Why did they spend so long building up Thanos if Ivan Ooze is getting the gauntlet?

Why did they spend so long building up Thanos if Ivan Ooze is getting the gauntlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

parkery.tumblr.com/post/163316943631/yallll-its-leaked-infinity-war-hype
streamable.com/ep8h8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Deep cut.

So, Power Rangers thread, then?

He looks like a purple Stone Cold Steve Austin

>Disney fags will shit all over a comic book accurate Apocalypse but ruining Thanos is fine because Disney did it

Apparently the reason why hes not wearing the original look is because he no longer sees a reason to have his warlord battle armor now that he is a walking god

Wow that's really dumb. Why is Spider-Man wearing his suit if he's in space? He doesn't NEED IT so why does he have it?
God fuck Marvel

>"Hey, Hawkeye, I know you can't hear too good. Luckily, I know a little sign language, so here's to you."
>flips bird while wearing IG

Can someone edit Thanos' helmet out of all his iconic scenes since Marvel has now found what's apparently the correct design?

IKR, Loki is still a way better villain

Was the new power rangers movie as awful as it looks

Not sure why they changed the costume, did Thanos need it?

The amount of butt-hurt in this thread is hysterical. I'm going to buy two tickets and 'like' every helmetless thanos i run across not because i like it but to spite you.

Yes.
The Honest Trailer was the best thing to come out of it.

I'll never not see him as purple Bruce Willis now.

UH OH
WE'RE IN TROUBLE
SOMETHING'S COME ALONG AND IT'S BURST OUR BUBBLE

>Excited for the movie/s
>Know that I'll inevitably be disappointed when Thanos loses the gauntlet due to his monumental stupidity

He looks more like rick harrison

Proof that purple makes everything better, even a generic wwf buff man.

The teens won me over but there was a severe imbalance of actual fighting over training scenes

>that Rita.
I'm morphing right know.

>a cube that supposedly contains infinite power?
>yeah I'm sorry, I will have to let it go.

I know she made my monster grow.

I did not dig Rita's edgy design and a few other things, but the friendship between the Rangers was perhaps the best thing about it.

Do you like the 2010's? Because its as much an incarnation of this decade as the original Power Rangers was of the 90's.

No one takes a bald supervillain seriously unless they're wearing some sort of headgear.

Thanos 3:16

I didn't see it, but apparently the Krispy Kreme product placement was...excessive.

Anyone got the leaked trailer?

Yes

It wasn't excessive user. It was used as a punchline for a few jokes and then shoved down our throats with Rita eating a fucking donut during the end battle.

>Billy calculating that the Zio crystal was buried under the Krispy Kreme.
>Rita asking about the place and making a joke question over its importance.
>Rita eating a donut after walking into the place.

There have been way worse product placement deals in movies than this.

>the Krispy Kreme product placement was...excessive.
Yeah. The... thing? Rita was looking for for a million years was buried just beneath a Krispy Kreme

the Rangers were the 2017 Breakfast Club
Rita was shit
the Zords were shit
Putties were shit
Goldar was shit
Zordon wanted to betray the Rangers

I haven't seen the leaked trailer for IW, anyone here have a link?

>the Rangers were the 2017 Breakfast Club
And how is that a bad thing?

>Rita was shit
Fuck you, she was awesome.

>the Zords were shit
Yes, yes they were.

>Putties were shit
Again, yes they were.

>Goldar was shit
Yep, it could have at least fought the rangers before growing into a giant to add the classic 1 vs many thing that Sentai/Rangers has.

>Zordon wanted to betray the Rangers
I loved this as it made Zordon more of a fleshed out character rather than a random head in a jar who gives out wisdom.

might be still there
parkery.tumblr.com/post/163316943631/yallll-its-leaked-infinity-war-hype

It's fun. It knows its origins and finds a nice balance between believable characters and Saban ridiculousness.

>parkery.tumblr.com/post/163316943631/yallll-its-leaked-infinity-war-hype
Hold up. That's the shitty angle version. tfw I bookmarked the wrong one

It was okay. The very definition of an 'okay' movie. If anything, it was still surprisingly good but still just 'okay'.

All of the Power Rangers are pretty developed and fleshed out, which is the best part about the whole movie, honestly. You really do get a sense that they learn to love and get along with each other, as friends and as comrades. The problem is, it's really slow and there's hardly any action. There's only one sequence where they fight in their Power Ranger suits and it's not even that good. The choreography was a bit too far removed from traditional PR.

I think a sequel could be good though.

this is the better one
streamable.com/ep8h8

PROTIP!

Saban is a HUGE jew cunt who pissed off Toei to the point that in the mid-90s they had to use a mediator for new season rights discussions. If they didn't Power Rangers would have died after Turbo as Saban placed the series flop blame on the Japanese for making Carranger "too soft" unlike past series. It wasn't the fault of terrible scripts, a kid actor, and removing all MMPR people. Nope, Saban blamed the Japanese 110%.

cheers, friendo

This. Marvel drones are a cancer and are annoying.

>comic book accurate Apocalypse

It's trash, just like every other Saban property.

Just watch Sentai and Kamen Rider nigga.

DC Shills SEETHING

"gritty"

"realistic"

"reboots"

just embrace the fucking absurdity of comics hollywood youre gonna end up with bland same-y designs for pretty much everything. god forbid they take the transformers route of everything being on a chromatic scale from black to grey

but he wasn't comic book accurate at all

fuck he looked more like Ivan Ooze than Thanos does

this has the exact same colorscheme as his comics design.

>shattering glass
>DUNDUN DUNDUN DUNDUN
WHAT?

What is even the problem? Nigga looks exactly like his comic counterpart, just without the helmet that he was using on previous movies.

Seems like you guys are forcing yourselves to complain about something.

Are you actually asking why Thanos is purple, or did you just really want everyone to see your stupid joke so you tried you best to make an excuse to post it?

It's just the DC shills working for their 10 cents

Hey, remember when we saw the Zords combine? Oh wait...

>if Ivan Ooze
Dude was fucking awesome. He deserves ultimate power and i would gladly watch that.

Are you sure that's not Apocalypse? Fox x Marvel Studios confirmed!!

It was alright. Very disappointing the putties were CGI and not guys in costumes, martial arts fighting is never as satisfying in CGI as with real life people. Also, the suits looked like power-armor and not spandex. But overall I enjoyed it.

With all the movies they are planning, I hope they cover all the good villains in the Zordon era. They already got Rita Repulsa, now they need a Tommy Oliver(evil), then Lord Zedd, and the Astronema. They can skip Divatox and the Machine empire IMO.

Lordd Zedd was the best villain, but I love and Astronema a lot too.

>comic book accurate Apocalypse

You are full of shit and I don't even like Apocalypse. It was a shit version of the character.

Pretty much Guyver 2.0

Read: they still can't fucking find a balance between the campy concept and more adult themes