How exactly am I supposed to feel about this movie?

How exactly am I supposed to feel about this movie?
>Wakanda is a piece of shit country
>Black Panther is a villian in CW

Is the MCU going to address how much of a shitty idea Wakanda is?

>>Wakanda is a piece of shit country
>>Black Panther is a villian in CW

Explain

OP is either a troll or a complete, mindless buffoon. I can only hope for his sake that he's the former.

Black panther is one of the best characters in secret wars and secret empire.

>cap, just you and me outside, now.
And Cap chickens out

Shill of multiculturalism. Go suck a kike dick.

>Black Panther
>Best Character
WE

Wakanda is more like an Atlantis, Egypt kind of Utopia. Nothing hard to comprehend.

Troll harder OP

I think your narrative comprehension is the problem op.
But those words were probably too big so I'd maybe stick with Gumball or Annoying Orange until you're ready for characters and plots

>Comparing Gumball to Annoying Orange

You'd think people would get tired of posting the same type of bait all the time.

>le black joke
>le Disney shill joke
>le reddit joke

like seriously shut the fuck up already and come up with something different.

Egypt is t a fictional place you stupid fuck.

I'm just gonna address the movies
Wakanda is the most technologically advanced country in the world and all they do is particpate in a small humanitarian aid effort in Nigeria?

But the biggest problem is that when those Wakandian workers were killed, T'Chaka unironically said "Our people's blood is spilled on foreign soil ... by the indifference of those pledged to stop them."
He fucking said that while being the leader of a country who did fucking nothing about the pain and suffering around them for centuries.
Not a goddamn thing.
And then T'Challa immediately violates the spirit of those accords by trying to kill Bucky.
So one hand your have that scumbag Wakandan attidue
On the other you have T'Challa doing the exact thing Tony Stark was villifed for doing in the climatic scene of the movie and will probably continue to show the trait that got Captain America in trouble in the first place
And now they're protecting them
It's kinda taking the worst parts of both sides from Civil War

Kek, wakanda clearly was behind the slave thread.

That's the point, Wakanda is hostile towards all neighbouring countries.
The only reason Wakanda hasn't gone to war with them is because they know they would destroy them in no time.

The hypocrisy will reach some next dimension shit with this movie because people will be praising Wakanda when it is isolated,homogenic and racist country.

But they black yo.

Africans didn't had countries before colonialism. There's no such thing as country wide national a in Africa

And that's why Wakanda doesn't exist in real life, but not a single part of BP is based on anything real.

Probably not. They're black, so neo-Marvel can't have them be in the wrong

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with Wakanda?

Because they secretly like black people.

They know that exposing themselves will lead to being attacked. The ittle exposure they had caused the death of their workers and later on of their king.

the more you hate Wakand, the more it becomes a symbol, instead of another Kirby fantasy, like O.M.A.C. and Kamandi, the last human.

WUZ