ITT: Sup Forums characters that could defeat goku

ITT: Sup Forums characters that could defeat goku.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xYZybUmAIG8
youtu.be/RcGtUEHzk9s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I thought it was against the rules to wish for an easy victory?

Only in official competition. If it's 1v1, the rules seem to be fine with that.

He is defeated for a moment but then the wish will go horribly wrong due to unforeseen consequences and he'll have to wish he wasn't defeated.

Superman.

oh shit! its starting bro the goku vs superman debate!

>implying FOP cares about Da Rules anymore when Timmy's parents know Cosmo and Wanda exist now

Since that battle would be boring and too short for an episode, Da Rules would have some shitty rule that says that's not something they can do.

Magic don't work against people with superpowers directly unless they give up their powers first.

He'll just wish for another voodoo doll and fuck him upm

So does this mean Cosmo/Wanda can defeat Goku or Timmy?

Also to answer the question, literally any character with Toon Physics and/or any character capable of breaking the 4th wall.

I was going to ask why Goku would be threatening a child, but then I remembered this is Super Goku.

Bugs Bunny

They can't
>Magic don't work against superpowers directly
>Cosmo Wanda durability is low
>timmy must make a wish first
>none of them is fast enough to do anything before goku blast everything

Timmy just like ben10 got plot armor that is the only thing that stop their villains from killing them before they could use their hax gadgets

>Durability is low
Dont they have toon force resistance?

goku doesn't have superpowers

goku does not have superpowers

Would you?

Then what the hell is all that Flying, Teleportation and Kamehamehaing?

They can get hurt, but Cosmo and Wanda will get back up pretty quickly.

>"you don't want goku to have any feet?"

Be honest, OP, without Wanda, Timmy is screwed.

>ki control isn't a superpower

So when are we collectively getting over the "le defeating Goku XD" or DB hate in general? When will edgelords realize everyone does it now?

It's not

Manipulation of ki.
The definition of superpowers is not well-defined in a powerlevel thread.

the problem is that anyone can take off their wands, wtihout it they can't control their magic and turn useless in combat

it's not a superpower if it's considered normal on there home world

Reminder that Omniverse gave Ben a fail-safe that automatically transforms Ben into the alien he needs to keep him alive.

Even without ki control sayians are still superhuman in strenght and can turn into giant apes

Superpower is literally something a normal human can't do
It's not normal though

Technics, any human strong enough could learn to do those things like Yancha and Roshi did

The transformation is also not a superpower since any sayan could do it

wait what

Krillin is a normal human and can do all of that. Videl learned to fly.

It's just unlocked potential

By your logic Superman got no superpowers since any kriptonian could do that

It's not considered normal

youtu.be/xYZybUmAIG8

WHAT

>something a normal human can't do
>It's not normal though
Any human can learn ki control. Videl got it really fast.

Just because you can learn it does not mean it's not a superpower, otherwise the Green Lantern Ring would not be a superpower, nor would Superman's Kryptonian powers

you fuckin wot m8

>the Green Lantern Ring would not be a superpower
It's not

youtu.be/RcGtUEHzk9s

And?

Not him, but it really depends on how you define superpowers and the point of reference you use for them but yeah, you could say under one definition that Superman doesn't.

Done.

Timmy, before episode 1, wished that no one aged. So he could keep the fairies forever.

So by your logic All for one in My hero academia isn't a superpower since anyone cam technically use it.

i said not normal on there home planet you dumbasses and one of them is just an android

Literally any goober with a laser gun.

That contradict the episode/movie where he go live in TV to avoid aging

>literally any character with Toon Physics and/or any character capable of breaking the 4th wall

Hell Super actually had an entire episode about this, Vegeta got his ass kicked by Arale because she's from a gag manga.

I mean most people with more then half a brain could defeat Goku. He's fairly easy to outsmart.

Heck, I'm sure if you challenged him to a 1v1, he'd jump at the chance without bothering to ask anything about HOW you're 1v1ing.
So when he comes flying in, revved up for a fight and finds you sitting at a table with a chess board set up, he's already lost.

NI**ER

take your cancerous shit back to Sup Forums you faggot.

Cosmo would either literally remove Goku's feet or make him even more powerful.

He rarely gets things right.

>I mean most people with more then half a brain could defeat Goku
So I guess that disqualifies Star, Steven, Timmy, and Gumball.

Let's pretend like all of the ki shit is perfectly normal, and even the great ape form.
Being a Super Saiyan is still considered a Legendary feat, that the saiyans in the show can only do because they're descendants of the only 2 that achieved in naturally and/or were taught the secret by them.

That being said, The Iron Fist is a superhero.

Your mom can suck dicks no normal whore can do

Your mom can suck dicks with her ass, now THAT is a superpower

Would I what?

Yes. But I doubt I would have a choice.

/thread

What did Goku do with it all?

The only thing I know about this character is that it's a Transgender Cow. Please explain

AAAAAAAAAAAAARGHH

Why is Superman so based?

DBZ Goku, I dunno.

Literally anyone could beat Super Goku if the plot demands it because his power is arbitrary and goes from destroying the universe in 3 punches to being unable to harm someone with iron skin or struggling against Krillin.

By that logic I guess Iron Fist isn't a super hero

I would give anything to see a character like Goku in the DC universe. Not because of his power set but because he wants to challenge EVERYONE it doesn't matter if they are good or evil. Some times he would save the day and some times he would get in the way by wanting to fight supes or Captain marvel or The Flash. It would be really fun to see him just pop up in other peoples comics and ask for a challenge.

>Timmy couldn't wish away the super heroes he wished up because they were too powerful
>None if them were as strong as Goku

who did they swap Goku in for?

What are the chances of Goku guest starring in a official DC comic?

I mean, copyright can't be that bitchy right?

There have been so many cross overs in comic books. How come there hasn't been one between Shounen Jump and DC?

>I mean, copyright can't be that bitchy right?
El Oh Fucking El.

Hank would totally kick Goku's ass.

>implying this wasn't a stealth Sup Forums thread from the get go

The real question is, what are Sup Forums characters that could defeat Jiren?

When you think about it Goku would honestly be bit of a wild card in the marvel or dc universe since his ultimate goal is not to help people but to find his absolute limit and become as strong as possible since he just likes fighting

So the Saiyan craves battle, does he? I know of a place where he might sate his hunger.

If you think about it, he can't beat Superman, but just his presence there would.
This man indirectly destroyed several universes and a whole timeline.
He can't kill Superman, but boy, will he rock his world.

Supes would be annoyed at his presence and his inisistance on fighting him might even see him as a slightly less dumb Bizarro. Then he would find out about the destroyed universes and kids gloves are off, the Saiyan is gonna get wrecked.

>Implying
Clark would also learn that the only way Goku is "responsible" for the destruction of those universes, is that he made the guy who was going to destroy them all stop, and instead put on a game where the winner gets to live, thus actually saving a minimum of 1 universes.

What about Super Kryptonian Superman?

I mean bad shit happens just by him being there even if only once, that's the nature of Dragon Ball.

See:
Superman better be ready for some Darkseid recolors with even stronger powers every other arc.

Who's the asshole in the middle?

No. I'd rather Kale.
Watching her push Goku's shit in with a bunch of "Ha! She did that thing Broly did!" Moments throughout was so fucking satisfying.

With or without his armor, he could wreck the entire DB multiverse except for Zeno.

If you're talking about the episode where his parents became Superheroes, it didn't work on them because when Cosmo made them super he also gave them invulnerability to magic.

It didn't work in the justice league parody as well

you cannot begin to grasp the power of a male cow

>technic
... Are you trying to spell techniques?

the fuck is the point anymore?