>Man-Thing
>Bi-Beast

My body is ready.

Huh that's neat.

whoa

If we could get Hulk vs Bi-Beast at some point, that would be fucking amazing

>Bi-Beast
So what he fucks dudes and chicks?

Who's that down and to the left of Bi-Beast?

neat

I'm pretty sure it's Missing Link. At least that's what the eyes make me think.

>Ares
Please

I think its because he has two heads or something

>Ares

FUCK YES. Both because Marvel Ares is fucking great and because it means there's a chance of Hercules showing up, too.

Is this gonna be one of those things where they show us the hint of characters we love but never actually show them?

yes

Pretty much.

Bill and Ares will maybe have a chance if they do a fourth Thor movie, but don't hold your breath.

;__;

Still haven't seen the Living Tribunal.

Taika stated we are getting a gladiator ballet scenes where we watch Thor fight his way to Hulk so at best you might see them as Thor fights/beats them.

i can get behind that.

I would imagine so, didn't Beta Ray already get a little Easter egg in the first GotG?

I remember some bullshit about one of the prisoners in Thor 2 being a Korbinite.

So do you think each champion gets their face carved added to the tower?
Perhaps these are all people who have won their freedom or some shit.
Make the peon gladiators fight all the harder for glory.

That discovery is rad as fuck, by the way. Good eye, OP. Or whoever found it originally.

Never confirmed, and honestly it seems like a fairly substantial stretch to me. I mean it's possible but in the same way as we also saw Adam Warlock's coccoon in that collection and then saw it again at the end of GotG2, I think that if they ever did decide to actually use the character in the movies, that cameo in the first one - if indeed that's what it is - would be rendered moot, continuity-wise, anyway.

Well, that's why I called it an Easter egg, nothing came from it, nothing will likely come from this either.

OK, I had been worried about this movie up until a few days ago, but Easter eggs like this do give me sense that somebody on set knows what the fuck they're doing

He's probably being said for Part 2