Which is your favorite version of the Penguin?

Which is your favorite version of the Penguin?

Personally, I like the half man half bird version of him.

Gotham version.

lol

Have you ever thought that penguins from this image are probably fucking dead by now?

TAS. His earlier look is much more distinct, but I was always iffy about the whole sewer mutant thing. I wish there was more of a halfway point where he's sufficiently weird looking but not full Quasimodo with fins and an umbrella. I also dug his whole legitimate businessman routine.

I still love Burgess Meredith's Penguin

I was rather fond of the "The batman" one
Underrated

Same. Hopefully one day people will laud The Batman for its own merits without blindly pretending every episode of Batman: TAS was a 10/10.

Meredith. He ran for mayor of Gotham against Batman and won.

Danny DeVito, naturally

was looking for confirmation of poison ivy's age in that show and came across a very biased page comparing the two shows.

between saying TB bruce is too emo and complaining batgirl's attire is "too cheap" (assumed bruce was 100% OK with barbara as batgirl and is giving her stuff to fight crime with, including the costume), pretty biased.

same

TAS. It's the perfect halfway point between the gentleman of crime and the tragic deformed monster from the Burton movies. And no one has ever been as classy and as perfectly theatrical as Paul Williams. TNBA robbed him a lot of his personality and, although they were more faithful, it wasn't nearly as interesting.
Burgess Meredith defined the character for generations and he epitomizes The Penguin's arrogance and charm.
And DeVito is just a fucking pro at everything he does, and the Burton version deserves a lot more respect than it gets for the depth it brought to the character.

I like all of them, really. My least favorite is the Gotham version but he is still the best character of the show and it's my favorite Batman villain so I can't dislike him.
Ozzy is an underrated villain.

Burgess Meredith. Maybe the goofiest one of the bunch, but Meredith sold the role well and made him memorable. He had a lot of charisma, as shows.

Though I give credit to the Arkham and Telltale Penguin for being so utterly punchable, and in the best way.

Meredith and Gorshin made The Penguin and Riddler stars.
Too bad they couldn't shake off the stigma of the show in the following decades.
But it's refreshing to go back to the 66 show and the movie and watch Penguin and Riddler be the most prominent villains, where as currently everything is just Joker.

Danny. Followed closely by Meredith.

There's a lot of things I don't like about Arkham Penguin. I don't like his backstory. I don't like how they removed his top hat and replaced his iconic cigarette holder with a cheap cigar. I hate the stupid "bottle in eye as monocle" thing, and most of all, I absolutely hate how he talks.

But there are several things I like about him too and, in general, I like how he just acts like The Penguin. I like how refreshingly scummy he is and how much of a complete ass they make him without resorting too hard on cheap shock value.
What I liked most is that, he was a loathsome bastard, yes, but he wasn’t a LOSER. He loved being bad, and that joy was infectious to watch. He genuinely seemed threatening and assholish enough to warrant the otherwise-preposterous suggestion, that some criminals would feel safer working for the Joker over the Penguin.
He’s a completely, gloriously punchable bastard. He reminded me a lot of the Oswald from Penguin Triumphant.

Even though I still hate the inexplicable voice, overly-sleazy characterization and lack of stylish flair, I found myself enjoying him more than I expected.

Penguins can live like twenty years they could be alright

I like every version of Penguin i have seen so far except three of them: I haven't seen the Gotham version yet, i can't remember The Batman version and not Sup Forums related but i haven't seen enough of the Penguin in that (looked some of it).
Overall one of my favorite Batman rogue and i find he's one that despite changes seems to fit in almost every setting he has shown in

Does he have any good comics ?
Everyone just posts Pain and Prejudice and those panels with the chef from Joker's Asylum

This.

I liked the characterization in TAS but not too crazy about the movie synergy design much would have preferred the latter design from the start.

I also like the idea of him being a rival of Bruce Wayne in Gotham high society making him a pain in the ass for Batman on two fronts.

Gay shit aside, this version is pretty fantastic

I just don't understand why Gotham's Penguin couldn't be fat.

Hes too busy running for his life. Now that he has the lounge i bet hell start to gain weight

The one who has gotten rid of his humanity, the one who has now gone past the point of redemption, the one who we truly aspire to be, I am talking about The Treshman

They do show a lot of scenes with him eating a shit ton of food. That's going to catch up with him in his old age.