FLASHPOINT: Jeffrey Dean Morgan And Lauren Cohan Tease Their Roles As Thomas & Martha Wayne

comicbookmovie.com/the_flash/flashpoint-jeffrey-dean-morgan-and-lauren-cohan-tease-their-roles-as-thomas-martha-wayne-a152738

Im excited

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/4870122/flashpoint-flash-movie-dc-extended-universe/
funnyordie.com/videos/f26c4046b0/lex-luthor-bailout-with-jon-hamm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really wanted a Flash movie to use "alternative realities" or "Time Travel" but this seems pretty soon.
Also I wanted a Flash movie with Gorilla Grodd.
Though seemingly "Flash: the movie" is different than the "Flashpoint: also a movie" so I guess we will still get that Lord /MIller film. Which is ALL I WANTED!!!!!!!!

Lauren is hot af

Well if those rumors of Affleck departure hold up then its a reason for a soft reboot with a new Star.

>They found a way to cram Batman into Flash's movie

He looks better than affleck as Batman

>Lauren as Joker

My dick can't wait desu

>She's going to be a better Joker than Leto

Definitely desu

>yfw Cohan starts sending zombie heads to her Flashpoint costars

Ben said he's sticking around plus it doesn't make a ton of sense that changing history and then changing it back would make Bruce look different.
He would still be Bruce.
I'll assume the first Batman movie will be that Crime/Noir film like Matt mentioned
Though I could see "Bruce retiring" after that and having Dick step in as new Batman but he sticks around as mentor.
(or even better...Batman Beyond taking place years into the future)

Can't w8 m8

Snyder did a good job picking two actors for a tiny scene in BvS.
(unless they were always planning on Flashpoint! either way they could do these characters pretty well)

>I really wanted a Flash movie to use "alternative realities" or "Time Travel" but this seems pretty soon.
Is it? I've been saying for years that elseworlds and the like are the best way to get the most stories out the door fast without having to bother with building up minutia, chronological order, how it all ties together, bla bla bla after all there are certain origin stories and past elements that are obvious to most by now, don't matter at the time or like Deadpool did can simply be interspliced as past recollection while moving forward the present matter.

Best girl.

So this is why it can't get a director.

>this movie is getting an Oscar

Delicious jew.

>I'll assume the first Batman movie will be that Crime/Noir film like Matt mentioned
>Though I could see "Bruce retiring" after that and having Dick step in as new Batman but he sticks around as mentor.
>Justice League 2 or 3 is Final Crisis
>Bruce dies
>Dick is Batman afterwards

I could see them introducing earths 12345565 and time travel in Flash (they are great hooks for a movie)
but at least do a regular Flash movie first. Also I really just want a super hero movie using apes.

apes SAVED DC comics back in the day. Movies need to use one of them at some point. Kong and Planet of the Apes show hollywood that audiences LOVE APES!!!!!

Who wears it best? You know, if /ourguy/ Ben slips away.

>All those disgusting moles

Nightwing is getting his own movie (theoretically)
I would rather Dick going with Teen Titans before becoming Nu-Batman

They aren't true. DCEU "news" always gets clicks

That you, Art Adams?

Flashpoint makes sense. Revolves around his origin without having to be a stock hero origin movie. Time travel and dimension shenanigans are important to show, since many people probably only know Flash as that guy that has one of Superman's powers. The chance for movie retcons is a bonus.

I hate Flashpoint, its like DC's Civil War

Put Grodd in th eplace of the Human top in the flash museum scene.

Wait what? Why would they make Flashpoint this Flash's first movie?

He barely knows what he's doing.

Why is Jeffrey Dean Morgan always the father?

>Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Thomas Batman
Yeah okay, I'm down for that.

>Lauren Cohan as Martha Joker
muh fucking dick but can she play crazy?

I've only seen her on TWD so I'm skeptical. I can see Jeffrey doing well because I can see his Batman acting a lot like Negan if they decide to make him straight up batshit insane.

>negan and maggie in DC
>Michonne in Marvel

>Flash's first movie
>co starring Batman, Joker, Reverse Flash Cyborg
>if they follow Flashpoint trough, Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Superman
MORE
WE NEED MORE CHARACTERS

kek

Both the tv and film universes are blowing their loads too early with flashpoint.

It should be used as an in universe retcon for when the shit hits the fan

Do Idris Elba

This is Johns' nuBarry, so it's not suprising he would try to save his mother right away.

The DCEU has needed retconning since MoS

No Val Kilmer?

I hope it's just Barry just going to different earth's instead of actual flashpoint.

Jon Hamm

Sucks that he hates cape movies.

This please

Come on. We know Apes and Comics go together
we know Apes and movies go together
So we should get Apes/Capes movie.
It only makes sense.

My body is not ready for this
(still would rather Lord/Miller Flash film though)

Kekthisthisthis

So... uh, are they going to have the DCEU include Watchmen?
Because that's what it's looking like.

If The Cereal King gets a good response to Doomsday Clock, possibly being as he's now gotten WB Animation to film his shitty Flashpoint mini as a movie, gotten the DCW to base a shitty Flash season on his idiotic EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS ABOUT TO CHANGE IN A FLASH lame-ass FP arc and now he gets to get WB Studios to cough up money to him and also to adopt his shitty lame Flashpoint for a third time.

I'd watch it

Right? It's weird how hard he fights against the notion he'd be a good Batman or superman yet he plays a lot of statuesque alpha males.

Dr Manhattan is just doing his watch maker thing and repairing fractured timelines. He picks out a broken part and changes it so the mechanism doesn't jam. The sheer scale of this terrifying act is alien to anything in the timestream that is changed.

He is and will always be my favorite DC character.

>jeffrey dean morgan
>playing batdad of murder

Are they seriously going to waste a movie on fucking Flashpoint of all things?

Goddamn WB. You just got a bump with WW. Why are you already trying to blow it.

To reboot the DCEU which has been overdue since Man of Steel

Too fucking soon. I want a proper Flash film with Flash's supporting cast. Instead we get an alternate reality movie focused on the larger state of the DCEU, which has little impact because we've barely gotten to know these characters.

Wonder Woman of murder leading the amazons against Aquachad and his army, with the backdrop of Batdad helping Flash deal with Reverse Flash, and a sprinkling of Captain Marvel, slender(Super)man and Mommy Joker? That sounds fucking amazing, especially if the last scene is Batfleck breaking down over a letter from the Comedian.

>by the time The Flash finally premieres, Justice League, Aquaman, Shazam! and Wonder Woman 2 will have already hit movie theaters

time.com/4870122/flashpoint-flash-movie-dc-extended-universe/

I agree. It allows them to explore part of the Flash's origin while doing an awesome elseworlds/alt.timeline story

Also…THAWNE

>She'll have an entire movie to develop her character when Leto was nothing more than a glorified cameo

I should hope so, user

Yeah. It would be fucking amazing if they actually brought in Tom Cavanagh, unlikely as that is. He's too good for CW.

If the very unlikely event he is in, he won't be Thawne, too obvious. But it would be neat if he could still be Wells of STAR Labs, as a multiversal constant.

It's fucking happening, guys

>Joe Manganiello
Holy shit, I can't stop seeing that as Joey Salads.

What the fuck, this looks professionally made, looks real. Feels so right

He'd be the perfect Bats.

You know, I'd be 100 % okay with it if they decided to get rid of Ben and Jared as Batman and Joker and kept Jeffrey and Lauren instead.

Close up on the photo

Jon Hamm doesn't HATE cape movies. He just said that he was offered the role of Doctor Strange and didn't accept it because he felt that there is more he can do in his career before being tangled up in a multi-film contract.

Shit guys Disney didn't give me the new lines yet.

>funnyordie.com/videos/f26c4046b0/lex-luthor-bailout-with-jon-hamm
Dude what? He'd be the perfect Lex Luthor.

Clooney

she doesn't look jewish...

will it have the scene where batman exposes a little girl's naked chest?

yikes, DC. I know this story is supposed to be edgy but come on

also it would be better suited for ben "inshallah" affleck

I bet she will get her first Oscar thanks to this role, the suicide scene will close the deal.
However I would prefer if this movie is to the Flash what BvS was to Man of Steel, I mean something more like a spin-of instead of the main movie.
More like a Justice League 3 instead of a Flash or Flash 2, besides they need to make it as a JL movie becuase otherwise they could not do the Arthur vs Diana, Project Superman, S.H.A.Z.A.M. and Knight of Vengance in a good and convincing way.

>yfw Cavill becomes anorexic to play Flashpoint Superman

>I would rather Dick going with Teen Titans before becoming Nu-Batman
Maybe that's already happened?

>Actors want work
MY WHAT SHOCKING NEWS

Flashpoint was a terrible comic, I don't understand why any retard here would get exited, there's so many good stories to be told and you niggers think that Johns shilling his own work to get paid even bigger royalties is a good thing.

And that shows how much of a jackass you are.

The second time I watched the animated Flashpoint Paradox I realized how much I kind of hated it. A lot of individually cool ideas, but the way they put them all together was simultaneously over-the-top bullshit and completely pointless.

All flash and no substance. Pun not intended.

It's a kid and he's just healing her wtf do you have in your brain

>More like a Justice League 3 instead of a Flash or Flash 2, besides they need to make it as a JL movie becuase otherwise they could not do the Arthur vs Diana, Project Superman, S.H.A.Z.A.M. and Knight of Vengance in a good and convincing way.
But Flashpoint is a Flash storyline. All the stuff with WW and Aquaman mostly happens in the background and the story pretty much focus on Barry.

They can borrow the software used for skinny Evans

>>Dick is Batman afterwards
I really, really don't want that. Why abandon Bruce Wayne, unless Warner bought into the lie that they need to fast forward the films before the cape industry collapsed?

There are just so many stories left to tell, why get rid of Bruce?

Ben doesn't want to be Batman anymore. I DO. But if he's going be phoning it in, we might as well have an alternative.

They won't.

According to who? Certainly not Ben.

>They won't.
Well if they are sensible then yeah.
>According to who? Certainly not Ben.
Ben's problem is that he only recently claimed that he would be the director. Everyone lies, but he lied too recently so we have trouble forgetting about it.

I *really* want to see Martha Joker and Thomas Batman get the drop on Reverse Flash setting their differences aside for helping a son's friend. Be a pretty touching moment 2bh.

>According to who?
Anonymous sources coming up hours before the DCEU panel, in which they got disproven. There were people dumb enough to believe them, I shit you not

I say Flashpoint is more akin to MCU's Civil War

good goy

>Anonymous sources coming up hours before the DCEU panel, in which they got disproven.
Hollywood Reporter released the news, they are reliable. Ben had to deny it until JL comes out.

>comfyfags

I can't believe a joker with tattoos triggers people but the idea that Martha would turn into the joker doesn't. Is not even an elseworld, is an alternative timeline.

except that unlike the civil war comic, Flashpoint is already a flash storyline

Joker can keep everything but the Damaged tattoo far as I'm concerned. Maybe the grills too only because they give him a lisp and affect his performance.

>its a kid

newfag detected

Fuck you pedo