Sure it's from a poor man's lego

But you must admit the pirate girl and the fairy are cute.

Other urls found in this thread:

super4.wikia.com/wiki/Ruby
amazon.com/PLAYMOBIL-Super-Techno-Chameleon-Building/dp/B00VLVOIJG
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait is that a megabloks movie or something?

Super 4, it's a TV series. Been airing on KidsClick recently.

Looks more like Playmobil to me.

It is Playmobil.

Playmobil

Do you have any more pics of them?

Is that Obama piloting a mecha with a fairy and pirate?

I can assure you that playmobil isn't a poor man's lego.

expecting 34 of Twinkle and Ruby? Too bad it's futa

i only wanted normal pics, nothing lewd, is that all you have? are those the names of the fairy and the pirate? who is the fairy?

super4.wikia.com/wiki/Ruby

>Futa
Give.

Oh shit a Super 4 thread thought I'd never see one here.

>techno world has computer leader
>some human wants out
>computer says no
>same human insists
>computer gets rearfanblasted and starts eliminating all humans
>original human escapes and has to fix shit

Sounds familiar t someone?

so does this have a plot?

she is cute, thanks

I haven't watched the whole thing so I can't really say much about it, it's on netflix but I've been watching it on TV so everything is a mess for me right now, maybe I'll watch more of it this weekend.

The last 3 episodes of the first season they explain the origins of why the main characters are together and stuff. I would be lying if I didn't say that this series isn't very Adventure Timey in general, it's more of a scattered plot more than anything for what I've seen so far.

I can for sure tell you tho, the animation is real heckin' budget and unimpressive in general (specially during fight scenes) so if people have a problem with that this is going to be real hard to get into.

thanks

This wasn't that bad, actually.

A Super 4 thread?! On Sup Forums?! holy SHIT my dudes.

I've watched the entirety of the first season and I'm not gonna lie, I really love this show. I can't really argue that it's particularly QUALITY, or even a GOOD SHOW, but boy howdy do I love the characters and like, the concept of the show as a whole. It's real neat seeing these four (technically 5) characters from entirely different worlds interacting with each other and getting involved in increasingly absurd hi-jinks.

also Ruby Red is so fucking good??? god. im love her??? literally one of my favorite animated characters of all time, somehow??? 10/10

I have seen all the episodes of season 1 and half of season 2 (that recently aired in the uk) and I have to say that this show is honestly really nice. The plot isn't something deep, is like adventure time mixed with scooby doo since the main characters and their pet (a strange creature called Alien) go to place to place to help people and solve misteries. What I apreciate the most in this show is how the writers has give a good backstory to Ruby (the pirate girl), meanwhile the Knight (called Alex) even if is the leader is bland as hell. Also the fairy got a good character development but you have to wait season 2 for that.

speaking of season 2, a new character called Rock Brock was introduced

Heh.

Yeah, I stumbled upon this show while channelsurfing and I've only watched a few eps. It's like hey, an honest to god fun lighthearted CG adventure show, like in the ReBoot days. I swore the knight dude was voiced by based Johnny Yong Bosch but it wasn't. Also recognised it could be Playmobil and saw actual Super 4 shit in the toy aisle one day.

Underrated as fuck though and I'd watch some of these fleshing out the chars eps.

It's fun to see both of Ash's voice actors on the same show.

it's not that cheap, user.
amazon.com/PLAYMOBIL-Super-Techno-Chameleon-Building/dp/B00VLVOIJG