Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Cf33gzQB04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wtf she's a feminists dyke.

They're all fucking gay?

Can we ban Jojo from like everything?

Jojo invented pointing?

It's 2017. Get on with times, Grandpa.

If you're going to shitpost, at least do it right.

So every exaggerated pose is a JoJo pose now?

yes please

Stfu. Irl they're still freaks with aids and superbugs.

Flintstones #11

But they are the freaks ruling your world, old man. Get ready, now you will see muscle men and twinks fucking in public and there is nothing you can do to stop it, you old coot.

Wtf is this? Actual incest? Actual retarded 'if it's not girls it's not cheating" retard logic?

Gotta be an edit.

Jesus Christ. Was this made by Marvel?

I dont see it irl and they don't rule anything. Gay people are secretly ashamed of themselves.

>But they are the freaks ruling your world, old man.

Yes.
You sure rule the world alright.

It's just a matter of time, sweetie.

Its edited.

Schlomo Goldstein pls leave.

It does look like something that modern Marvel would write unironically.

Hello there, honey. I'm so glad you managed to give us the control of Canada (btw the canadian president, mmm, so hot!). You truly are our greatest ally, sweet Kugal.

Gays are freaks retards. I'm not paying any taxes for your butt aids treatment.

Yes you will. It's inevitable.

Oh yeah.
Because consensual sibling incest is a line that Marvel totally wouldn't cross.

at least one is (lol it's you)

Yes, I know this is an edit.

i like how christians never actually listen to jesus when he says things like "be kind and caring for your neighbor" "don't be a greedy shit" and "don't judge, that's god's job"

holier than thou hypocrites, every last one of you.

You don't need to be a christian to be disgusted by gay people.

well it's that, islam or jew. no one else cares because we all grew up and stopped freaking out about kinky bedroom behavior that doesn't impact our lives in any way.

pull your head out of your 14th century ass.

This

I'm disgusted by the rampant meaningless sex spreading STDs like mad. Though meaningless sex isn't just a homosexual thing, there's a reason 60% of America's new AIDS cases are homosexual men (a tiny fragment of the population) and it's not because of a government conspiracy

I'm also disgusted by the naked fetishism that is inherit in pride parades. Being homosexual isn't the issue it's being a disgusting human being in public because you just CRAVE attention

>People should be able to do whatever they want
>But people shouldn't be able to voice their disgust because it's the current year

Bedroom behavior stops being bedroom behavior when it happens out in public streets.

public indecency is still a crime, fuckface. if you've ever seen someone fucking in public, call the goddamn cops.

oh, wait, you haven't. because it's not a real problem that actually exists.

>no one else cares because we all grew up and stopped freaking out about kinky bedroom behavior
>freaking out about kinky bedroom behavior
>Bedroom behavior

It was bedroom behavior in the 1970's.
Now it's a regular public spectacle.

>You don't need to be a christian to be disgusted by gay people.
>This

> Being homosexual isn't the issue

which is it you fucking moron? make up your mind.

see

>fuckface
Big Red, is that you?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Jojo fags are the new pony fags

I miss talking about JoJo before the faggots got ahold of it

The anime was a mistake

Anyone have the edit? I remember there was an edit in the original storytime thread.

Agreed. Hopefully the flavour of the month status it has will die down soon and they'll move on to something else.

nigga vento aureo is coming
you havent awaken the shitposters yet

Nah. I'm atheist retard. Muslims however kills gays the most.

Stupid faggots never contribute to anything anyways.

So Jesus said to the faggots in the temple that he is sorry and went to his local Starbucks after. Fuck off.

>I hate this thing
>Haha you're that thing

Why am I not cheese?

>Why are people not accepting gay people
>>Get ready, now you will see muscle men and twinks fucking in public and there is nothing you can do to stop it, you old coot.

>anime wasn't even very well animated, instead focusing on being a shot for shot recreation of the manga panels making it look more like a slide show

The OVA taking liberties to add more dynamic scenes to the fights was much better.

jesus actually never said a single bad thing about faggots in the entire fucking bible.

but i know reading is hard for christians, that's why you need people to read the bible to you every sunday like you're a fucking toddler.

you're actually incredibly cheesy.

>I'm not christian!
>islam is worse tho just sayin'

suuuuuuuuuuuuuure

Atheist here. I'm also not a fan of faggots but I'd never wish death upon them. Unlike most muslims.

The bible and other books have passages about homosexualty. One in the bible is "you shall not lie among another man, for it's a abomination".

Homosexuals are too promiscuous as well. The highest amount of hiv and stds in America.

This is too fabulous for me.

Muslims throws gays off the roof retard. They also have no fucking rights in most middle eastern places. A true liberal isn't biased but you're just stupid.

okay this made me chuckle.

if you thought that post was defending islam you're the retard.

How does that make him Christian? Lots of people dislike Islam.

Oh my god. The degeneracy is reaching levels we've never seen before. At this rate, I can tell be sure what will happen Mr president, all I can say, is that it will NOT be good.

because it was irrelevant to the conversation and he needed a scapegoat to make his brand look less shitty in comparison.

Seems like a reach. Just because someone says Islam is shit doesn't automatically make them Christian.

Why is an athiest that dislikes gays so hard to grasp?

>The return of King Crimson shitposting

Please jesus be kind to me

because the only reason to hate gays on principal alone is very specific text about them being abomination in the eyes of god. exclusive to one specific tree of religion whose three branches are christianity, islam, and judaism.

sure, an atheist might hate all gays, but even then, it's a holdover from previous religious upbringing or psychological insecurities.

to back up my statement, according to a pew poll, 92% of american atheists support same sex marriage. a level of consensus rarely seen.

regardless, what other possible reason is there for dragging islam, a notoriously vicious religion who everyone hates and whose actions make even the most villainous look like saints, other than to make another religion's vicious flaws look tame in comparison?

Have you considered the possibility that some people just find the visual aesthetic of a men being physically intimate kinda creepy and off-putting looking?

Or the fact that there are many gay people in American culture who deliberately alter their personalities, mannerisms, tone of voice, etc. in order to publicly advertise their gayness, and that these flamboyant, attention grabbing behaviors are super fucking obnoxious to normal people?

But no, I'm sure you're right, religion is the only reason.

Anyone have the Sunsopt page from the end of Ewing's New Avengers?

t. cletus

Homophobes are statistically more likely to be gay, by the way. Look it up.

>because the only reason to hate gays on principal alone is very specific text about them being abomination in the eyes of god. exclusive to one specific tree of religion whose three branches are christianity, islam, and judaism.

Yes. Religion is the only reason to dislike gays. It's not like athiest communist countries like China, Soviet Russia, or North Korea also dislikes them.
Even Abrahamic religions aren't the only ones that dislike gays. Lots of African tribal religions don't approve of male on male buttsex.

I just don't buy that religion is the only possible reason to dislike gays.

first show me that all 'normal' people are in agreement that gays are disgusting. because last i checked, the majority don't give a fuck.

plus, every single gay person i know has no special distinguishing lisp or tell sign beyond holding hands and maybe the occasional kiss, well within normal behavioral parameters, showing that your idea of gay people being obnoxious freaks whose sole goal in life is to annoy you is nothing more than a retroactive justification of feelings that you were raised to emulate as a child, and, considering where we are in the world, you were almost certainly raised in a society that shunned and ostracized gays and taught you to dislike them as well. aka a christian society.

>Yes. Religion is the only reason to dislike gays. It's not like athiest communist countries like China, Soviet Russia, or North Korea also dislikes them. Even Abrahamic religions aren't the only ones that dislike gays. Lots of African tribal religions don't approve of male on male buttsex.

That's... uh, that's not exactly good company to be in, m8.

>aka a christian society.
Or a Middle East shithole. Or a communist country.

All people who make a single aspect of themselves their identity are annoying. That doesn't suddenly make homosexuality bad. Same goes for people who avoid and disavow geeky things because of how repelling Geek culture. You can read comics without screaming BAZINGA and make lazy physics jokes just as much as you can be gay and not deep throating dildos in a gay pride parade.

So basically we have established that only shitholes that breed different international flavors of Cletuses hate gays.

Good. I agree.

Religion is far from the only reason people come up with to hate gays for sure, though. It's just the most common reason.

Point is there plenty of examples of non-Abrahamic and non-religious instances that gays are disliked.

I was promised a Jojo thread, and all I see are faggots whining about how cute kissing boys are infringing on their rights or something idk.

but what about africa?

>they think comics don't do jojo references

posting an old classic.

i back you there user.

>Implying you aren't the samefag who started this and is also raiding every thread

That fucking comic. You're just trying to piss people off.

This is definitely true, and I can't argue with that. I can argue with assertions that disliking gays is somehow not retarded, though.

russia, even at the height of soviet russia, has always had a deeply conservative christian streak. african distaste for gays has always had a direct correlation with the christian and muslim population in the continent, so you're gonna have to post examples on that one, and as far as i have read, the distaste in china is directly linked to the inability to have kids who will support the larger family.

so congrats, in the entire world, the least religious reason to hate gays is an authoritarian belief that you must pump out children for the good of your dictatorship led family. hardly applicable here in the west.

Ease off on the conspiracy theories, Alex.

oh hey a thread about rediculous over the top poses in comics, nea-
>REEEEE FUCKING GAYS
>JoJofags are the NEW MLP
>GAS THE MUSLIMS RACE WAR NOW
>*autistic screeching*

I really hate you retards sometimes

Sup Forums and Sup Forums ruined Sup Forums.

Sup Forums and Sup Forums are fine. Trump and goobergate ruined Sup Forums by making Sup Forums-core edgy anti-PC humor hip to overzeleaous underadged Redditors.

Nice phrase construction

Has that been confirmed yet? I don't think it has.

I know there's a fuck load of edits and even original pages that go with this line of thought.

Trump ruined Sup Forums, and before him, Gamergate ruined Sup Forums, and before that Chanology ruined Sup Forums.

To be frank though, Sup Forums hasn't been the same since fucking Gamergate, I don't think the internet has been the same either. The right losing that culture war created such a radical shift in power shit's just been fucked ever since.

I'm just happy /vr/ and /vg/ were more or less unaffected. RIP /his/ you never stood a chance.

talking seriously, was this an actual jojo reference?

youtube.com/watch?v=3Cf33gzQB04

>one of the most popular parts in japan
>not getting an adaption

Honestly if this is what happens when the far right starts losing the culture war I'm fucking terrified of what happens if the far left starts making real progress.
Sup Forums bitches about Tumblr's ""cultural marxism"" but Tumblr's nothing. It's horny underaged girls slapping around terms and concepts they themselves do not fully understand. And honestly the normie bullshit Buzzfeed and HuffPo push is all smalltime crap, made as bland and mass marketed as possible to appeal to a wider audience of normalfags.
But as somebody who once looked down into that far abyss, there's no coming back from the implications of a full libtard (the /leftypol/ definition) shift. And the sad part is that Sup Forumsmblr, being Sup Forumsmblr, will be the first board to go.

don't worry, eventually the conservatives will get triggered enough to start slaughtering us lefties in the name of moral purity and the balance of human stupidity will be restored.

Someone post the page with sun spot and the MENACING SFX like things in the background.

The absolute worse that can happen is a full on bloodfest fight between Alt-rightard and libs. Or another Oklahoma Bombing/Unibomber. As an oldfag to young people, read the Unabomber Manifesto and ask yourself, 'Doesn't this sound like an Alex Jones rant?' We've been stuck in this radical fight since the Carter years and it doesn't seem to be ending anytime soon. Libtards only want to be perceived to be strong, they're pussies who crumble at the thought of possibly being doxed. What some Alt-Righter who drank too much ironic racism kool-aid will do is what keeps me up at night.

>1960s
>Peaceful students V.S. an oppressive government
>Fighting for the betterment of all citizens had major political decisions that granted people legitimate freedom
>My freedom matters more than your feelings

>2010's
>Radicals V.S. Radicals
>Everyone has shitty ideas and demands everyone pick a side or move aside
>So far only accomplished making the government more oppressive and stripping people of actual freedoms
>My feelings matter more than your freedom

Is this how a nation dies?

it's how a world dies. if things escalate into full blown hostilities, well, we have nukes now. and more than a few.