Most of the conspiracies are made by the corperations , and the government is one big conspiracy led by (Blank)

Most of the conspiracies are made by the corperations , and the government is one big conspiracy led by (Blank)

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4bjZ-jlrkM
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Invader-Zim
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know how you feel little man.

This honestly sounds plausible on Invader Zim universe.

Seriously, what a grim shitty earth that was. I wonder who is behind all the strings, and if that person is "normal" or a retarded freak like the rest of the population.

Obviously, it's the same guy pulling the strings behind student presidential election.

>Most of the conspiracies are made by the corperations
Actually most of them are made by bored teenagers

Any new Zimpills? I want the complete rundown

Professor Membrane, who else?
The man is practically a science god, but unknowable even to his children.

Probably a bit too late to post this. But here is some Zim/Gaz fanart I did based off an idea from the last thread.

Zim can't kiss Gaz because he's too short. and Gaz is too thicc.

Count Cocofang

A...quick rundown?

That's pretty hot user.

Is Gaz happy with her thickness or does she want to slim down.

Membrane. It was always membrane, because as leader of the world government, he could funnel as many resources as he desired towards REAL SCIENCE! Also, not even Bill Nye and Neil Tyson have the sort of following Membrane has.

>her breasts are exerting a physical power from their sheer size and mass
>she doesn't even have to do anything

>Seriously, what a grim shitty earth that was. I wonder who is behind all the strings, and if that person is "normal" or a retarded freak like the rest of the population.

Suggesting that there's someone legitimately competent enough to manipulate the whole world assumes a lot of optimism on the part of Invader Zim.

from last thread
>the Eyeballs bow to Membrane
>in contact with Irkens
>rumored to possess laser powers
>controls vort with an iron fist
>owns anti-Santa arsenals all over the world
>direct descendant of the ancient scientific blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Blorch (Membranegrad will be the first city)
>in the process of terraforming Callnowia as his personal planet
>owns basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Membrane babies
>said to have 400+ IQ
>ancient Indian sculptures tell of an angel who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
>This is Membrane
>He owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Membrabots inside you right now
>Every child has the mark of the Mem implanted in them at birth
>Membrane is in regular communication with the Tallest Red and Purple, forwarding the word of Irk to the Orthodox Church
>Discovered Super Toast
>Learned fluent Vortian in under a week
>Agent Darkbootie allows him full access to the evidence of Horrible Painful Overload Day within the pyramids
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with him. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Membrane
>The man is 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang (from before which there was NOTHING) to the end of the universe (when it will eventually IMPLODE IN ON ITSELF)
>He has been able to access the Meekrob record since birth, and has spoken about what he saw while he was a newborn
>Membrane will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace, and SCIENCE
also
>braved the horrors of The Warp to vanquish the Infinite Energy Absorbing Blob-thing, saved Almighty Tallest Miyuki and married her in secret before siring two superbabies and settling down on present-day Earth

She very happy with her current thickness. Zim is too though he doesn't want to admit it.

Kek. I should work on those boob physics and make them look a bit more squishy.

In general I did this because there should be more lewd and cheesecake fanart of my OTP.

I want to see Gaz grow up in a big thick lady so i can hug her and play vidya

>conspiracy led by (Blank)

He was an SCP agent.

Can you draw a Gaz who drops her gameboy and when she tries to pick it up her skirt rips apart because of her thick ass.

You could add Zim with bleeding eyes or something.

Another alien that was send there before zim

Bogdanoff's.
Nuff said

Got an emo phase thanks to this show. Good memories

>yfw Membrane will never be real

damn

this is wonderful user, you got a site anywhere?

Of course he'd know the government was a big conspiracy. He technically did work for them as a Psychonaut.

You think bored teenagers are conspiring?

Oddly specific

need more

I'm interested in this.

I got a tumblr I just created a few weeks ago. I can't link it now because I'm just phone posting at work right now unfortunately.

I plan to make more.

1/4

2/4

3\4

4/4

clearly the G in ZAGR stands for GIR

thanks for saving my doodles user
here, have some fresh oc

I don't get it.

saved, thanks user

original requester here, i love it

have this angsty zagr oc
gaz shows concern at zim's disregard for his own well being

Cute, love it user.

What the fuck is the deal with the puffy face brothers?

presumably "The Bucket" is a highly-sophisticated piece of equipment given to Irken invaders to combat the nauseating effects of alien worlds.

"The Bucket" was first mentioned in the award-winning biographical documentary "Zim Eats Waffles"

cute

the thumbnail makes Zim look like a girl

bump

(((Blank)))

she ded tho

I like it when ships make sense. This is a good one, we can keep it.

That's why it's best ship.

worst part is that guy was pretty much Dib's future in a world where he never met Zim

That's exactly what (Blank) want you to believe

It's Invader Zim. There is no romance, so each ship is equally valid.
>when each ship is a crackship, none of them will be

For that matter, real life.

Yes Zim, she wants the Snu-Snu

that's not a problem

>He has been able to access the Meekrob record since birth, and has spoken about what he saw while he was a newborn despite the Meekrobs not even being real

they're real
Zim just used their likeness to complete his horrible Dib-life simulation

lol

why did you post a picture of floating sneakers?

what's Membrane's real name?

Proffesor

Ray

Wrong, Membrane saved her and then married her.

Wut

youtube.com/watch?v=v4bjZ-jlrkM

Dr. Membrane

Obviously. Only the privileged know his first name and I doubt his kids made the cut.

That design doesn't fit Zim in the slightest. Any round form looks nauseating on him.
Except his cute huge bug eyeballs.

Can anyone give me the basic gestalt on zimpills?

>"it's not the og artstyle so I don't like it"

That's not my argument. For example, I like the picture you've posted far better despite it being different.
And the latest comic had Zim looking fucking amazing despite the fact that it was quite different from the original.

>any invader Zim ship making sense

They're all equally implausible so we're all just having fun.

While Membrane/Miyuki is cute I think if Membrane were to fall for any Alien it would be a Vortian since they are literally a race of scientists.

sure fampai
>irkens intelligence is deceasing with each passing generation and has reached a threshold where they can't design or innovate anymore, they annexed vort for this reason
>conquered races are either forced into menial labor or become consumers in their galactic monopoly
>the tallest are figureheads, control brains do most of the actual government work
>snacks and are designed to keep irkens gay and short
Also pretty much everything about Membrane here:

We don't know much about Miyuki, but the glimpse we get of her reign we can see multiple races collaborating with Irkens toward scientific endeavors. Some theorize she may have had a similar profession before becoming Tallest.

>"Dr. Membrane, I'm ZIM"

well my memory is hazy but lets assume johnny the homicidal maniac is canon to invader zim and by extension I feel sick.

There seem to be eldritch abominations that work their way in through troubled people, they manipulate the world through these people.

In the case of johnny he was to kill and create mayhem which would no doubt lead to more broken for more eldritch abominations to leak through.

well, pisswaffles, when you bring that up shit like this begins to make a little more sense

Is there an archive for the comics somewhere or do I need to hunt through the Win-O-Clock threads?

Personal headcannon is that Ms. Bitters is actually Irken banished to Earth in a coup orchestrated by the Tallest.

Got you senpai
readcomiconline.to/Comic/Invader-Zim

I love you alex sizz lorr user

Awesome, thank you!

Zim done it now

Didn't Jhonen once say that Membrane IS his first name, and it's the family's last name that's unknown?

love you too
I'm also mommyuki user, by the way

He did, once, but he retracted it for the comic. Membrane is their surname.

>sizz-lorr user and mommyuki user are one and the same

As crazy as he is, he would help us achieve world peace in a matter of days through the wonders of SCIENCE.

>actual audio footage of Zim getting swatted by Irken elites after ruining Impending Doom 1