twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boners.

My dick

Bayonetta. But it'd be a good fight.

Bayonetta...

Bayonetta is better with short hair

this would actually be a good fight

A man of taste.

Why do people even make these obvious fucking powerlevel fagthreads? It's not even bait or anything.
Is it just plain autism?

I am not really sure but whoever won it would be an epic fight.

This is one of those battles that could really go either way.

youtube.com/watch?v=L4_zFYnnn2Y

Bayo can kill actual gods and freeze time. How is that even a question?

Bayonetta

Probably Bayonetta. He time stop is bullshit and she's no slouch in the super strength department either.

Although I feel like the fight would never actually finish. The two. Are so different yet have so many similarities they'd probably come to some sort of mutual respect and understanding.

And maybe kiss a little.

replace WW for a better question

Why fight when they can love?

Bayonetta

But I can see a writer doing bullshit where WW breaks through witch time and stabs her

But then Jeanne would be jealous.

>Although I feel like the fight would never actually finish. The two. Are so different yet have so many similarities they'd probably come to some sort of mutual respect and understanding.
Honestly, this. They'd get along just fine.

Would probably go to a local kink event and start domming the fuck out of some poor sub together.

Isn't Wonder Woman canonically submissive?

She can join in too. The more the merrier!

I thought she was canonically a switch.

I don't think Nintendo would allow that

Rucka had her do that to Professor Zoom. Plus Witch time has been broken before by extremely fast opponents like the Luman Sage, hell even enemies in game can break out of it. Wondy should be near light speed and that should be fast enough to break it. Both can also react up to light speed and if this is new52 Wondy both have a power up state. It'll be a hell of a fight. It's a pick'em both have taken crazy feats like Diana pulling a speedster from the speed force and Bayo punching an asteroid. Both can take a beating. Bayo being blasted by multiple god beams and Diana being punched from the sun to Earth by an angry Superman. Fuck this is a hype battle. Without a doubt the most even match up I've seen on Sup Forums

Bayonetta's feats are insane and nothing Wonder Woman did can match that. She punched a god across Pluto into the Sun ffs.

>Plus Witch time has been broken before by extremely fast opponents like the Luman Sage
But that's because the Lumen Sage were essentially the male counterpart of the Witches. It would make sense that they would be able to work around that bullshit. Two halves one coins.

W-w-weren't we talking about Wonder Woman?

Bayonetta is so god damn powerful I think she would win.

I don't think they'd fight though, probably team up

Bayonetta can freeze time. She wins.

that's not that high of a power level compared to Wonder Woman who has consistently fought gods before.

It's specifically stated a Sage can move at light speed. It's why time stop doesn't effect them.

The speeds we're shown WW typically operating at are like a crawl to Bayonetta, but WW can move at roughly half the speed of light so that's really more so the reader can tell what the fuck WW is doing. On the other hand, Bayonetta's activated Witch Time IN ANOTHER WITCH TIME before, so god only knows what she's actually capable of. That bitch is bullshit.

Does killing Bayonetta's wicked weaves damage the demons she has pacts with? Because I can see WW slicing the wicked weaves to ribbons to try and disarm her. Without weaves Bayonetta is just a naked spastic with ankle guns, and mauling the weaves seems well within reason for WW.

Wonder Woman. Bayonetta doesn't have many durability feats, Diana shrugs off nuclear explosions and can hold her own against Superman who's infinitely powerful according to Death Battle.

>can shrug off a nuke
>can take punches from Superman-level beings
>still has to block bullets

Thug with an automatic shotgun > Doomsday

It's not that she HAS to block the bullets with her bracelets, it's that she enjoys it.

No really, it's the Themysciran equivalent to baseball.

sky kangas >>> infernal demons

>Wondy should be near light speed
You what? Since when?

Well, Wonder Woman has survived getting punched by an angry Superman before.

>The speeds we're shown WW typically operating at are like a crawl to Bayonetta
not always. Here's Power Girl punches her into Canada but flies back instantly

left

>She punched a god across Pluto into the Sun ffs.

You people keep saying that, but she didn't actually do it, she just summoned the demon who did that.

fucked up that sentence
*Here's Power Girl punching her into Canada but Diana is back to Washington DC instantly

Because we allow shipping threads

Nintendo is only the publisher.

As for Bayonetta, she's 100 percent Dom.
Kamiya actually got really miffed one day and sent out a general tweet directed at all hentai artists that they need to start drawing Bayonetta as a Dom and stop drawing her in submissive situations because it's out of character.

Bayonetta because I like bayonetta more

Since forever ago. She's nearly entered the speed force of pure force a few times. You've got be reach light speed if you can do that.

Wouldn't that be similar to her going up against Circe? How does Circe compare to Bayonetta power wise as far as Sorcery goes?

Kamiya continues to be based

The Sages have a technique that's ~called~ Light Speed. That doesn't necessarily mean they're literally faster than light.

In final boss throws universes as a standard attack. I doubt WW could shrug that off as easily as hair witch

Wonder Woman. She's a lot more durable and has plenty of combat experience dealing with the supernatural.

Bayonetta is super fragile. She isn't bullet proof.

So Sup Forums has good taste and vidya and can admit Bayo 1 and 2 are some of if not the best games in the last 5 years right?

Only a God can kill another God.

IS Bayonetta a God? Or just a Gawd?

>She can take superman punches
Only because of bad writing or because supes is holding back. There is literally no real reason she should be able to handle a supes punch.

Great characters in a decent game

Bayonetta has literally killed a god before.

Still waiting for Shinji Ikari VS. Steven Universe

She canonically can't resist a worthy opponent otherwise she doesn't have any real weakness. Batmans plan to subdue her was literally to inject her with a chemical which makes her fantasize about fighting her equal and hoping the exhaustion eventually kills her.

Normally I think this kind of answer is stupid and juvenile, but I genuinely think that this would end in sex

The kind of sex that makes Clark and Diana's earthquake sex in Dark Knight Returns look like the one of those tremors where you can't tell if it's an earthquake or a big truck driving by

To have a real discussion I think we should forget witch time or at least not being causals and pretend Bayo fights on infinite climax.

It's been a status quo for decades that Wondy can fight Superman on more or less equal ground. Here's a full-powered punch from hypnotised Clark who sees her as Doomsday who just killed Lois. It sends her back to Earth from halfway to the Sun and she isn't even visibly hurt in the end.

>Superman can punch at the speed of light
>Superman can punch a planet gone to dust
>Superman can crush rocks into diamonds
Bad writing unless I am expected to believe Wondy is invulnerable to all physical attacks ever.

Superman himself is an example of bad writing

You're my kind of white negro.

Diana would've probably liked this done on her.

>they don't fight and instead team up
>cue a moment where Diana takes Bayo to Paradise Island
>all the other Amazons likes her because she's super into kinky bdsm shit and is a fucking badass
>Jeanne gets jealous and decides to get Artemis to team up with her

I mean anyone with taste would know this but today's gaymer likes their games with as little actual gameplay as possible. Just look at God of War. Sure it wasn't the deepest action game but they still managed to dumb t down and basically turn it into a poor man's TLOU. As a Bayonetta fan if they did that shit to her i would be screaming bloody murder but GOW "fans" are ok with it.

Faggots

Instead of Wondy i'd pay to see Bayonetta go to Bomb Queen's city and teach that cunt a hard lesson.

I know what I'm playing next.

The real question is who got the better ass?

WW is a demigod.
Bayonetta is a femdom mortal.

Wonder Woman wins.

Bayonetta's immersed in the judeo-Christian mythology, right?
Wonder Woman ever fought anything related to that? Could give a baseline for comparison
Also, how powerful is Madame Butterfly on the cosmic scale?

Finally, I'd have to say it depends on what weapons Bayo's currently outfitted with.

youtube.com/watch?v=mDBAM6OfQ1Y

>Wonder Woman versus Bayo
>not Wonder Woman versus Wonder Red

/thread

Go back to be half dead, Jelly-Jeanne

Hi woolie

I really should finish that game one day

Do you at least know how it ends?

I think she is mostly submissive but turns it around on ocassion.
I may be wrong though. I have not read sensation in ages.

Sure.
People will argue all day about which was better but they will almost always say they were both fantastic.

one was better for the simple fact of having a shotgun .

I think Red goes rogue as the ultimate BBEG and __________, TTGL on crack, happy ending

That's what I've vaguely gleaned from stuff

They really are great games.

What heroines feel any animosity towards Wonder Woman?

Diana would win, no doubt.

Silver Age Lois

That's seems like bullshit

since when are her cuffs not part of her magical equipment. Was the lasso also other people's defence?
... Well I suppose it is if the other option is her sword, but still.

As much as I would want to see Wonder Wonder Woman, I think W101 would crossover quite well with Superman.

>he hasn't already finished it
What the hell are you doing? Get to it. I need to beat it on 101% mode myself so I can't talk.

Is the idea that all her gear is power limiters?

Don't worry, Rucka got rid of that whole story arc, I think.