Groening BTFOS Drumpf

huffingtonpost.com/entry/matt-groening-anti-trump-cheer_us_59740be0e4b00e4363dfefb6

>basically predicted trump winning 16 years ago
Ahh yes who could forget the simpsons episode where hillary beat bernie in the primaries before losing several swing states in the election.

Max cringe, why do cartoonists and artists keep being vocal about their bullshit. Was anyone really sitting around and wondering "wow I wonder what the creator of the Simpsons thinks about trump!"

>liberal humorist make fun of racist conservative

BREAKING NEWWWSSS!!

>racist conservative

DRUMPF BTFO

HE'LL HAVE TO BE IMPEACHED THIS TIME

SAY IT WITH ME - MADAME PRESIDENT!

Groening's comics would make for a good storytime of pain.

IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!!!!!!!

>Faded cartoon creator struggles to remain relevant.

Damn I didn't know The_Donald was leaking from reddit.
Guess school must be out.

sabe pa

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

People really think like this? I feel like i'm not in on a massive joke.

I know Matt Groening is the creator of the show, but I feel this fits better in >>Sup Forums.

una vela

LOL he's already yellow

The joke is that /r/theDonald posters desperately try to justify Trump's horrible presidency because it made some douchey liberals cry a few months ago.

It's a bunch of kids shitposting. I think they got banned from reddit for copy-pasting the same "Ha ha this is what liberals are like, right?" shit over and over.

>inb4 the trump curse gets him and/or his show

It's funny we made all this fuss about Clinton's e-mails, and then Trump Jr's emails pop up.

Freedom of Speech.

What curse? Is it the same one that SNL, Rachel Maddow and Stephen Colbert are suffering with their high ratings? Cause if so I'd like to be cursed, please.

>Trump finally ends the Simpsons and gets reelected in a landslide

Where the hell did I even insinuate that you faggot

It's funny we spent so long on her emails but now the election is over npbody seems to care.
>almost as if the emails were nothing but a ploy to try and discredit Clinton...

Trump made Colbert lose his fucking mind, I'd say that's pretty cursed.

So I think
>wow this is such obvious and stupid bait, who are they even trying to get with this thread? I can't even tell if it's the usual Sup Forums bait for drama or someone baiting for Sup Forums idiots

And then yall bite it. I should stop doubting how stupid people can be here.

>says this while he has Reddit tabs open

Hmm

It's a common tactic, falseflagging as a strawman liberal so you can screencap it.

>Trump made Colbert lose his fucking mind, I'd say that's pretty cursed.

>Literally an unironically falling for a forced Sup Forums meme

Holy shit. Is this how that pizza place got shot up? Because of literal retards like you believing everything they read on a Taiwanese shadow puppet forum?

The whole election 2016 can be summarized with this image

Yeah and I have the freedom to shoot people who step on my lawn, that doesn't mean I'll do it

What the fuck are you even talking about?? Go back to Sup Forums you fucking retard.

You don't really have that freedom though.

Just about every show revolves around headlines about Trump. Really a Monologue Zinger and move onto some good material should be the norm not the rare exception with him getting worse and worse about it.

Bubz = Trump
Coach Z = Bernie
Homestar = ? (Either Omally or Ron Paul)
Cardboard Marzipan = Hilary Clinton

>Literal children and retards with the mentality of children genuinely believe the stupid shit Sup Forums is shitting out while creating equally cancerous "memes" on reddit and Twitter
Fuck, this generation is a goddamned tumor on society and plague. I was a cringy little shit on Newgrounds and the like, but I don't think we were ever this bad.

It was a fucking joke you retard

You were don't kid yourself, the only difference is you look on that period with nostalgia. When you get older you'll look back on now and think of all the faggy shit you say now like "cringe" and think about how you actually weren't that mature.

>>almost as if the emails were nothing but a ploy to try and discredit Clinton...

Not only that the media was more than willing to sweep it under the rug. But really she shouldn't be let go that easily and Trump Jr.'s emails weren't shitting out classified info

The internet wasn't as connected to real life back in the Newgrounds days. You could be the biggest shitposter on some Sonic forum and it would never affect anything important. You'd log out into the real world and go on with your life.

Nowadays you have people linking their real lives with the internet, where shitposts can get reported on the news and actually affect popular culture unlike it ever could before.

So more than likely you were a little shit, but you were also contained. There is no filter anymore, internet is real life and real life is internet.

>People really think like this?
Yes.

>Groening BTFOS Drumpf

By using an insult created by Trump supporters.

What a generous body type there. Though the skin tone is pretty close to correct.

Also that tie is done correctly, while Trump himself cannot tie one to save his life.

>while Trump himself cannot tie one to save his life.

Wait what

>It's another Sup Forums talks Sup Forumsitics episode

Trump Jr. is not the candidate
Trump Jr.'s emails were released by him to the public, Clinton's emails were deleted when asked to produce them as part of an investigation
There are significantly fewer Trump Jr. emails than there are Clinton emails.
While you can argue that what Trump Jr. did was unethical, nothing he did was technically illegal.

The two situations aren't that comparable, outside both involving emails.