I literally threw up during the rubble scene because Uncle Tony was his motivation...

I literally threw up during the rubble scene because Uncle Tony was his motivation. Holy fuck did anyone else get triggered?

When are we going to stop pretending we care about uncle ben?

Even then, i care about aunt may but this movie made her a fully capable milf. Peters got nothing to worry about. This movie lowers the weight of responsibilty so much its disgusting.

Yeah this movie sucked honestly
I liked The Vulture but I'm upset we're stuck with this Spider-Man

>I literally threw up
What an asshole, someone is gonna have to clean that mess up.

Agreed. Vulture was cool. But movie sucked.

I had a massive what the fuck moment at Flash Thompson leading a chant of "when I say penis, you say Parker!".

How did a line like that make it into a Spider-Man film?

Marvel Studios.

>Irresponsibly fucks everything up
>He didn't learn his lesson the first time when he irresponsibly got Ben killed

Spider-Retard

>MCU Peter is Stark's litte bitch
And you're surprised because...?

Atleast synergize the comics so we get pete shota

Except the movie was produced and written by Sony.

>mfw it's been 13 years since the last decent Spiderman media content
>mfw Spidercucks have been on suicide watch for more than a decade
It's glorious.

Stop posting this shit. Just accept that Marvel can't make good movies. There are literally only three good Marvel movies, the rest are either mediocre or bad.

Superhero movies are the bottom of the barrel of cinema, they are incapable of being good, and the audiences praise lack of quality, as we have seen happen over and over for decades, but it's a fact that the movie was made by Sony.

Spectacular was way, way better than the Raimi movies.
Marvel is literally the only company that doesn't know how to tell a Spider-Man story.

Movie was cool.

I don't care, Spiderman is a garbage hero that will make the entire MCU revolve around him like it has done up until now with Iron Man.
I'm happy he's getting blown the fuck out back into irrelevancy, which is what Spiderman deserves.

>How did a line like that make it into a Spider-Man film?
That's typical teenager humor, though.

>Muh pretty colors

Raimi movies are shit as Spider-man stories though

No it isn't you idiot. That's 10-13 year old level humor.
No one in high school is laughing at that.

They're okay. They don't really have a lot of depth but they're about as good as the nineties cartoon.

If that were real teenage humor he'd be calling peter a cocksucking faggot.

No it's not, if Parker was a kid nobody liked they wouldn't be so obssesed with him to start chants at a party he already left.

It's even less typical seeing as they're supposed to be smart kids with futures.

I don't think I've ever seen a Hollywood portrayal of high school that was as stupid as Spider-Man homecoming

Guess what, teenagers are retarded, even more burgerclap teenagers, and even more, pajeet and nigger teenagers.
What's surprising is that Peter didn't get mugged or shot by the Pajeet.

Flash is a man of taste.

When did you graduate high school/did you graduate high school?

About 7 years ago.

Oh so you don't remember anything and base your knowledge off of Facebook screenshots you see on Reddit. Cool.
Well fun fact: High school kids aren't 12 and they don't think that saying "penis" is a joke on its own. And they certainly don't have their parties revolve around people whose only notable qualities are that they don't go to parties very often

The film wasn't bad, but shit they completely fucked over the character. I understand they had to change things so it doesn't get repetitive because of the old movies but they completely removed the key points of the character.

Peter Parker is supposed to be torn between his 2 lives with no one to help him.
Making his aunt fully capable and giving him a sidekick and a complete Stark tech gear misses the entire point of the character.

I'm going in to my senior year. No one acts like that.

No, I base it on what I lived, and don't you tell me that things have improved, please.

And I guess your anectodical evidence is representative of everything, including some 70% nigger shithole in NY.

>it's always a DC fan criticizing these movies
amazing

Wrong, emma stone as gwen was best girl

>Peter Parker is supposed to be torn between his 2 lives with no one to help him.
>Making his aunt fully capable and giving him a sidekick and a complete Stark tech gear misses the entire point of the character.
Did you forget the whole part where he had to abandon orchestra and something else because of being Spider-Man, or where he had to fuck Liz over to go stop Vulture?

That's true. But you should give teens a bit more credit. Kids are getting smarter and more mature earlier each generation

I won't.
Children are little more than whiny pets, and every single teenager could use a couple more slaps in their face.
No one under the age of 20 is a worthwhile person, and none of what these people say should ever be taken into account by anyone.

That is pretty cynical, but you are entitled to your opinion. Have fun with your life.

They even gave him a digital gf so he wouldnt have a moment of loneliness.

>Kids are getting smarter and more mature earlier each generation
No, not really, they are getting even more retarded, mostly because the new generation of parents are the first ones that didn't get slapped as kids when they did some dumb shit.

Enjoy your kindergarden level struggles. I hope he wont have to give up his dream of joining the badminton club. You are denial. What is the point of giving him tech and a hot milf aunt that can probly rely on horny thai waiters without pete.

That alone brought the movie to a 7/10 for me.

Dude, chill.

Please don't project the way your parents beat you on to entire generations of people.

This movie made me go on a sperg rant about how terrible it was as a Spider-Man story. It was the one time I revealed my power level around my gf.

The only downside was the voice over. This scene is probably the best Spider-Man scene in any movie to date.

They didn't need to beat me because they educated me properly, but it's obvious a lot of modern parents can't, and don't have the balls to call out their stupid kids, so they are bringing an entire generation of retards to our planet because people have become a bunch of oversensitive pussies.

>It's a smart school filled with smart students, they'd never be so immature!

Explain why so many top-tier colleges have frats that do some of the dumbest shit ever, then. Kids who are forced into a life of constant academic are going to have a high chance of wanting to do stupid, immature shit just for the sake of letting go.

What was it before the 7?

Who hurted you user?

That scene was one of the best in the movie. Ultimately, his 'motivation' was Spider-Man. That's why he's fucking telling himself "come on Spider-Man etc." Before this point, he doesn't think he's good enough as Spider-Man alone, that he can't get out of the rubble without his fancy suit or Iron Man's help.

People are buttmad he was acting like an actual teenager, but I liked the movie's overlapping theme of Spider-boy wanting to become Spider-man, instead of pretending to be a man.

Dick Riding Tony Stark, Spider Boy Homecoming

>They didn't need to beat me
Than why did they do it?

They didn't.
That doesn't mean so many kids don't deserve it.

It was good until an echo of uncle iron mans voice motivates him.

>They didn't.
Than who did? Why are you so edgy?

>Than who did?
Nobody, although i've seen retards stop being retards after taking a good beating.

>Why are you so edgy?
As opposed to think these kids who start getting drunk at 11 are worth any respect?

>As opposed to think these kids who start getting drunk at 11 are worth any respect?
What the shit are you even talking about? is that what you think kids do nowadays?

No, it's what I see, along the street and what i've seen happen to some retarded family members.

>and what i've seen happen to some retarded family members.
Tell me about your issues user. i'll be your psychiatrist.

Nothing, I lead a pretty happy life, get along fine with my parents and i'm getting pretty close with a girl. And I have enough will to endure the collapsing society around me.
Just sad that it's collapsing because parents have no idea how to educate their children.

So your anecdotal evidence trumps user's anecdotal evidence? Gotcha.

>Nothing
Obviously not if you're bitching about how adults need to abuse their kids on a comic book imageboard.

>Enjoy your kindergarden level struggles. I hope he wont have to give up his dream of joining the badminton club

Yes how dare a Spider-Man movie be something other then Peter crying about how much life sucks and he hates himself. Because it's not like the ASM movies weren't just that for five fucking hours.

I don't understand why Sup Forums wants Spider-Man to be The Crow. He has bad shit happen to him, but it's not an endless pain train.

Actually, i've seen it much worse in other places like Spain and Italy.

>abuse
Punishing retardation is abuse?
There's no point in complicating this, parents have no idea how to educate their children, and don't slap them when they should, so they think they can get away with anything.

>Peter does reckless thing with ship
>puts innocent people in danger
>bites more than he can chew
>wants to prove himself
Tony shits on him.

>Peter does a reckless thing AGAIN
>puts fucking whole streets in danger
>literally could've died
>still wants to prove himself
"OMG PETE-KUN YOU ARE SUGOI YOU SAVED OUR HULKBUSTER"

Fuck this movie.

>Punishing retardation is abuse?
Using psychical force on a family member for anything other defense is domestic abuse. this isn't debatable. it's the definition of the word. argue with the english language if you don't like it.

That's the fastest way to educate kids.
A few slaps early in their lives, and they won't do it again.
Call it however you want, it doesn't change anything.

>As opposed to think these kids who start getting drunk at 11 are worth any respect?

Where the fuck do you live that this even happens enough to be a valid example?

Boston.

>OMG PETE-KUN YOU ARE SUGOI YOU SAVED OUR HULKBUSTER"
What else is he gonna do? Shit on Peter again, when he stopped a bunch of high tech weaponry and arc rectors from being nicked by a big bird man?

He failed on the ship and Iron Man ha to come and save him/everyone else. In the final fight, he didn't fail and Iron Man didn't have to come save him or anyone else. There is a difference.

Except they grow up to be violent people? notice how almost ever serial killer comes from a bad family with a dad that beats them.

Oh that explains. everybody stop trying to reason with this guy he's not a person.

You do know almost everyone born in the 40's and 50's got slapped a couple of times when they were kids, right?
And guess what, those were the last generation to be generally decent parents.

Peter jumping on a boat full of people to stop them isn't the same as stopping them from steal a cargo planes worth of expensive and dangerous equipment from Tony fucking Stark.

Don't worry, I don't consider most of them "people" either.

>You do know almost everyone born in the 40's and 50's got slapped a couple of times when they were kids, right?
If they were good parents why weren't their children good parents?

There is a reason hitting your kids is outlawed in civilized countries.

People who hit their kids have higher likelihood of producing people who'll grow up using physical force to intimidate others or get their way. same way people who fiddle their kids have a higher risk of producing kids who grow up to become fiddlers themselves.

A parent who's reduced to hitting a child out of frustration or anger instead of using their brains and words is a failure as a human being.

You have to go back.

Because society became full of pussies.
Correcting your children became "domestic abuse".

>There is a reason hitting your kids is outlawed in civilized countries.
And look at the current state of the so called civilized countries.

>People who hit their kids have higher likelihood of producing people who'll grow up using physical force to intimidate others
Honestly, a dose of that kind of people wouldn't be all that bad, seeing how manchildren are a gigantic part of modern society, people who need "safe spaces" because words send them into depression.

>A parent who's reduced to hitting a child out of frustration or anger instead of using their brains
It's not anger.
You behave like a retard, you get treated like a retard.
Screaming mindlessly is pointless, just slap him in the face and that's it.

In the 40's and 50's child psychology wasn't a thing and there was little research done on the effect of this form of child upbringing.

Guess what, we're in 2017 and every single study shows it doesn't do anything good in the long run and has a risk of backfiring and causing problems for the kid later in life.

>And guess what, those were the last generation to be generally decent parents.
So, you just obsessed with a generation you weren't alive for because every one was racist and tv was in black and white or some shit? That seems like a weird thing to soapbox about on a imageboard.

>It's not anger.
What is it then? You get mad because the kid acts like a retard, so you act like retard in return and hit them?

>Because society became full of pussies.
So they were raised wrong than? that means they were bad parents.

>Guess what, we're in 2017 and every single study shows it doesn't do anything good in the long run
Guess what, we're in 2017 and everyone's fucking retarded.

Racism has nothing to do with this.
Idealism itself is cancer, civilians should never be involved in politics unless they want to become politicians themselves.

No, you do it in order to educate your kid.

>Hitting your kids is good and makes them smart. but adults who got hit as a kid won't hit their kids and that makes them dumb.
????????????????????

>you do it in order to educate your kid.
Because violence is the best form of education for a species who has the ability to talk and reason.

>Idealism itself is cancer, civilians should never be involved in politics unless they want to become politicians themselves.
Seriously what went wrong in your life man. you went fucking insane.

No, retards started restricting the ability for parents to properly educate their children.
Slowly, this has lead to them not even bothering with punishments, now kids think they can get away with anything because no punishment is being given for their retardation when they are young enough.

Too bad the average person doesn't stop being a loud, irrational brat until their 20's, acting more based on their emotions than on their brains.

What's the point of it?
Have people fight over dead ideologies?
Look at all the retards fighting around you over nazis and communists.
Those ideologies died decades ago, and now they pretend they are fighting back?
Antifas?
Alt-right?
Where the fuck did these retards even come from?
Oh, that's right, being educated, or NOT being educated, by retards.

>Superhero movies are the bottom of the barrel of cinema
>saying this with a straight face on
>when shit like Bayformers, Fast & Furious, Resident Evil, Underworld, and Twilight exists
You deserve to marathon the aforementioned for that.

I have.
Even Bayformers has one thing you can praise, which is having CGI that doesn't look like a goddamn PS3 videogame.

>Too bad the average person doesn't stop being a loud, irrational brat until their 20's, acting more based on their emotions than on their brains
And that's where, you as an adult or parent has to teach them how to use their brains and deal with negative emotions properly, instead of hitting.

>communism died decades ago
I don't know where to begin. i don't have the time to refute every idiotic thing you say. it would take hours. What's. Wrong. With. You.

How did you get through it? Had to turn Last Knight off halfway-through, it was insufferable.

>Look at all the retards fighting around you over nazis and communists.
>Those ideologies died decades ago

>retards retards retards retards retards
Get a thesaurus.

Or you can just slap them, tell them to stop being retarded, and make them grow the fuck up.

You can argue that there's North Korea, but is there anything else aside from fatass 12 year olds wearing shirts with the commie symbol while taking selfies on their $999 iPhones?

If I remember correctly, Nazi Germany and the Soviets are gone.
Nazi Germany was the only place with nazism, and communism is borderline extinct after the Soviets, only thing left is North Korea, and some dying countries like Venezuela.

But this is irrelevant, tell me, what's the point of being an idealist?
Crying on Twitter over politicians who will fuck you over the moment you get them into power?