Welcome to the Wayne

Today's the big day! From Monday through Friday, the first five episodes of this show will air right after the new Loud House episodes.
First episode is already on MEGA, you can watch it here:
mega.nz/#F!URQWHLRT!FD8_YrUbxK-WJZcC97LnTQ
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzprmLosXsaMUlI0OURLVmVQSnc/view
Also, the web pilot can be found here:
mediafire.com/folder/tsb6i74y6fqzx/WTW

Other urls found in this thread:

toonzone.net/billy-lopez-michael-pecoriello-welcome-toonzone-wayne/
youtube.com/watch?v=5UIVSZd0TtY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm ready

I'm interested

A new interview with the creators came out today. They confirmed that 22-minute format was chosen because there is a big plot throughout the show.
toonzone.net/billy-lopez-michael-pecoriello-welcome-toonzone-wayne/

Saw the first episode a while back. The art style is a bit weird, but I'm interested in what the plot has to offer.

I am also a sucker for large buildings with many secrets.

>Decides to look up this show
>Sees the original Ass Ketchup is in this show

Holy shit! I didn't know she was still doing voicework.

The voice cast is really interesting, because the VAs of Frylock, Master Shake and Carl from Aqua Teen Force are also in this show.

So, who's going to be popular?

I wonder if meatwad will be on at some point

There are going to be more waifus for this show, I can already tell.
For now, I'm a spyfag.

Hopefully Nick doesn't screw this show over.

They've been giving it a lot of praise and a lot of production, can't imagine them screwing it over.

I don'T necessarily mind a show that draws artistic inspiration from Regular show. I also don'T mind the absurd mystery thing.

What I mind is the fact that the writing in the first episode is already not all that great.

Instead of introducing us to the characters by the events of a plot and make it so that the audience "experiences" with the characters what is going on, all the main characters are in some way or form "set up" already.

Watch the first episode and tell me, that it doesn't feel as if we are entering a story that has already wrapped up its first little plot. We are not "introduced" to the new characters, they are just shoved in our face. The dialogue in parts is clumsy and contains exposition (like explaining who the russian spy is, that they supposedly fought her already, the professor and so on) it feels like the main charcters themselves already know stuff WE as the audience are also supposed to know.

Also, as much as I like stories with a good myth arc, it is not a good idea to lready throw out big secrets in the first episode, when we are already trying to figure out wtf the set up is.

And the twins are pretty much genderbend Dipper and Mabel. And I say that as someone who isnt a GF fag

It definitely takes a lot from Gravity Falls, no argument there. Nick seems to want a slice of the more serious cartoon pie that CN and Disney have gotten, but they don't have much experience with it. And keep in mind almost every show has a rocky start. I'd say if your complaints still hold true after the week of premiers, then you really have a point but right now, I'm hoping it's just first episode jitters.

I'm trying to be very optimistic because if this show turns to garbage, there is literally not a single series premiere I'm excited for. I don't want the renaissance to end just yet. The last show I was excited for the first episode of was Milo Murphy's Law, and that's already a year old.

Believe me, I want it to be good too. I don'T know if it will be a masterpiece in the long run, but I think it can be entertaining, even if it end sup as a "knock off" of GF in the worst case.

It is just, I am really not a fan of "exposition in dialogue", at least the way the show has done it in a few scenes of its first episode.

the talk between the siblings on the roof for example comes to mind, as the brother really seems to describe the relationship he has with his sister rather clumsily for the audience's sake instead for the sake of the plot.

Additionally i am just wondering how the indian kid even came to live in the hotel, or why all off sudden the girl had a "plot arc" about wanting to not be seen as too childish. the later came pretty much out of nowhere at the halfway point of the episode.

You've got a point, they fucked up by not showing the six episodes of the web pilot, because it introduces the characters and the building.
I'll give it these five episodes as a chance.

>all the main characters are in some way or form "set up" already
Watch the pilot.

I didn'T know there was a web pilote. Thanks for telling me though.

Still, should be aired with the episodes then if you ask me.

For some reason gender swapping the Pines Twins makes them a lot more appealing.

I agree.

>black people don't tip joke
Kek, how'd they get that through the censors?

I ended up liking Olly way more than I expected

Same, he was annoying at first IMO, but then he grew on me until now he's one of my favorite characters.
Still, I gotta see more episodes so I can make a better judgment of him.
Ansi is number 1 in my heart

So what about the other one?

Is this Zack & Cody meets Gravity Falls?

Anyone have a link to the pilot shorts?

It's in the OP!

Saraline is not my cup of tea exactly, but at least she has some positives.
I hate the bossy bitch character, which she is, but she's a little kid and she can be adorable in certain scenes.
I'd say she's a 6/10 character in my opinion. I don't hate her but I don't like her either.

Am I the only one who misses the pilot's opening scenes?
I loved to watch the random characters fighting or doing random shit across the entire building

That mediafire download was convenient as fuck. Why does everyone use mega?

Probably storage limit? I think MEGA offers more space than Mediafire but I agree with you, the latter feels much better

Reminds me of Gene from Bobs Burgers

Is it airing now?

Carl and Frylock in the first minute.

I hate the MCs voice, it doesn't fit him
Its fun, but lacks heart

Who? Ansi? He was the voice of El Tigre.

She, actually.

Only thing I hate are the ears and noses being different colors.
I could deal with maybe the noses but the ears being a different color bother the fuck out of me

It's annoying but it will eventually grow on you. I want it to have good writing, that's the only thing that will make me either keep watching it or drop it.

That was fucking painful. Everything was either ripped off from Gravity Falls or Rick and Morty or a really lame and obvious "joke". No jokes hit and the episode felt all over the place. That felt like it should have been 3 episodes at least. Nothing made sense at all either, I had trouble even following the plot it was so weirdly paced. Just dreadful. Might be as bad as Breadwinners. Sanjay and Craig and even Loud House is better than that. Damn.

Reminded me of this

I liked it, could have improved the pacing but overall it has potential. I will watch cautiously the next episodes and see if it gets better.

bumping for a mega link

This episode was released long ago on digital, OP posted it, it's the first link.

Good catch user! We still need to hear Master Shake's voice

Oddio did the music for it...this is good news
youtube.com/watch?v=5UIVSZd0TtY

This actually sounds great.
>Several themes and motifs from this 90-second piece of music will be heard throughout the series.
At least they aren't discarding that sweet piece of music, I'm glad I'm gonna hear it in future episodes.

I like the instrumental version played during the credits

Yes, the music sounds great to me. Just like everything in the show, people either love it or hate it.
If this is the kind of music we will hear throughout the series, then I'm more hyped for this show.

BIG NOSE!

Watched the first web episode a few years ago and was kind of put off by it, but the first TV episode is a major improvement. Pleasant surprise. It's a fun, cute show with some adventure to it. We could use more of those.

Here's hoping Nick doesn't cancel it.

What?

Watch the first episode starting at 4:45

These threads need more drawfags, there was this one who did some nice stuff, I hope he comes back.
Nick won't cancel it, judging by how much shit they post on social media. They coment every pic on the official instagram of the show.

Can anyone stream this week's episodes? Or at least rip them? I'd like to watch this show but I don't live in America.

Why do you think you have the right to our entertainment?

Sorry, my irrelevant shithole of a home country has awful cartoons, so I need to watch yours my friend.
I am simply asking for a kind soul to rip this show's episodes and make a MEGA with them.

Sup Forums does that with most cartoons. The fact that there's already six episodes of this available for downloads leads me to believe you'll be just fine, my friend.

If I can, I'd be able to do both. I have the show set on DVR so if I dpon't rip them on time, I can do it later.

> there is literally not a single series premiere I'm excited for.

Coming soon are OK KO, Ducktales, Craig of the Creek, Big Hero Six, Big City Greens, possibly Infinity Train. You'll be fine.

>These threads need more drawfags
Artstyle is too ugly for me.

Thanks dude, I really appreciate it.

bump

actually the og ash is japanese