spinnyverse.com/comic/archive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bad content delivered competently will always beat out good material delivered incompetently.

No, not really. Look Korra said a sentence and had an emotion.

Someone has the page that retcons Kyoshi's sexuality?

I wouldn't be surprised that Sozin would do such a thing. he just kicked off a war against every other kingdom in the world. He's going to need sons to bolster ranks since he knows this war is going to take time.

It's old-fashioned, outdated thinking, but it makes sense.

not sure if it's a retcon, given that she founded a personal entourage of warrior women...

It's more the fact that he would need to, or that this would be considered a bad thinking.

That's like saying every guy that had an army was a faggot...

>Sozin the traditionalists who wanted to spread his superior Fire Nation culture across the world
>Tolerance is a long standing tradition in the Fire Nation it seems
>Sozin bans homosexuality over night

What.

It's not like he the number of babies mattered, he could do it like the romans and just make it a duty to have babies while allowing them to butthurt each other as much as they wanted once the duty was fulfilled.

Characterization, lore, and worldbuilding all have to be tossed aside in the name of resisting Drumpf!

This whole thing is just selling itself on homosexuality alone?

That feels wrong, like Spinnerette-levels of wrong.

What the fuck is Spinnerette?

I'll admit I'm not an Avatar fan but wasn't this series about adventures and shit?

the writers confirmed that the "plot" would be a side story, and korrasami would be the main one

You have no Idea what a retcon is do you?

That's stupid.

A comic that started as a legit slice of life superhero comic that turned its main character into a lesbian out of nowhere and instantly devolved into a fetish comic

>Man they didn't focus at all on Korrasami thats bullshit

>Man they focused on Korrasami thats bullshit

STORYTIME IT WE HAVE A DAY LEFT

>literally worse than the movie
go fuck yourself you stupid bitch

I'm glad that its not that he started a hundred year long war or genocided entire peoples that makes him "the worst"

There is no heterosexuality in Avatar

are you retards really this mad about this shit

Its a webcomic and way to fucking long. It actually used to be talked about year quite a lot a few years ago but webcomic interest dries up fast here for things not Gunnerkrigg

spinnyverse.com/comic/archive

>avatar is now of the gaysploitation genre
the 10's was a mistake.

No one would think she was bi before this comic, not even in TV Tropes.

Laying it on a little thick, aren't they?

Nah, they just like bitching and getting yous

three or four out of about a hundred named characters are gay, yep that sounds like 100%

I wouldn't give a shit if it was all just done with Korra characters instead of retroactively adding this crap to the original series.

I actually don't even care that much about it, but boy is it a great source for shitposting.

wow a guy that killed a lot of people doing extreme shit never saw that coming

>great source for shitposting
and you are bad it it

So you really don't know what a retcon is. At no point was Kyoshi's sexuality stated. Just because your headcannon was fucked doesn't mean it was a retcon

It's cool if they want everyone to be accepting, but devoting an entire story to the history of homosexuality in their universe is very odd. Even Steven Universe, the show that runs on gay, doesn't try to have it be that present.

just because your villain is heavy-handed doesn't mean your story has to be

It's just bad writing and muh Drumpf. It won't end until the turn of the decade.

Building up a relationship before it happens is good writing. Showing them off like Barbie dolls to a bunch of characters so they can say "look how cute they are" is hack writing done to cover their asses.

The beauty of shitposting is that the quality of it doesn't matter whatsoever, since it's shit.

But really, the sudden inclusion of Sozin's bigotry just to make him more desicable is really lazy. Just make a half assed comment of how Fire Hitler hated the gays instead of actually making an effort.

if this is heavy-handed then you are a thin skinned little bitch

No, it sounds like something Sozin would do, and I wouldn't put it passed him, but why is this here exactly?
I know Korra and Asami are dating at the moment, but did they really need to do a brief history of sexuality in the avatar universe? I guess it makes for a good bit of world building for those who wan it, but it seems unnecessary.

>muh Drumpf

Making a silly face is not the same as having emotion.

>but why is this here exactly
why not just get it out of the way now

>man, they didn't develop the characters or their relationship at all, that's bullshit
>man, they focused on gaysploitation instead of action, adventure and characterization, that's bullshit
look how different things look when you remove the straw-man and the reddit spacing.

An artist I follow is excited for this comic for no other reason than the fact it focuses on Korra and Asami's lesbian relationship.

It's very difficult for me not to demand to know why they think that relationship is worth being excited over, but at the same time it leaves me hoping they end up disappointed by this shit.

Retcons involve changing information, as well as adding information.

Fair enough.

do you even know what heavy-handed means, in this context? Saying something is heavy-handed has nothing to do with being offended. I can think something is heavy-handed and still agree with the intended themes 100%.

you are a stupid fucker

Sozin is Drumpf. HydraCap is Drumpf. Any currently written instance of a fascist ruler is often a commentary on Drumpf. There is no subtlety to any of it.

Say what you want but facts are facts.

Which is funny cause he isn't even close to being a fascist.

what the fuck is Drumpf

A retcon that only adds information has to impose a new interpretation on something that was previously described which this doesn't. Kyoshi's sexuality was never even mentioned before this point, so it's not a retcon.

>facts

Both are bullshit, it's not mutually exclusive.
Not focusing on a relationship and then using it for your climactic reward is shit.
Focusing on a relationship but just talking about how important and noble it is is also shit.
Interesting relationships are troubled and broken. If you want to write a story about a relationship, you have to put some kind of conflict in. You have to take a risk and accept that self-righteous idiots on the internet are going to tell you to kill yourself.

Some ice cream criminal infamous as of late

Let's be honest here. It's as much the senators and representatives elected as it is Trump. If Congress didn't have a majority allying with the president, every single executive order he made would be resisted.

Trump is stupid, but he didn't start this shit. That goes to the Congressmen who got us to this.

T W O S C O O P S

user, Spinnerette was always a fetish comic. It had female muscle, multi-armed women, transformations, furries, and fat girls. What happened was Chochi left, so the art took a nosedive, and more importantly KrazyKrow started to take the comic WAY too seriously. It lost the fun slice-of-life stuff and the sexy irreverent stuff and became incredibly, annoyingly dramatic.

Isn't the avatar world suppose to be about asian culture? Why would they have something like gay marriage which is a white people thing?

Is it true that they are shitty on Mako again in this comic?

huh, didnt think on it this way. it DOES feel weird

Not really it's just an exaggeration because he is the only good guy that doesn't react to Korrasami with "this is the greatest thing that has ever happened"

That reminds me, did anything come out of SDCC or was it just more circlejerking about "this is the greatest thing that ever happened"

You fucks are triggered so easily.

Did anyone expect the Korra comic to be good? It has 4 seasons of garbage on its shoulders. Most good writers can't dig their way out of that.

The only truly bad season was 2. Book 1 had problems but was still okay, Book 3 was amazing, and Book 4 was good even if it was rushed in some areas.

How fucking low can it go??

Too much arguing. Post pictures of Korra

Strings was a great fic.

this

progresive, pol and sjw agenda is the reason trump won

OH MY

I will love her all my life even if she only likes scissors 7//w//7

she's bi, but I would get reassignment surgery just for her

>Are you faggots really mad that the magic kung-fu show turned into tumblr pandering liberal propaganda?
Just a little bit

Is there anyone who likes this? People seem mostly down on it

You already know the answer to this
tumblrexcept this time it really is JUST tumblr and no one else

>that last panel

I hate Korra for her shitty personality and character "development", but goddamn, she's the hottest woman in fiction.

I sincerely hope not. And i hope a lot of the pre-purchases gets cancelled.

>You're a gay

Holy shit this dialogue.

Before this comic it was kind of expected that she was gay. And a bloody thirsty psychopath.

>Before this comic it was kind of expected that she was gay.
How? The comic is also implying she's bisexaul

Did Korra seriously fucking say the words "that guy was the worst" in regards to a fucking warlord king?

>Just finished being a teenager
>Delicious brown, but blue eyes
>Hair thingies = cute, hair down = sexy
>Water tribe fashion
>Fit
perfection, lads

Umm...ok sweetie...he hates gays? Like isn't he the worst?

Not to mention they attributed the homophobia to the guy who was basically Hitler in-universe because they wanted to drive the point home how ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE it is to hate gays.

I don't know how you could write that dialogue any less subtle.

Too bad she's got the personality of an autistic chihuahua.

>she's got the personality of an autistic chihuahua
what did he mean by this?

You know what chihuahuas are like, right? Annoying yappy shit-dogs that think they're way bigger than they actually are? Generally pretty stupid, and not good for anything? Now imagine one with severe autism.

That's what I meant by it.

WHY ARE WE EVEN BRINGING THIS UP AT ALL?

I want to break Korra

>reddit spacing

Way to fuck up your post at the very end.

It's content from a comic based on a cartoon

They could've done all of this with more tact and subtlety

Same reason people stop and gawk at train wrecks and car crashes. Rubbernecking is just a part of human nature.