W-wait, what? For real? Get in here Mantabros!

W-wait, what? For real? Get in here Mantabros!

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BT7wjH9jUuV/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Manta!

Alright folks, place your bets. What sort of helmet do you think based Manta will wear? Will they be faithful to the iconic design, or will they tacticool it to hell and back?

tomorrow confirmed for Infinity War teaser

Hoping for something like the middle, likely something like the right.

I hope this in not a joke

I like the first one, with the tubes coming on from the face

The second one looks great on comics , but I don't think it will work on screen

People say concept art at SDCC looked like pic related

Hope the helmet is chrome, fully reflective.

Same. Based on Mera's costume and Aquaman's new look for his movie I've got faith that it's gonna look good.

Hoping for classic but I wouldn't be surprised if it was tacticooled.

That statue is dope.

Apparently it's gonna be Momoa's costume in his solo film.

All the designs in the Aquaman solo look better than what they're wearing in Justice League.

okay Sup Forums, redpill me on Black Manta. Why should I like him?

Because he's a cunt.

I'm not trying to be funny either, he's hands down the pettiest villain in the medium and he hates Arthur so god damned much that it's funny.

There's a rumor that Johns is pushing for more comic book faithful suits, but as any rumor take it with a grain of salt. However if these leaks are indeed true (plus Aquamomoa showing up in DC's new intro with the classic suit), it's definitely true.

Nice job buddy. You just made my list.

How angry will he be?

I don't think he can beat Eobard "I shifted your hand slightly in baseball after every throw to make you suck at sports" Thawne.

Real angry, oh yeah
instagram.com/p/BT7wjH9jUuV/

Some people who got to see the concept art said it's pretty close to the comics.

There's a world with Aquaflash...His nemesis most be some combination of Eobard and Manta...The pettiest villain in the multiverse.

"Aquaflash, how's your mother....What about your wife"

ahahaha wat

I like this guy.

....Is it a good list?

Yes

Only because Thawne has superpowers.
Thawne is on or above Flash's level typically. Black Manta is nothing compared to Aquaman yet he manages to cause massive havoc

I wish it's not too "tech-ish"

what terrible designs especially Aquaflash

Black Canarrow isn't that bad.

The concept art shown at cinema con was apparently really comicbook accurate and apparently Wan is looking to make the costumes of charcaters as close as possible

Part 1

Tech-ish is the only way to not make it look dumb.
I love the classic manta design but that shit is seriously dumb.

Part 2

meant to

Okay, that caught me off guard.

That looks pretty bad.

Wouldn't be DC otherwise

I'm confused. Is this thread for the Aquaman movie, Injustice 2, or Young Justice season 3?

Nice.

kek He's a dick.

>"How's the wife and kid?"
How can one man be so BASED?

Hoping for that middle one.

>Based and Smug

I'd like the middle one but with the tubes coming out of the helmet like with the left one.

Is that official?

So the actual Manta suit.

Yeah, and I wish we got Bane instead of some drug addled Connery manlet. But here we are. The actual faggot costume designers don't understand how to just copy and paste. They always have to shit things up. Whether they fag it up or make it "gritty".

They wont do it. You know for a FACT some gay art director will say it looks "dorky" and redesign it to look "modern and slick"
We all know this, its why we'll never have a proper Green Goblin

Been saying it for years: somehoe it's the faggot costume designers in Hollywood who take the iconic flambouyance away from these characters.

You'd think a faggot would be screeching autistically at the chance to put Hugh Jackman in skin tight yellow spandex.

So where is the Aquaman trailer

Aquaflash is pretty Garbage but I want to see the world with professor Manta, and his petty schemes.

Wasn't it just some footage shown? Kinda like JL last year?

I heard something about two dudes in a boat and an Ocean Master Armada.

Doesn't change the "where is it" question but I do think it was just some random footage.